It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr. has passed away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
He was alone at home when it happened; looks like a heart attack possible age was 77 not sure I just heard the report on Coast to coast.

Jesse was a modest man whose father, Major Jesse Marcel, Sr., was the Roswell Army Air Field base Intelligence officer, the first to reportedly reach and examine the Roswell crash debris field.... Jesse Sr. was marked by the Pentagon to take the fall when it was announced the following day that it had only been a crashed weather balloon.

Jesse never once backed down with account of his father showing him debris from the crash. He always honored and defended his father's reputation, credibility and memory and now he is dead. Salute!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Thank you for sharing this and I'm sorry to hear he has passed. No one can say he didn't live a full life.

I had the privilege of meeting him once at a public presentation, a long time ago. He struck me as a solid and credible man and that always stuck with me.

Rest in Peace, and perhaps some answers are now his.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrabbit2000
reply to post by 727Sky

Thank you for sharing this and I'm sorry to hear he has passed. No one can say he didn't live a full life.

I had the privilege of meeting him once at a public presentation, a long time ago. He struck me as a solid and credible man and that always stuck with me.

Rest in Peace, and perhaps some answers are now his.

Good gosh Wrabbit what are you doing up!! It is 14:47 here so it is 02 AM ish there!! I never met him only saw some interviews... They are all passing, may he rest in peace....

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I believed his story.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here's a link to a story about his death

Story

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Here's a link to a story about his death

Story

From your link...and thanks for posting BTY

He joined the US Navy in 1962 and was assigned to the USS Renville. He participated in the Cuban Missile Crisis as a member of the ship's company. He retired from the Navy in 1971, earning his wings as a National Guard flight surgeion in 1981. completed my specialty training in Otolaryngology at the Naval Hospital, San Diego, California. I then retired from the Navy in July of 1971 and entered private practice in Helena, Montana. I joined the Montana Army National Guard in 1973, went through helicopter flight training as a flight surgeon at Ft. Rucker, Alabama earning my wings in 1981. He was appointed State Surgeon of the State of Montana and retired from the military the second time in August of 1996 on his 60th birthday. At age 68, he was called back to active duty during the Iraqi war 68th. In recent years he had been serving as an otolaryngiologist at the Veterans Hospital in Ft. Harrison, Montana.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
So sorry to hear about this i firmly believe him and his father where telling the truth on Roswell,RIP Jesse JR

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Back then normal people didn't lie just for the sake of ling. Especially military types he had to cover his butt

new topics

top topics

join