It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did God sell his soul to Satan?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

questonterra

Now I would REALLY like to see this post (even if off-topic); because this thread is very interesting and I NEED ANSWERS to the God vs Satan/Lucifer debate. Personally I think God is just the plasma/soup that allows ALL including the lima beans and any other hated vegetable (take your personal pick) to manifest within its soupy consciousness (TRYING TO DeSCRIBE itself) negative force. The positive force is always manifested as drink, wine, beer and hard spirits/liquor (as I understand it are subsets of itself). One is satan one is lucifer and one is Jack Daniels. I wonder if satan drinks.
edit on 28-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Just tidying up.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Greatest I am
Just tidying up.

You seriously need to see what questonterra posted here (YOUR THREAD) deemed off topic. I saw it and was probably the same rant it posted 17 times on different FRT threads. One still exists. You wont believe it. So youre not done tidying up.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

vethumanbeing

Greatest I am
Just tidying up.

You seriously need to see what questonterra posted here (YOUR THREAD) deemed off topic. I saw it and was probably the same rant it posted 17 times on different FRT threads. One still exists. You wont believe it. So youre not done tidying up.

Not my style to chase fools around that pull those types of stunts.
There are more than enough fools around for us to deal with.

Regards
DL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join