It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey ufo is nothing more then a u.s. drone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
www.myfoxdc.com...

Does anyone remember this? It really does look alot like the turkey ufo. I posted this on the Turkey ufo thread but it is getting overshadowed... thoughts.

There are other websites with the same news clip

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Not surprised this has been 'put' in the news, I just disagree.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

sure, just add it to the list...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I find it odd that that this would be trucked around in full view of all, why not cover it? are they not supposed to be top secret? It's a nice way of guiding people to believe that the lights in the sky are these drones. I also like how these drones look very much like flying saucers. Reverse engineering??

What that 'proves' to me is that the lights/ objects we have been seeing are NOT unmanned drones...seeing they (govt) are not keen to fly them yet.
That leaves manned drones or something ET.
With the manoeuvres that have been seen surely humans can not withstand the G forces ?

I will be waiting for the footage of this thing doing its thing, preferably at night so we can compare.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Theres so much wrong with the so called Turkey UFO i dont even know where to begin.
You posted video of US drone which ive never seen so i'll flagged for that

Jax makes a good point though arent these drones suppose to be secret or atleast discrete so why cart it around on a flatbed in plain sight

edit on 25-8-2013 by anomalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Looks as much like the 'turkey ufo' as a seagull does a partridge.

edit on 25-8-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I can't see how a UAV being carted around on a lorry in the US can be linked to the turkey UFO video. The Fox News link was originally posted in back in 2012 according to the article.

As for the transportation of the UAV it's all shrink wrapped so the other thing that's giving any clues away is the shape. You can't see what sort of avionics or design it actually has

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

How would your theory account for the fact that it stayed in the same place over periods of time or the fact it was filmed over three years , it also appears to be on or just above the water line .

There are several possibilities with the most likely being a boat of some kind , I don't think a U.S drone fits the bill for this case .

Perhaps something like this .

edit on 26-8-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

It would be nice if it really was a drone...

...than I could take a huge dump on ATS debunkers claiming it was a boat...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I'm on board (no pun intended) with the boat explanation. My question is, the boat in question was it that exact ship in the picture you posted. Maybe we can dig out some info if that ship was in the area at the time. Apologies if that was already covered in the main thread reguarding the turkey UFO

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

You do know that modern jets can hover
m.youtube.com...

I thought average people knew this
edit on 26-8-2013 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Oh great...now half the believe its a boat..and the other half thinks its a u.s drone. With the minority sticking to alien craft.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

You do know that modern jets can hover

I am aware that some jets can hover but am unaware of any drones of that size that do so .

I thought average people knew this

I come from a country that gave the world the Harrier Jump Jet of course I know that

reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

I'm not sure it was that particular ship but the possibility is a ship of that kind of design .

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Im sure the ufo looking drone that was reported awhile ago can do tricks. These....uf-drones may or may not be available to do such aerial feats. At any rate, I'm curious where and when they will use those drones

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

These....uf-drones may or may not be available to do such aerial feats.

The reason the drone had a UFO look about it was because it didn't have its wings on , with them it looks much more plane like .

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by gortex

It would be nice if it really was a drone...

...than I could take a huge dump on ATS debunkers claiming it was a boat...

All I know is that its not a flying anything...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This subject has awful media coverage and very poor journalism studying it to get people to realize that some UFO events are very real.They don't know or teach any facts about this stuff on credible news sources or any honesty with it.No way in the world you can look at that video and tell if it is a U.S. drone or some ET UFO.
Also extreme amounts of ignorant skeptics with these kind of subjects.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join