It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did God sell his soul to Satan?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by Greatest I am
Where was evil done? Who did it?
".

You can't tell can you?

Not too surprising as your morals have been corrupted by your religion and you call evil good.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Greatest I am

It must have been quite a blow to God’s ego when Satan bested him and gained dominion over a third of God’s angels. He also lost dominion over the earth and all it produced. Including mankind which is why God places Satan in Eden at Satan’s request.

How do you know that Father did not place the thought into Satan to turn away for a purpose?

Scriptures tell us not to add to them.
Do so if you like. Many have.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It must have been quite a blow to God’s ego when Satan bested him and gained dominion over a third of God’s angels. He also lost dominion over the earth and all it produced. Including mankind which is why God places Satan in Eden at Satan’s request.

How do you know that Father did not place the thought into Satan to turn away for a purpose?

Regards
DL

This does not coincide to the question posed.

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

You can't tell can you?

Not too surprising as your morals have been corrupted by your religion and you call evil good.

Regards
DL

So you can't answer me? If you ever can let me know, if you can't answer that simple question then you have no point.
edit on 4-9-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Regards
DL

Correct. It shows that the question was not appropriate.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You can't tell can you?

Regards
DL

So you can't answer me? If you ever can let me know, if you can't answer that simple question then you have no point.
edit on 4-9-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

I quoted God admitting to doing evil in Job.

If you do not agree with God, I don't care.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Regards
DL

Correct. It shows that the question was not appropriate.

Regards
DL

I see. You want to play it safe.

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I hardly ever have to recant and being careful with word is why.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What?
You reckon, the Almighty, Omnipotent, Omniscient Creater of all that is seen and unseen...got duped by its own creation?...
...in some super-galactic star wars episode filmed out of sequence - deconstructional-style, Lynchian Fire Walk With Me - drag the punters through all the discombobulated plot lines (oh yeah, cos the 'official' script is there for all to see - albeit open to the interpretation and rewriting/analysis by anyone patronising their local hotel/motel)...

Faulted 'eyewitness' accounts being reconstructed to make sense of puzzled passages in a blockbuster, once-in-a-lifetime, go-to, revised/reprinted/repackaged (with DVD extras) boxset...who got the Directors Cut?

Apart from this notion not making sense, it doesnt make sense, if you subscribe to the words Almighty, Omniscient, Omnipotent Creator of all that is seen and unseen...and punters can play their little poker game side-commentary till the cows come home...dancing around the 'who will be saved - who won't', manufactured subplots that splinter the Creator of all that is seen and unseen into shards of nefarious characters (and their imagined intent/power)...that's choice in the working of...the given freedom to let your child climb that tree (as dangerous as falling from the first branch might be) and learning from its mistake (instead of not allowing it to do anything, under some draconian authoritarian mandate that removes choice)...but, that philosophical debate rages anyway (regardless of the nix-men who say there isn't - that would be free will, or not free will?)...how could you make the choice to question if there weren't?...like I said, apart from it not making sense, it doesn't make sense...

God sells his soul to satan...great tabloid headline...but that's about it...

Å99

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yet God himself says that Satan moved him to do evil.

Who is in control if not the mover?

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Regarding Satan and Lucifer; why do people STILL mix them up? THEY ARE NOT THE SAME and Lucifer resents any corrolation, SATAN rules the lower dimensions plus some think the 4th, (NOT LOWER WORLD), Lucifer is the rebel that gave humans "freewill" without a 'boardroom chat with other principles'; (he knew that proposal would be outvoted).

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
What?
You reckon, the Almighty, Omnipotent, Omniscient Creater of all that is seen and unseen...got duped by its own creation?...
...in some super-galactic star wars episode filmed out of sequence - deconstructional-style, Lynchian Fire Walk With Me - drag the punters through all the discombobulated plot lines (oh yeah, cos the 'official' script is there for all to see - albeit open to the interpretation and rewriting/analysis by anyone patronising their local hotel/motel)...
Faulted 'eyewitness' accounts being reconstructed to make sense of puzzled passages in a blockbuster, once-in-a-lifetime, go-to, revised/reprinted/repackaged (with DVD extras) boxset...who got the Directors Cut

God SOLD his soul (or was duped by/to the Devil). This is news, why would the Creator turn everything over to something Negative of ITS OWN CREATION? Impossible, someone needed to be there at that moment with a halsleblad camera (2inx2in format) documenting this or at least an Edison style rotary wax cartridge, needle and microphone for sound bites. This must have happened behind the scenes in an area backlot (local L.A. Econolodge) parkinglot.

akushla99
Apart from this notion not making sense, it doesnt make sense, if you subscribe to the words Almighty, Omniscient, Omnipotent Creator of all that is seen and unseen...and punters can play their little poker game side-commentary till the cows come home...dancing around the 'who will be saved - who won't', manufactured subplots that splinter the Creator of all that is seen and unseen into shards of nefarious characters (and their imagined intent/power)...that's choice in the working of...the given freedom to let your child climb that tree (as dangerous as falling from the first branch might be) and learning from its mistake (instead of not allowing it to do anything, under some draconian authoritarian mandate that removes choice)...but, that philosophical debate rages anyway (regardless of the nix-men who say there isn't - that would be free will, or not free will?)...how could you make the choice to question if there weren't?...like I said, apart from it not making sense, it doesn't make sense...God sells his soul to satan...great tabloid headline...but that's about it...

If the Creator God (as our father or slave master or divided parts of itself) is beyond the physical bounds of time, (as in it can see the future for the 3rd dimension and its VERY CHERISHED CHILDREN) there would have been an 'outsmarting plan' in place long before Satan took the reins (or the perception of BY HUMANS) whom have proved their mettle in that they are most assuradly Gullible at best and lambs to their slaughter at worst. There is a plan here, and the joke is upon every single human being that has belief system setups; because they are not true, they are created to keep you busy; and in so doing not questing a personal relationship with your higher being. YES YOU, not God aspect, not scripture nothing stands between you and God but the miscalculation in understanding that you are IT (reporting undercover from LaQuinta Motor Motel lodgings, 2nd floor stairwell).
edit on 8-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

God and Satan are one and the same and playing a game of chess with ITSELF. One question left, were does Ego, Superego and Id fit in?
edit on 8-9-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I hardly ever have to recant and being careful with word is why.

Regards
DL

This explains your refusal to answer my question that proves you are wrong. You just stear clear of any response that shows you are wrong.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Regards
DL

So because the KJV translates one verse this way then Satan is in control? The best translation is God was provoked by Satan's request. I already proved this to you, you simply don't care you are wrong.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

God doesn't have a Soul nor an Ego. Do you not realize that both of these things were created in order to function in this world? Do you not know that in order to exist in the realm where God resides, there is no Ego? Folks, God is outside of the playground we know as Earth and the Physical World. Thousands of years ago, people put human emotions and mental beliefs onto God (i.e. the classic battle between God and Satan). It seems people are doing the same thing again these days. There was no battle with "evil" nor will there ever be. When Lucifer fell, the angels who were working under him followed his lowered consciousness to this world. Some of these angels thought Lucifer was doing the right thing because he was the leader. There were other Angels who were in agreement with him. You ever wondered why there are so many communist followers? Well, it fits their belief system. Everybody have their own beliefs and opinions, yes? Of course! Because it is the Ego that has beliefs and opinions. God doesn't have either one. Because once again, He is outside of our system. Nothing we do here affects God in any way.

Let's get back to Lucifer. When he rebelled and came down here with God's angels, we get to live with Lucifer. Isn't that nice? But God doesn't care. This doesn't affect God in any way. Lucifer and the Angels have absolute free will if they choose to rebel and live in the lower planes if they so desire. God does want the best for us. But if we don't want His best, then that is our choosing. Once again, there is no battle. If you continue to believe there is a battle, you are just following your own Ego, justifying your belief of duality, good vs evil. Once again, the Mind of God has NO DUALITY. It is outside of the fallen consciousness that exists in our daily game called the Earth drama.

Vethumanbeing is correct. Satan is a totally different being. Satan was Lucifer's second in command so to speak. Like the other Angels, Satan enjoyed Lucifer's rebellion. He wanted to follow Lucifer's lead and lower his mind to live with us here.

edit on 9/9/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

OccamsRazor04

Regards
DL

So because the KJV translates one verse this way then Satan is in control? The best translation is God was provoked by Satan's request. I already proved this to you, you simply don't care you are wrong.

That is a Jewish myth and I was using the Jewish bible and not the KJ.

Thanks for confirming that Satan moved/provoked God and thus showing God being manipulated by Satan.

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

ctophil

God doesn't have a Soul nor an Ego. ]

If God has no ego, then what part of him demands all the ego feeding things he demands of us like love adoration and on and on?

Regards
DL

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Greatest I am

ctophil

If God has no ego, then what part of him demands all the ego feeding things he demands of us like love adoration and on and on?

Regards
DL

Did I not say this in the previous post, "Lucifer and the Angels have absolute free will if they choose to rebel and live in the lower planes if they so desire." We also have this absolute free will. Just for an extreme example, if we decide to blow up the Earth, then we are free to do so. God will not intervene. However, if we ask Him to intervene, then He will. He does not demand anything from us. People worship God, show Him praise, and sacrifice things for Him. Well, He doesn't want any of that stuff. As I said in the past, God is within you. He wants you to raise your consciousness until you are there with Him. Then from there you will learn how to become a co-creator with Him.

So where do you get this thing where God demands love and adoration from us? The Bible? Well, in the Old Testament, it spoke much about Yahweh, yes? Yahweh was just jealous of the Israelites sometimes following other gods and making idols. Friend, an emotion like jealousy is a human emotion--something God doesn't have right? So why did Yahweh have a human emotion? You see, Yahweh is a god, part of the Elohim in fact. The Elohim was responsible for the creation of the entire Earth. But when Yahweh descended His mind down here in order to manifest a form that we could understand, he also gained the Ego. Anybody who comes down here has to have an Ego in order to function properly. But the Yahweh in Heaven DOES NOT have an EGO. Only His manifestation down here has one. ALL beings in the Material Universe has an Ego, some more or less. The Ego is not evil. It is a vehicle for you to exist in the Physical World. However, the Ego can blind and entrap you in this plane for a long time. So our goal is to destroy the ego. And once that happens, you will find yourself in Heaven with God.

edit on 9/10/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

ctophil

Greatest I am

ctophil

Regards
DL

Did I not say this in the previous post, "Lucifer and the Angels have absolute free will if they choose to rebel and live in the lower planes if they so desire." We also have this absolute free will. Just for an extreme example, if we decide to blow up the Earth, then we are free to do so. God will not intervene. However, if we ask Him to intervene, then He will. He does not demand anything from us. People worship God, show Him praise, and sacrifice things for Him. Well, He doesn't want any of that stuff. As I said in the past, God is within you. He wants you to raise your consciousness until you are there with Him. Then from there you will learn how to become a co-creator with Him.

So where do you get this thing where God demands love and adoration from us? The Bible? Well, in the Old Testament, it spoke much about Yahweh, yes? Yahweh was just jealous of the Israelites sometimes following other gods and making idols. Friend, an emotion like jealousy is a human emotion--something God doesn't have right? So why did Yahweh have a human emotion? You see, Yahweh is a god, part of the Elohim in fact. The Elohim was responsible for the creation of the entire Earth. But when Yahweh descended His mind down here in order to manifest a form that we could understand, he also gained the Ego. Anybody who comes down here has to have an Ego in order to function properly. But the Yahweh in Heaven DOES NOT have an EGO. Only His manifestation down here has one. ALL beings in the Material Universe has an Ego, some more or less. The Ego is not evil. It is a vehicle for you to exist in the Physical World. However, the Ego can blind and entrap you in this plane for a long time. So our goal is to destroy the ego. And once that happens, you will find yourself in Heaven with God.

edit on 9/10/2013 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

I will refrain from comment till I see what you give me in the other thread we are in.

You seem to be half Gnostic recognizing your internal God, which would include all the esoteric characters including a Satan within you yet you speak as if you are as literalist fool who believes that all these imaginary characters are real.

I will know when you answer me at that other place whether you should be ignored or not.

You may be enlightened but you sure do not know how to communicate that enlightenment.

Regards
DL

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join