It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storm Warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well I think Pandora's Box is finally about to be opened and all hell let loose. I am ashamed that both the UK and USA are gunning for war. I don't condone for one moment the use of chemical weapons in Syria, as that IS a war crime. However both the UK and the USA should bring their concerns to the UN Security Council and discuss this sensibly with the other permanent members including Russia and China. Let's play the game. I know Syria has only now allowed the UN inspectors into the area of the attack and it is unlikely anything will be found now. However what the plan should be is to say ok, don't arm either side. And if God forbid there is another chemical attack then the UN inspectors should be allowed in without delay. Meanwhile place economic sanctions on the Syrian regime. Send the ambassadors packing back to Syria for example. Don't allow Syrian civilian airliners operate outside Syrian airspace that sort of thing.

In other words, we should not be sending in the Armed Forces to bomb Syria back to the stone age. Have todays policitians forgotten what nuclear war will do? Because the Russians have warned time and time again that enough is enough. And this time Putin is in office. And he is a nasty piece of work. I would not trust him to change my cat's litter tray!

So prepare yourselves folks for a nasty storm coming. Get your fresh water supplies in and tins of baked beans stocked up. Just in case this goes real bad. Because if Obama, Cameron et al do make the horrendous mistake of going in and bomb Syria, then God/Allah/Creator/Supreme Being help us all. We may not get through this one unscathed.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It seems to me that someone wants the world population reduced. There are only a few ways to do this, war is one.

A general war in the middle east will spread to Africa and Europe largely leaving the US intact.

A limited nuclear exchange will also reduce the population both short term and in generational terms.

There is a reason for everything and everything has a reason.

P

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Basically true, and this is crazy. If we go into Syria and the Middle-East in the middle of a chemical and nuclear conflict it will be the worst war the world has ever seen.

Do you really think the U.S. will remain untouched?
edit on 25-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I can't work out what is in Cameron's head concerning this. Do we rush off to war on a suspected incident or do we try to verify the truth first? Does he honestly think the public will back this in light of our enforced impoverished state that his government and previous governments caused, by allowing the banks to suck all the money out of the UK tax payer's coffers and defraud the general public also. He should be concentrating on governing this country out of debt and poverty, not war mongering in other Sovereign States, that have in no way interfered or threatened this country. All his actions will do is put us even further into debt not to say kill more of our servicemen and women and increase tensions within the immigrant muslim population of this country.

Or is it simply that the world's markets are to close to call before the fall so war is a better choice - something is very wrong at the moment and I would like to know what it is before it comes straight at me.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Something really stinks badly about this one.

It's almost like the U.S. and U.K. don't care about getting evidence, backing, support, etc, because something else much bigger is brewing that will make us forget about Syria.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Here's how it goes.

1. US and UK attack Syria.

2. Saudis and Iran halt oil to both countries.

3. Russia rushes to the aid of it's ally to defend it.

4. War is over and gas sells at 10.50 a gallon.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
as i stated in another thread
there are too many players in this one...
makes me nervous.

edit on 25-8-2013 by autopat51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

"someone" wants population control

cameron and obama must be jealous of the control communist leaders like putin and china has on their population.

Western banking is almost certainly going to collapse - I think they are running out of ways to even pretend to prop it up.

Seems like a good way to work out the NWO -

cameron, obama, and putin are doing this together..... damn the rest of the world's population and freedoms....

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Let them chemically destroy themselves, instead of my people,it IS NOT worth the death of THOUSANDS that we will HAVE TO KILL to protect our troops.Not that the current occupants of power give a sh## about them.
The moment we land, every jihad whack ball will try to make his street cred killing our troops,backed by Russia and the EASTERN WORLD. But that is what the Progs want.they would LOVE to see the United States militarily defeated and humiliated which is in fact Clower and Piven foreign policy.

Why oh why can't the POTUS be removed as a threat to the Republic.
Not that the testicular absent,party minded Republicans can do anything.Apparently they still think they are in a debate club as the country slides down into a civil war.
edit on 25-8-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: Mispelled POTUS

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I don't think Russia will sit down for this one

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I can picture putin and obama sitting at a table (I guess reggie love would have to be there too) drinking, watching the fire works go off and keeping tabs of the dead on both sides - just laughing it up.

And watching what happens in america, because I believe they've got fireworks lined up over here, too.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by pheonix358

Basically true, and this is crazy. If we go into Syria and the Middle-East in the middle of a chemical and nuclear conflict it will be the worst war the world has ever seen.

Do you really think the U.S. will remain untouched?
edit on 25-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

No, I don't think the US will remain untouched.

The important bits will remain intact. The Elite Bunkers have been designed for this fight. It will be interesting to see which cities are attacked. Chicago comes to mind as does DC for very different reasons.

If you lost Chicago, what would happen to the countries GDP.

DC will have to get hit, just to take out the myriad of politicians and their sycophants.

P

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The only good thing that will come out of this coming war is Israel is finally going to get the Sh*t kick out of it.. !!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Nobody wants a guy using chemicals as a leader of any nation certainly not one who is so ruthless to even use it against his own people. What would such a person do to foreign people, where would such a person stop? With so many options for changes in the Middle East because of a lack of a long lasting regime I would understand if other countries would seek to dispose of this individual before he rallies other countries and founds a federation of nations to go against other nations who he doesn't happen to like or appears to him as an obstacle.
edit on 25/8/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Yes the SADMs,That is what will no doubt be used to blame whomever.
As to a government being evil for using chems how have you felt about them experimenting on us,That is evil and a direct threat.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

I can't work out what is in Cameron's head concerning this. Do we rush off to war on a suspected incident or do we try to verify the truth first? Does he honestly think the public will back this in light of our enforced impoverished state that his government and previous governments caused, by allowing the banks to suck all the money out of the UK tax payer's coffers and defraud the general public also. He should be concentrating on governing this country out of debt and poverty, not war mongering in other Sovereign States, that have in no way interfered or threatened this country. All his actions will do is put us even further into debt not to say kill more of our servicemen and women and increase tensions within the immigrant muslim population of this country.

Or is it simply that the world's markets are to close to call before the fall so war is a better choice - something is very wrong at the moment and I would like to know what it is before it comes straight at me.

Well what annoyed and alarmed me is that Parliament may not necessarily be recalled if the decision is made to go to war. Which will suit "we are all in it together" David Cameron just fine. And that is scary. Cameron is a moron in a hurry. He is one of the worst prime ministers we have had. We are NOT all in it together and I don't like the thought of him participating in a war without my consent. I am rather looking forward to voting him OUT come the next election. Having said that if we do go to war there may not be another election if things go bad and nukes are used. I really do feel that this particular war drum may be glowing green soon.

Can we put ALL our world leaders on trial for war crimes? Including the Israeli govt? They are ALL guilty of allowing this to happen.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Just watching the news now and it is like watching a Hollywood horror movie about the start of World War 3. I am reminded of the film Looking Glass. This is so damn worrying now. I really do fear that the nukes will be flying very soon. At least I wont have to worry about my credit card bill. Using chemical weapons is wrong WHOEVER used them. However so is starting World War 3 and the inevitable use of nukes. I tweeted David Cameron and told him exactly that. No reply thus far. I cant think why....

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Here is the link to the film I was referring to earlier

www.youtube.com...

You can see the chilling parallels to what is happening right now. I do urge people to watch this and most of all to pray in the the next two weeks. We may now be only days away from WW3 and I don't think many of us will survive. I hope that I am so very wrong. But this Syria crisis smells very wrong indeed.

top topics

join