It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

soooo, when is "IT" "HAPPENING"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
my life seems to be getting better, and honestly the new world order doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.
Am I just going back to sleep or what?

did they get to me and now I'm sleeping again lol

Deep down I know its happening, but its like, its not happening in my "life".
I just hear people talking about people dying here and there, and the elite doing this and that, but not in my reality.

Its just lame day to day stuff, but life is good and its getting better everyday

edit on 25-8-2013 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Chess not checkers.

People seem to forget there was a time in human history where Families worked for generations to accomplish things for the "family" name.

Modern era seems to have robbed people of the ability to imagine generational type of planning.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Chess not checkers.

People seem to forget there was a time in human history where Families worked for generations to accomplish things for the "family" name.

Modern era seems to have robbed people of the ability to imagine generational type of planning.

so basically, its happening but really slowly, slow enough for people to not notice/care

got it

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWarlock

It's because your one of the chosen ones like some of us, have held stead fast in what we know to be truth in our trials and tribulations..

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Well there are rumors that the Rothchild/Rockefeller factions are dying out and are being replaced with another group of NWO conspirators with a different agenda which explains why maybe there isn't an NWO yet.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock

Originally posted by benrl
Chess not checkers.

so basically, its happening but really slowly, slow enough for people to not notice/care

got it

Why do you think there are still people like Senator Jay Rockefeller still in power to this day (who say things like letting the internet happen was a mistake.) , there are Dynasties who sole purpose is to protect their money and grow it.

Political family dynasties as well, ,Kennedy, Bush, etc.

I wouldn't even go so far as an NWO working together, I wouldn't be surprised if it all came down to greed and competing rich people trying to screw everyone over.

On a long enough time scale that mind set ends with the yoke of burden being on the common man and the whip in the oligarchs hands.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Maybe you are not seeing clear. Its all around us and its speed has increased. Maybe its not (yet) affecting u but its close. Racism is on the rise just like gasprises. The middle east has turned into hell and is getting worse. Jobless people are growing. Politicians are selling their souls like theres no tomorrow. Oh yes the end times are near. But i dont mean we are all doomed. Things are just gonna get wild before it gets better.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunak1
Maybe you are not seeing clear. Its all around us and its speed has increased. Maybe its not (yet) affecting u but its close. Racism is on the rise just like gasprises. The middle east has turned into hell and is getting worse. Jobless people are growing. Politicians are selling their souls like theres no tomorrow. Oh yes the end times are near. But i dont mean we are all doomed. Things are just gonna get wild before it gets better.

well racism has always been around and not just in america. I've started to realize that it never goes away, its just suppressed because its illegal now lol and even then some people still act racist which is super lame

The middle east has always been hell, I mean its so hot there omg

politicians dont really have a soul to begin with, jk I know theres some good ones out there but corrupted politicians have always been in power, this isnt new, its just more obvious now because we have more access to info.

I'm starting to think there is no end, just dumb humans doing dumb things like always.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm watching something. Let me clue you in on it. What I found was this.

The prophesies of Daniel were given with little warnings that they were supposed to happen in the end times. And then I found a prophecy that puts the end times in the 2020s. So essentially I'm watching to see if the end times according to Daniel is taking place.

And the weird thing is I have 3 hits on this watch list so far. And I'm worried about the form that the next two events on the list take.

What I have so far is this.

1. Daniel 11-2 appears it could be a 500BC telling of the events that led up to the 9-11 attacks. Event 1.

2. Daniel 8 prophesies that the country attacked in 11-2 counterattacks and conquers 2 kings/countries in the middle east. Afghanistan would have been event 2.

3. Iraq would be event 3.

4. The next event in the list would be the conquering of Persia/Iran. The news has been hinting at this event for years. Though it's possible the road to Iran goes through the mess in Syria. Something to watch.

5. If event 4 happens then what is predicted is that the "Greece" of Daniel is fractured into 4 separate states. Daniel 8-20 and 11-4. Also Daniel hints that a number of governments in the world collapse in this disaster as well.

Then later if these events happen then what happens is that Europe and the middle east form 2 super states. The 7 year agreement of Daniel 9 is signed between the two of them and then it's time for Left Behind.

As far as I can tell the Apocalypse is really quite busy at the moment. With the preliminaries.

And as Mark 12 stated.

34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
edit on 26-8-2013 by ntech because: spell check

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I see a strengthening of the New World Order and their attempts at domination and open displays of their power and designs. BUT.. I also see some cracks appearing in their plans and foundation which will lead to their collapse and downfall. They have inherent weaknesses and there's no getting around that they are their own worst enemy.
The next few years will be very interesting, lets hope we live through it. They won't.

top topics

join