It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Breaking*** US backed Al-CIAeda member, Abdola al-Jaledi, admits chemical weapon use in Syria.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Thanks for that read.There was also a narrative that pre 2001 an invasion into Afghanistan was desired to deter the Trans Afghan Pipeline from being built. I'm of the opinion that it was one of a multitude of reasons.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

I'm wondering if you could address the USD/petro dollar link and the countries that are trading oil in other currencies other than the USD?

How about the collapse of the western banking system? Relating to this war?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by GD21D

I'm wondering if you could address the USD/petro dollar link and the countries that are trading oil in other currencies other than the USD?

I don't think big finance really cares about the petrodollar or the collapse thereof. Having control of the resources whether direct or indirect is the important objective. I do think there are some who think salvaging the petrodollar is important, but big picture it is quite irrelevant. If you take into consideration money is nothing more than digits on a screen than irrelevance of the petrodollar is self evident.Furthermore, I think the end game is to have a fully digitized one world currency. No longer needing physical dollars, euros, yuans, or whatever currency you want to throw out there.Before this can be done one needs to have control of the most valuable resources. It just so happens that the countries not trading in petrodollars are also the same countries in which the west doesn't have control of said resources. Who would of thought?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D

reply to post by GD21D

Obama is an idiot, at best - the worst he is, has yet to be seen.

He reads scripts - he has no idea what's going on - and could care less.

He is an egomaniacal twit.
OK..... I'm really not sure how to respond to this. All you really offered was that Obama's an idiot, and he's egomaniacal.He very well be egomaniacal, but an idiot he is not. You don't become the leader of the most powerful country in the world by being an idiot, even if the position is nothing more than a window dressing for democracy.But I digress.The nature of geo-politics is a little more complicated than this or that guy is an idiot. Relations between nation states is something subjected to infighting on a consistent basis, and has been for thousands of years. Especially when one world power attempts to increase its own strategic footprint to the reduction of another. Thus, you may see a divide grow between two factions within the same governing force. One side may feel open war with another power as a risk worth taking, while the other may not.You can be sure there is a group of people in the western world who do not want to risk open war with China and Russia. Although, on paper, circumstances of a world conflict appear favorable to western powers, war is not won on paper. There have been many times unforeseen circumstances and events have shifted outcomes of conflicts. I'm quite positive I'm not the only one with this understanding, even if it is lost upon yourself.I don't care why Obama has resisted involvement in the Syrian conflict. I only care that this specific position aligns with my own ideals. Therefor, I would continue to support his resistance, regardless of what I personally think of him or his other policies.

Ok so maybe he should have said "he is an idiot for being a puppet of the elite". Though I don't think anyone believes he is a dope! The truth to why Obama is resisting is cause IMO he is afraid of causing WW3 which
is probably what would happen if this thing is to escalate! One more thing if this chemical attack was ordered
from up above to be a prequel to an invasion of Syria then the decision to risk open war has already been decided!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

reply to post by GD21D

I don't think big finance really cares about the petrodollar or the collapse thereof. Having control of the resources whether direct or indirect is the important objective. I do think there are some who think salvaging the petrodollar is important, but big picture it is quite irrelevant. If you take into consideration money is nothing more than digits on a screen than irrelevance of the petrodollar is self evident.Furthermore, I think the end game is to have a fully digitized one world currency. No longer needing physical dollars, euros, yuans, or whatever currency you want to throw out there.Before this can be done one needs to have control of the most valuable resources. It just so happens that the countries not trading in petrodollars are also the same countries in which the west doesn't have control of said resources. Who would of thought?

SAY WHAT! The petro dollar is the only thing that keeps the dollar as a reserve currency and has been a definitive motive for invasion! This is where the phrase petrodollar warfare comes from! Do some research
on what keeps the dollar strong and you too will understand this truth!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

of course he wasn't assassinated.
it was Lee Harvey Oswalds magic bullit.
it interfered with the cars on board computer causing the crash
complete accident it was

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Why do we care.

Is it the rebels, Muslim Brotherhood, Assad?

People have died, people will continue to die. It's a civil war, only now, different weapons are being used.

North Africa, Middle East, and we always see war. Warwarwar. *grunt*

*bangs neighbors head with a club to get neighbors buffalo, drags it back to the cave and eat*

So sick of damned war.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Can the US be selling the Saudis out... Look at the mess in Egypt (the double talk) and now this... Or is this just incompetence and an unwavering confidence in a plan that is leaking so much intel, that is already public knowledge, not simple speculation...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SajeevJino
again and again ..here everyone saw what happens on the Chemical attack

and Please don't tell me these all are done by Rebels

Does they have this much of Nerve gas

It's clear that assad was behind this attack

You, sir, must have some amazing powers of observation or an unnatural sense of seeing things nobody else can see.

There's no objective evidence either way who lobbed the nasties at the other, and who is responsible.

That's the problem here . . . the US/British/Internationalthugsquadwest want us all to believe just as you have posted, because it furthers their agenda.

The Russians/Chinese/INternatinalthugsquadeast wants us all to believe the opposite because it furthers their agennda

Show me some real proof and I'll believe you . . . until then, the whole mess equates to a bunch of schoolyard thugs trying to get their hooks into the opposition's turf (and natural resources).

I just wish somebody would be honest and say We're doing this because we're greedy bastards and we want their stuff. While it would be a reprehensible deed, at least one could respect their honesty.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

The war will soon start.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

I have this feeling that people don't actually read what I post. They find a little tid bit they don't agree with and run with without any consideration as to the context of the whole text.Let me clarify for you.If you can control the majority of the most important resources you can control the medium of exchange used for those resources Nobody of any importance gives a rats @$$ about the dollar, not now, not ever. Beyond the fact that the petrodollar is used as a means for asymmetrical warfare big finance doesn't care whether you call it a dollar, or euro, or samolian, or whatever silly name you can make up. What you call medium of exchange is just playing semantics. Control of the resouces is what is paramount.In being confident that this is the case I tell you this. If the west just so happens to be successful in putting Iran and Syria under their thumb in the next 5-10 years. You will begin to see movement to consolidate the European and North American mediums of exchange. This may include intentionally collapsing the ones currently in place, although I'm not 100% confident that a collapse is necessary for consolidation. I can see a collapse only being used if there is internal resistance from the European and North American populaces. As of now I don't see any evidence that these populaces will offer any amount of resistance that will make an intentional collapse necessary.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

it's called deductive reasoning

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

I have this feeling that people don't actually read what I post. They find a little tid bit they don't agree with and run with without any consideration as to the context of the whole text.Let me clarify for you.If you can control the majority of the most important resources you can control the medium of exchange used for those resources Nobody of any importance gives a rats @$$ about the dollar, not now, not ever. Beyond the fact that the petrodollar is used as a means for asymmetrical warfare big finance doesn't care whether you call it a dollar, or euro, or samolian, or whatever silly name you can make up. What you call medium of exchange is just playing semantics. Control of the resouces is what is paramount.In being confident that this is the case I tell you this. If the west just so happens to be successful in putting Iran and Syria under their thumb in the next 5-10 years. You will begin to see movement to consolidate the European and North American mediums of exchange. This may include intentionally collapsing the ones currently in place, although I'm not 100% confident that a collapse is necessary for consolidation. I can see a collapse only being used if there is internal resistance from the European and North American populaces. As of now I don't see any evidence that these populaces will offer any amount of resistance that will make an intentional collapse necessary.

You are correct it's a turf war for natural resources that are clearly running out... Afghanistan, A 30-year contract for sales and purchase of gas for the 1800 km Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India gas pipeline project has been signed by Afghanistan ... (Secured And Controlled)

Iraq... Controlling Point... The Perfect Launching Pad... And Of Coarse it's Oil...

The US, Israel and other external powers are hardly honest brokers. Behind the facade of humanitarian concern, familiar interests are at stake. Three months ago, Iraq gave the greenlight for the signing of a framework agreement for construction of pipelines to transport natural gas from Iran's South Pars field - which it shares with Qatar - across Iraq, to Syria.

The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the pipelines was signed in July last year - just as Syria's civil war was spreading to Damascus and Aleppo - but the negotiations go back further to 2010. The pipeline, which could be extended to Lebanon and Europe, would potentially solidify Iran's position as a formidable global player.

The Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline plan is a "direct slap in the face" to Qatar's plans for a countervailing pipeline running from Qatar's North field, contiguous with Iran's South Pars field, through Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria and on to Turkey, also with a view to supply European markets.

The difference is that the pipeline would bypass Russia.

Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey have received covert support from Washington in the funneling of arms to the most virulent Islamist elements of the rebel movement, while Russia and Iran have supplied arms to Assad.

Israel also has a direct interest in countering the Iran-brokered pipeline. In 2003, just a month after the commencement of the Iraq War, US and Israeli government sources told The Guardian of plans to "build a pipeline to siphon oil from newly conquered Iraq to Israel" bypassing Syria.

The basis for the plan, known as the Haifa project, goes back to a 1975 MoU signed by then Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, "whereby the US would guarantee Israel's oil reserves and energy supply in times of crisis." As late as 2007, US and Israeli government officials were in discussion on costs and contingencies for the Iraq-Israel pipeline project.

Syria's dash for gas has been spurred by its rapidly declining oil revenues, driven by the peak of its conventional oil production in 1996. Even before the war, the country's rate of oil production had plummeted by nearly half, from a peak of just under 610,000 barrels per day (bpd) to approximately 385,000 bpd in 2010.

Since the war, production has dropped further still, once again by about half, as the rebels have taken control of key oil producing areas.

Faced with dwindling profits from oil exports and a fiscal deficit, the government was forced to slash fuel subsidies in May 2008 - which at the time consumed 15% of GDP. The price of petrol tripled overnight, fueling pressure on food prices.

As other oil exporters in the region approach production limits,

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Armed Opponents in Syria Admit Use of Chemical Weapons.

Al-Jaledi, who is a former, high-ranking member of the Jabhat al-Nusrah has reportedly left the al-Nusrah to continue fighting with another, also al-Qaeda associated brigade.

On his Twitter account, Al-Jaledi apparently said: “If it was not for confidentiality on this matter, I would reveal who was the fighter who made the said chemical bombs”.

On Thursday, Syrian television released two intercepted telephone conversations among members of the so-called “Shuhada al-Bayada Battalion” and their Saudi Arabian liaison, the Egypt based financier Adulbasit, in which the terrorists were admitting that the group had used chemical weapons in Deir Balba, in the countryside of Homs.

The revelations occur as an international campaign, led primarily by the USA, UK and France, in the attempt to justify an illegal military aggression against Syria intensifies.

Confidentiality? Sir, theres not much "confidentiality" remaining when you say that you can ID the person who constructed the chemical weapons used in Syria.

Looks like they've also intercepted some communications discussing the attacks.

At this point, is there ANYONE who believes that the US government and their allies arent behind this attack?

From this lame article? It basically says nothing.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Maybe Benghazi and Fast and Furious need to be re-opened and a world court (I know the US doesn't recognize the world court) or some other international agency can take a look at the criminals running the US.

That's not true. The criminals pulling the strings in the US do indeed recognize a court -- the Kangaroo Court. Judge Roy Bean would be positively proud.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Get ready for a draft to "employ" the young generation
Obama's way of job creation

Get ready for a better economy
War historically brings bad economies out of the doldrums
Obama's way of improving the economy

Get ready to "need" the NSA spying
Once they retaliate by terrorism on US soil we will "have" to allow the intrusive invasive NSA to spy all it wants

Get ready for the world to see Obama's balls they didn't know he had for his legacy

edit on 26-8-2013 by grandmakdw because: spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw
Get ready for a draft to "employ" the young generation
Obama's way of job creation

Get ready for a better economy
War historically brings bad economies out of the doldrums
Obama's way of improving the economy

Get ready to "need" the NSA spying
Once they retaliate by terrorism on US soil we will "have" to allow the intrusive invasive NSA to spy all it wants

Get ready for the world to see Obama's balls they didn't know he had for his legacy

edit on 26-8-2013 by grandmakdw because: spelling

What "No Drama has balls Obama". Have to wait and see

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

How to make the hollywood crowd think you have balls

Kill tens of thousands to avenge a few thousand
Talk about a warm hollywood fuzzy

Make a great movie, just star some cute kid to avenge
Then show at least a thousand ugly men dying
Wow makings of a blockbuster
Don't you think
edit on 26-8-2013 by grandmakdw because: added stuff

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

How to make the hollywood crowd think you have balls

Kill tens of thousands to avenge a few thousand
Talk about a warm hollywood fuzzy

Make a great movie, just star some cute kid to avenge
Then show at least a thousand ugly men dying
Wow makings of a blockbuster
Don't you think
edit on 26-8-2013 by grandmakdw because: added stuff

Mad Sad Bad Ass-ad!! Thinks Puty has his booty!!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

US has been sharpening the teeth for Syria for months. Something is keeping them from attack.

That something can keep them from attack forever.

And his name is Vladimir Putin.

2nd line.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join