It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Growing Storm Covering Over USA..Stay Save Guys

page: 1
7

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is The Latest Image Of Growing Storm..







The sixth tropical storm forms in the Gulf while flooding downpours continue across the southwest.

Complete Status Regional...
www.wunderground.com...

Flash Food Warning..
www.nws.noaa.gov...

stay save all, pray for the love one..




posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

This is The Latest Image Of Growing Storm..

Ivo has been downgraded and continues to weaken.

Tropical storm Ferdinand will affect Mexico but will loose strength with landfall.
www.nhc.noaa.gov...
 


Flash Food Warning..
www.nws.noaa.gov...

Was cancelled.

WGUS75 KVEF 260142
FFSVEF

FLASH FLOOD STATEMENT
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE LAS VEGAS NV
642 PM PDT SUN AUG 25 2013

CAC071-260151-
/O.CAN.KVEF.FF.W.0172.000000T0000Z-130826T0215Z/
/00000.0.ER.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.OO/
SAN BERNARDINO CA-
642 PM PDT SUN AUG 25 2013

...THE FLASH FLOOD WARNING HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR CENTRAL SAN
BERNARDINO COUNTY...

THE HEAVY RAIN THAT PROMPTED THE FLASH FLOOD WARNING FOR FORT IRWIN
HAS MOVED EAST. THE THREAT OF ADDITIONAL FLASH FLOODING HAS ENDED.
STANDING WATER AND MINOR RUNOFF MAY STILL OCCUR THROUGH 730 PM.

LAT...LON 3534 11678 3535 11660 3518 11659 3520 11678

www.nws.noaa.gov...

edit on 8/25/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy
 


Thanks for the headsup, sent love to my family out that way.



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


It is still on for the areas out near Prescott where all the firemen died recently. They are still in danger of flooding.

It has not all been cancelled, hopefully things will be ok and no serious harm to people in the flood prone areas. I lived through one years ago in the area and it was devastating.
edit on 25-8-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Greetings from deep within the Mojave Desert. A dust storm attacked from the East this afternoon around 5:00 Pm. Gusty winds continue, but visibility has increased from hundreds of yards to tens of miles (7:45 Pm). Hopefully precipitation will follow; forecasts call for thunderstorms this evening, and again tomorrow. Interesting note: This dust storm was also present yesterday, and visible to our north at roughly the same time. Watching it then sure beat tasting it today.

Forgot to mention: Weather patterns here typically flow West to East.
edit on 25-8-2013 by dondrews because: memory lapse



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

This is The Latest Image Of Growing Storm..

Ivo has been downgraded and continues to weaken.

Tropical storm Ferdinand will affect Mexico but will loose strength with landfall.
www.nhc.noaa.gov...
 


Flash Food Warning..
www.nws.noaa.gov...

Was cancelled.

WGUS75 KVEF 260142
FFSVEF

FLASH FLOOD STATEMENT
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE LAS VEGAS NV
642 PM PDT SUN AUG 25 2013

CAC071-260151-
/O.CAN.KVEF.FF.W.0172.000000T0000Z-130826T0215Z/
/00000.0.ER.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.OO/
SAN BERNARDINO CA-
642 PM PDT SUN AUG 25 2013

...THE FLASH FLOOD WARNING HAS BEEN CANCELLED FOR CENTRAL SAN
BERNARDINO COUNTY...

THE HEAVY RAIN THAT PROMPTED THE FLASH FLOOD WARNING FOR FORT IRWIN
HAS MOVED EAST. THE THREAT OF ADDITIONAL FLASH FLOODING HAS ENDED.
STANDING WATER AND MINOR RUNOFF MAY STILL OCCUR THROUGH 730 PM.

LAT...LON 3534 11678 3535 11660 3518 11659 3520 11678

www.nws.noaa.gov...

edit on 8/25/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Tq Mr Phage for your Update..Scary time there..Do you from Usa Mr.Phage?



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dondrews
Greetings from deep within the Mojave Desert. A dust storm attacked from the East this afternoon around 5:00 Pm. Gusty winds continue, but visibility has increased from hundreds of yards to tens of miles (7:45 Pm). Hopefully precipitation will follow; forecasts call for thunderstorms this evening, and again tomorrow. Interesting note: This dust storm was also present yesterday, and visible to our north at roughly the same time. Watching it then sure beat tasting it today.

Forgot to mention: Weather patterns here typically flow West to East.
edit on 25-8-2013 by dondrews because: memory lapse


wow..so you saty at home sir? if you pleasure give us some picture sir?
saty save sir pray for your Fam



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
We don't need anymore rain for a couple of weeks. My nose has been running and I've been coughing from the fungus growing on the trees. I don't like it damp. I'd never want to live in a cave or in the tropics. This is a rant.



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I found This..After Tropical Storm Fernand, Tropical Storm Chantal is aproaching..
www.policymic.com...





A stranded motorist calls for help Thursday in Colorado Springs, as a slow-moving storm dropped about 3 inches of rain in the area. Mark Reis, AP


Lightning flashes behind an air traffic control tower at McCarran International Airport on Sunday in Las Vegas. Ethan Miller, Getty Images

1 week full of Storm..Be safe Guys!



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
We don't need anymore rain for a couple of weeks. My nose has been running and I've been coughing from the fungus growing on the trees. I don't like it damp. I'd never want to live in a cave or in the tropics. This is a rant.

You better check you condition to doctor sir, its getting worse if you dont take care of it..



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy
 


Many people around here have the same thing. Many have been to the doctors and the doctors just tell them it is probably an allergy tied to a virus. They don't give them anything for it except a bill. I can learn from others trips to the doctors.



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy
 


:facepalm: Cheesy, the Atlantic storms, like everywhere else, go in alphabetical order. Chantal was 3 storms ago, and it was an epic flop. As was Dorian after it. Erin dissipated well away from land, if I recall. Fernand is going to give Mexico some rain, and that's as good as it's been so far this year for storms (Andrea was a disorganized Gulf rainmaker, sure, and Barry was forgettable)

As for what looks like a cold front north of Florida (or is that just another low?) I doubt it's going to do much to us. I've got 40% rain chances, with the acception of Wednesday's 30%, for the next week. In other words, Florida's forecast is at least normal. Not completely sure about the other states in the rain cross-hairs, but if I'm not mistaken, it's within the range of normal?
edit on 8/25/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by cheesy
 


Many people around here have the same thing. Many have been to the doctors and the doctors just tell them it is probably an allergy tied to a virus. They don't give them anything for it except a bill. I can learn from others trips to the doctors.

your condition will get worse if you dont care about it..
Go Get Vitamin C sir! and Gingngiber, and take a rest..its effectiv for flu..



new topics

top topics



 
7

log in

join