It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Matrix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have waited to post this because I wasn't even sure how to say it. I get annoyed at religious people and science people alike. Religious people throwing damnation and hell fire at others because they don't believe. Science types laughing at others for their "fairy tale" beliefs.

So my question to the science believers is this,

Do you think that, IF god is real, you would be able to see through the illusion?

As far as the religious types, I generally have no quarrel, unless they are screaming hell fire and brimstone and damning people for eternities. If god is like that, then I can't in good faith support him. Heaven isn't heaven unless all my loved ones are there. (And yours as well, I suspect)

Just to be clear, I don't know what to believe. I do believe that either possibility is entirely possible.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
I don't know what to believe.

Don't believe either one.

They BOTH have been completely taken over by those who are in control.

BOTH have become tools used to enslave and control the worlds population.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
Heaven isn't heaven unless all my loved ones are there. (And yours as well, I suspect)

It is thought that Heaven is a place you go when the body dies and that waiting there will be 'your' loved ones.
Heaven is here now but you are somewhere else, some when else (in thought) so you will not feel as if you surrounded by loved ones so it is experienced as Hell.
When you are surrounded by loved ones you will know this is Heaven.
When it is seen that what this is (life) is unconditionally arising in loving awareness you will know this as Heaven.

People walk around with fear so cannot feel the love that is ever present.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
People die for their beliefs. People kill for their beliefs.

I prefer to think of my "beliefs" as ideas. There are good ones and there are bad ones. Sometimes there are right ones and wrong ones. But an idea is just an idea. Changing your idea is easy. Changing a belief is much harder.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsRelative
People die for their beliefs. People kill for their beliefs.

I prefer to think of my "beliefs" as ideas. There are good ones and there are bad ones. Sometimes there are right ones and wrong ones. But an idea is just an idea. Changing your idea is easy. Changing a belief is much harder.

Fighting over beliefs is the human game but recognizing that all beliefs are not truth is the end of conflict.
If you can recognize 'that' in which all beliefs and ideas arise you will know the truth.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

Anyone who is a "biblical Christian" has no choice but to see ALL who are not Christian as the walking dead, and headed for damnation. It is part and parcel of being a Christian. You can't separate it out, and be a kinder, gentler, Christian, unless you ignore Jesus own teachings.

The second thing is, if you are a Christian, it is your DUTY to preach the gospel to any and all upon the earth until Jesus returns. This is a commandment from Jesus himself. It isn't optional.

Christianity is a separatist and elitist religion. Always has been. Always will be. You either are, or are not, a Christian. There is no gray area for wiggle room. Biblically, that is.

Science on the other hand doesn't care what or who you are. Science just wants to understand the world around us. Those who use science as a conversational weapon, and dare I say, a religion in their lives, don't truly understand science.

edit on 8/26/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

don't believe every spirit says he is from God. You will know a person by their fruits and God is love, if it's love they are of God if they are of fear they are not.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Jesus own teachings show that you are wrong. (I should point out that I'm no perfect person, I wouldn't say I'm a Christian, since I make mistakes.I don't hate anyone for whatever they believe, unless they believe killing is an answer)

Matthew 22:36-40 (KJV)
36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

(copypaste from biblegateway.com)

"Christianity is a separatist and elitist religion. Always has been. Always will be. You either are, or are not, a Christian. There is no gray area for wiggle room. Biblically, that is. "

How so? Unless you speak of WBC, which in my opinion are worse than any. I haven't felt looked down upon by any loving Christian, at least,not because they were Christian, maybe because they were just smug apeholes. If you expect any human to be "perfect", then you really are set up for disappointment. People are dumb, fearful, and scared. ALL of them. How are you unwelcome? Christ said where two gather in my name, I am there. If you go to a smug people church, don't be surprised that smug people are there.

"Science on the other hand doesn't care what or who you are. Science just wants to understand the world around us. Those who use science as a conversational weapon, and dare I say, a religion in their lives, don't truly understand science. "

This is true to an extent. I'm only fearful of those that mock others beliefs, when they could be just as wrong. Science has truly become its own religion lately. It is just as annoying from one side or the other.

Back to my original question,

Do you think that, IF god is real, you would be able to see through the illusion?

Do you think if we could see small enough, we could tell where the veil ended?
edit on 26-8-2013 by rbnhd76 because: I'm a herp and sometimes I derp.

edit on 26-8-2013 by rbnhd76 because: I derp, therefor am I?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

I will leave the biblical debate for another thread, another day. I don't want to hijack your thread. Suffice it to say, Jesus words must be taken in context, with the rest of what he said in the gospels. To your question...

IF there is a creator god involved intimately involved in human affairs, we will see what he/she wants us to see. No more, no less. IMHO.

edit on 8/26/2013 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Science just wants to understand the world around us. Those who use science as a conversational weapon, and dare I say, a religion in their lives, don't truly understand science.

Those who say that "Science just wants to understand the world" don't understand science either.

I don't believe a WORD science says any more than I believe a single word that politicians say.

Like the below quote says, they have BOTH been turned into mass mind control tools.

Until you see that, you will NOT understand science.

"...the Illuminati eventually controlled the science departments in all colleges and institutions of higher learning. The plan was to stifle scientific knowledge and then twist what was left to fit the science they wanted the people to believe. They accomplished this by adopting new rules in regards to scientific research.

Science - The Illuminati Religion and Mind Control Tool for the Masses

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Hiya Murgy.

Notice I said science, not those who control it. Science is what it is. It has no bias, one way or the other. Scientists, and those who fund them, are a different matter altogether.

Science and money, have had projected on them, what they themselves do not possess. Intention.

edit on 8/26/2013 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Supppp bro...

I stand corrected...

I'm in a grumpy mood today and if I were wise I would refrain from making grumpy posts.

Forgive me.

top topics

join