It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Breaking*** US backed Al-CIAeda member, Abdola al-Jaledi, admits chemical weapon use in Syria.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Armed Opponents in Syria Admit Use of Chemical Weapons.

Al-Jaledi, who is a former, high-ranking member of the Jabhat al-Nusrah has reportedly left the al-Nusrah to continue fighting with another, also al-Qaeda associated brigade.

On his Twitter account, Al-Jaledi apparently said: “If it was not for confidentiality on this matter, I would reveal who was the fighter who made the said chemical bombs”.

On Thursday, Syrian television released two intercepted telephone conversations among members of the so-called “Shuhada al-Bayada Battalion” and their Saudi Arabian liaison, the Egypt based financier Adulbasit, in which the terrorists were admitting that the group had used chemical weapons in Deir Balba, in the countryside of Homs.

The revelations occur as an international campaign, led primarily by the USA, UK and France, in the attempt to justify an illegal military aggression against Syria intensifies.

Confidentiality? Sir, theres not much "confidentiality" remaining when you say that you can ID the person who constructed the chemical weapons used in Syria.

Looks like they've also intercepted some communications discussing the attacks.

At this point, is there ANYONE who believes that the US government and their allies arent behind this attack?

Al-CIAeda is so disgusted with the attack, even they're speaking out.

Well, Mr. Adobe Al-Jedi, IF what you say is true, consider your days on this Earth numbered.

Tell Michael Hastings that we know he was assassinated.

edit on 25-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Maybe the US citizens will now actually get some info to indict our gov't officials for treason/murder - I don't know what other crimes that would apply.

Maybe Benghazi and Fast and Furious need to be re-opened and a world court (I know the US doesn't recognize the world court) or some other international agency can take a look at the criminals running the US.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Tell Michael Hastings that we know he was assassinated.

We Do. .. ?

When was that information released . .. ?

Do you have links that you can post .. . ?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think it's a mistake to make a broad claim of "it's the U.S. Government or any western power as a whole" as being behind the attack. I completely agree that it is obviously a certain western faction who is behind this, and the early summer, chemical attacks. This faction has been working towards increasing a western strategic footprint in the M.E. since at least late 2001, so these developments are not at all surprising. The footprint expansion included Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Iran by whatever means.This reasoning of it not being the entire U.S. Gvt is because it is plain to see that there is still a resistance within the western world in regards to these plans. One has to look no further than Obama himself. For the most part he has maintained a reluctance to get involved in this Syrian conflict. Now we can speculate as to why that is behind the scenes, but Obama's resistance being there can't be denied.Another interesting aspect are the continuous scandals that seemed to coincide with the Syrian conflict. One has to wonder if Obama was being politically pressured into supporting the FSA. This may be the case, or it may not. Just seemed a little odd that there was an avalanche of scandals until Obama vowed to help the rebels financially. Once he vowed to help the political pressure died down. Like I said, the two situations may not be connected at all, but it's something to keep in mind.There has been only one thing in which I could credit Obama with in regards to being a strong leader, and that has been his position on this Syrian conflict. I'm hoping I can continue to credit him for that position. If not, we could very well be preparing for a global conflict. With Syria and Iran as the only countries left in the M.E. who could pose any serious threat to the west one has to wonder how far Russia and China would allow this strategic positioning to continue before they feel they have no other choice but to intervene.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I doubt it matters who released the gas, I don't know how anyone can believe anyone, this is BUSH 2.0 all over again.

There is an agenda and that agenda will be fulfilled, this is like a drone attack, just kill everyone tell you get the one or ones you want, there is no truth in any of this it's all about the damn agenda..............and this just might be the last agenda.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There's an avenue I never thought of, an Al Nursa member coming out & confessing to the attacks as of late, a confession that if taken seriously & true could blow this whole thing wide open. Just imagine the implications because it won't just end with the chemical attacks.

This is all very interesting & I hope that twitter feed isn't a fake cuz we've been prey to hoax accounts before. I will be following this thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
IMO, the way the game has being played points to this as being very probable. It doesn't matter that much in the attack plan. It will be worked around.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

Easy there question marks. Must not of heard about his close friend asking to drive her Volvo the day before he crashed b/c he though the feds were messing with his benz

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Obama is an idiot, at best - the worst he is, has yet to be seen.

He reads scripts - he has no idea what's going on - and could care less.

He is an egomaniacal twit.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I feel sorry for Assad.
I don't doubt it was the Rebels, its the logical scenario. But it doesn't matter, Assad is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
The west (US, Israel, UK and Saudi) chose there team a long time ago. Those 4 are more than enough to destroy Assad. Start looking for terrorist bombs in Iran going off to bog them down domestically.

Assad knows if he lets the inspectors in, Israel has enough clout there to make them point the finger at Assad.
The US and UK are using the media, look how biased it is. Even though there's no proof either way, its always pointing the blame at Assad and worse, they now demand he proves his innocence.

its all %(!(%^*! up beyond any kind of recognition, this is even worse than Bush and his side show in Iraq because Syria really will drag in other regional powers.

My guess, the US and UK will send cruise missiles into the base that the Israeli's recently said launched the attack. They will level it.

Syria may respond with a couple of anti ship missiles and Iran will let off a couple of car bombs in Tel Aviv & Iraq.
This, will be the point that cooler heads prevail or all hell breaks loose.

edit on 25-8-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It doesn't matter how much proof it is brought.

It doesn't matter if the Saudi King himself confess or not.

Warmongers are bloodthirsty one eyed people who just see their own interest in the events.

And btw don't expect all the asleep sheeple wake up in one night.

US has been sharpening the teeth for Syria for months. Something is keeping them from attack.

That something can keep them from attack forever.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
again and again ..here everyone saw what happens on the Chemical attack

and Please don't tell me these all are done by Rebels

Does they have this much of Nerve gas

It's clear that assad was behind this attack

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

Well, apparently it only took a handful of rockets to unleash this amount, also the rebels have sacked/taken over many Assad bases.
There's no reason they couldnt have acquired these weapons.
Also, the rebels have been caught in Turkey with the stuff:

rt.com...

Turkish security forces found a 2kg cylinder with sarin gas after searching the homes of Syrian militants from the Al-Qaeda linked Al-Nusra Front who were previously detained, Turkish media reports. The gas was reportedly going to be used in a bomb.
The sarin gas was found in the homes of suspected Syrian Islamists detained in the southern provinces of Adana and Mersia following a search by Turkish police on Wednesday, reports say. The gas was allegedly going to be used to carry out an attack in the southern Turkish city of Adana.

so id say it is very possible!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SajeevJino

Syria manufactures chemical weapons - openly.

Libya's Quaddafi had stock piles of ALL kinds of weapons - including chemical weapons - which makes the Benghazi lies that the US administration has been spewing all the more relevent.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by GD21D

Obama is an idiot, at best - the worst he is, has yet to be seen.

He reads scripts - he has no idea what's going on - and could care less.

He is an egomaniacal twit.
OK..... I'm really not sure how to respond to this. All you really offered was that Obama's an idiot, and he's egomaniacal.He very well be egomaniacal, but an idiot he is not. You don't become the leader of the most powerful country in the world by being an idiot, even if the position is nothing more than a window dressing for democracy.But I digress.The nature of geo-politics is a little more complicated than this or that guy is an idiot. Relations between nation states is something subjected to infighting on a consistent basis, and has been for thousands of years. Especially when one world power attempts to increase its own strategic footprint to the reduction of another. Thus, you may see a divide grow between two factions within the same governing force. One side may feel open war with another power as a risk worth taking, while the other may not.You can be sure there is a group of people in the western world who do not want to risk open war with China and Russia. Although, on paper, circumstances of a world conflict appear favorable to western powers, war is not won on paper. There have been many times unforeseen circumstances and events have shifted outcomes of conflicts. I'm quite positive I'm not the only one with this understanding, even if it is lost upon yourself.I don't care why Obama has resisted involvement in the Syrian conflict. I only care that this specific position aligns with my own ideals. Therefor, I would continue to support his resistance, regardless of what I personally think of him or his other policies.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

This confession needs to be thoroughly investigated and confirmed if possible.

There is way to much fog of war in this conflict to be sure of anything at this point.
If his confession is true though, this guy needs serious protection. Maybe the Russians can pull another Snowden on this guy to make sure he doesn't vanish.

reply to post by Swills

Originally posted by Swills
This is all very interesting & I hope that twitter feed isn't a fake cuz we've been prey to hoax accounts before. I will be following this thread.

Exactly.

edit on 25-8-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadellacZumbrum

that's not what Im saying at all..

He came to Thigpen’s apartment after midnight and urgently asked to borrow her Volvo. He said he was afraid to drive his own car. She declined, telling him her car was having mechanical problems. “He was scared, and he wanted to leave town,” she says.

www.infowars.com...

Anyways back to the OP topic.
edit on 25-8-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
It about who is selling natural gas and the route it takes to Europe. The people of Syria are the 'so called' reason, just part of the game.

A battle is raging over whether pipelines will go toward Europe from east to west, from Iran and Iraq to the Mediterranean coast of Syria, or take a more northbound route from Qatar and Saudi Arabia via Syria and Turkey. Having realized that the stalled Nabucco pipeline, and indeed the entire Southern Corridor, are backed up only by Azerbaijan’s reserves and can never equal Russian supplies to Europe or thwart the construction of the South Stream, the West is in a hurry to replace them with resources from the Persian Gulf. Syria ends up being a key link in this chain, and it leans in favor of Iran and Russia; thus it was decided in the Western capitals that its regime needs to change. The fight for «democracy» is a false flag thrown out to cover up totally different aims.

A gas pipeline from Iran would be highly profitable for Syria. Europe would gain from it as well, but clearly someone in the West didn’t like it. The West’s gas-supplying allies in the Persian Gulf weren’t happy with it either, nor was would-be no. 1 gas transporter Turkey, as it would then be out of the game. The new «unholy alliance» which formed between them shamelessly declared its goal to be «protecting democratic values» in the Middle East, although logically speaking the U.S. and its allies ought to begin this with their own partners in the coalition against Syria from among the monarchies of the Persian Gulf, which are questionable in this regard.

Link

edit on 8/25/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I feel sorry for Assad.
I don't doubt it was the Rebels, its the logical scenario. But it doesn't matter, Assad is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
The west (US, Israel, UK and Saudi) chose there team a long time ago. Those 4 are more than enough to destroy Assad. Start looking for terrorist bombs in Iran going off to bog them down domestically.

Assad knows if he lets the inspectors in, Israel has enough clout there to make them point the finger at Assad.
The US and UK are using the media, look how biased it is. Even though there's no proof either way, its always pointing the blame at Assad and worse, they now demand he proves his innocence.

its all %(!(%^*! up beyond any kind of recognition, this is even worse than Bush and his side show in Iraq because Syria really will drag in other regional powers.

My guess, the US and UK will send cruise missiles into the base that the Israeli's recently said launched the attack. They will level it.

Syria may respond with a couple of anti ship missiles and Iran will let off a couple of car bombs in Tel Aviv & Iraq.
This, will be the point that cooler heads prevail or all hell breaks loose.

edit on 25-8-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

Ass-ad or members of his regime have pulled off a massive con by the looks of this thread!
And had time to prepare for the inspectors and to plant whatever is necessary!

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join