It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Syria: air attacks loom as Britain and US pledge to use force within two weeks

page: 8
24
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58
 


You two are making me nervous.
Is it really THAT bad or is it just that, cause one of you is singing a really dark song.

Because here is the thing, its not a secret that Syria's chemical weapons research has ever stopped. It kind of surprises me we took this long to begin with, but with all the recent advances in biological warfare you have to wonder who is cooking up what these days.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)




posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It seems like the situation in Syria is about to get REAL ugly. Russia and China could collectively resolve this situation in short order(which would be in their best interest politically and economically). But it could be that there is a plot to destroy Iran(and a few other countries): Western forces attack Syria; Iran rushes to aid Syria(thinking Russia and China will support them-and it might just be that one/or both of these countries do join the fight); Other nations choose sides(WW3);THEN either Russia or China sides with the western armies(which would ensure victory for the western armies-unless the war goes nuclear). OR......



posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood
 


It's not the end of the world, but that many tankers can move a LOT of fuel. They can launch with between 180,000-200,000 lbs (JP8 weighs about 6.8lbs/gal), and offload a big portion of that, especially if they hit a receiver close to their base.



posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Zaphod, thanks for the updates. I appreciate the work and more importantly the accuracy with which you post.

In the back of my mind is the feeling that Russia wants to test it's air defense weapons such as the S3000 or heaven forbid, the S4000 if any of them have been snuck in!

I do not think Russia will intervene directly. Syria is a little too far in terms of force projection.

Iran will be completely different! Russia will back them to the hilt with ground forces.

Just IMHO

P



posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58
 


Well no, of course not, that takes longer

But the way Russia talks its like were bombing a nuclear site or something....
Reuters

"Any unilateral military action bypassing the United Nations will ... lead to further escalation (in Syria) and will affect the already explosive situation in the Middle East in the most devastating way."


In theory couldn't Syria, or even Russia through Syria, be developing something worse then what we know in Damascus. We do all sorts of "black ops" in our allied countries, why not Russia too?



posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
well. if we are bombing Syria, why not iran too.



posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood
 


Iran has threatened retaliation against Israel if we hit Syria, so the situation has the potential to blow up in a big way. We have bases near Iran, with E-3, E-8, and RC-135, and all are within range of Iranian SA-2 missile sites. While the SA-2 won't work against say and F-15, it would work wonders against something like an E-3, which is slow and vulnerable to just about any type of ground fire. The Air Force may have to do something it hasn't had to do since WWII, and defend its own bases against air attack.

There is much potential for ugliness, and fast in the region. Interestingly, I have a couple of buddies who like to say "former" when talking about their time, that I haven't heard from in almost two months. It makes me wonder just how "former" they really are.



posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58
 


Ok, good to know.

Heh when Syria has friends that are working on reanimating dead tissue it is always nice to have an idea of what is what. Tell me it's not zombies
edit on 26-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I almost can't believe we are listening to this kind of crap all over again.

It's mind boggling... i guess because THIS President and his crew have a certain party affiliation... this time it's the truth right?

Or maybe it's because we don't have any real journalism anymore, just propaganda. That turkey is done stick a fork in it.

Oh but John Kerry says we should be shocked though, so lets all be shocked and beat the drums.

The lies and distractions they will use. It is truly endless. How convenient, with the IRS scandal, and Snowden and NSA spying on us, the looming economic disaster of Obamacare, among other things, that NOW this happens and it's so important for us to "do something"

Absolutely criminal.



posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by elcapitano75
 


It could be worse.
See. Cnn Money

Treasury Secretary Jack Lew informs Congress that U.S. will hit limit of its 'borrowing authority' in mid-October.


But at least there will be zombies.



posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood
 


Of course there is zombies.....

Usually though, i refer to them as "the electorate"

But "zombies" does give a more, contemporary description i guess. Zombies are all the rage.



posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by elcapitano75
I almost can't believe we are listening to this kind of crap all over again.

It's mind boggling... i guess because THIS President and his crew have a certain party affiliation... this time it's the truth right?

Or maybe it's because we don't have any real journalism anymore, just propaganda. That turkey is done stick a fork in it.

Oh but John Kerry says we should be shocked though, so lets all be shocked and beat the drums.

The lies and distractions they will use. It is truly endless. How convenient, with the IRS scandal, and Snowden and NSA spying on us, the looming economic disaster of Obamacare, among other things, that NOW this happens and it's so important for us to "do something"

Absolutely criminal.



I couldnt agree more. There is something that People should think about when it comes to criminal acts. And that is; motive.

It seams like the motive this last year in Syria has been to cross the US proclaimed Red Line. Three times Assad have been accused of Chemical attack.

There is no doubt that the motive behind these Chemical attacks are to get the US involved.

The question is; who has the real motive for crossing the Red Line: Assad, the Rebels or the US?

The US want Assad gone no questians asked. So it wont help Assad if he uses Chemical weapons. Or even to stage a Chemical attack to make it look like the rebels did it. The US would attack Assad anyway. There are two reasons:

1. The US Red Line has been crossed.
2. The Us want Assad gone.

It dosent matter who uses the Chemical weapons in this war. The US will Attack Assad either way.

There is only one party here With the Resources and a motive to cross the US proclaimed Red Line. And that is the US.



posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   
It's not as implausible as it seems....

A.) Russia publicly announced it was working on a zombie weapon and hinted it might be genetic.
B.) Russia has a heavy interest in Reanimatology (Bringing back the dead)
C.) Russia is facing an epidemic from a drug called "Krokodil" that literally makes the users flesh fall off.
D.) Krokodil and Agent 15 are both similar in chemical nature, but Agent 15 is a biochemical weapon.
E.) Syria heavily researches chemical weapons.
F.) Since this started there have been reports of rebels eating people's flesh. Putin warned the US about it and there is video of a Syrian eating a man's heart.

See, Syria has zombie weaponry created through Russian science.
That is why the whole world is turning on Syria, except Russia, they have the ultimate chemical weapon.


edit on 27-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
It's not as implausible as it seems....

A.) Russia publicly announced it was working on a zombie weapon and hinted it might be genetic.
B.) Russia has a heavy interest in Reanimatology (Bringing back the dead)
C.) Russia is facing an epidemic from a drug called "Krokodil" that literally makes the users flesh fall off.
D.) Krokodil and Agent 15 are both similar in chemical nature, but Agent 15 is a biochemical weapon.
E.) Syria heavily researches chemical weapons.
F.) Since this started there have been reports of rebels eating people's flesh. Putin warned the US about it and there is video of a Syrian eating a man's heart.

See, Syria has zombie weaponry created through Russian science.
That is why the whole world is turning on Syria, except Russia, they have the ultimate chemical weapon.


edit on 27-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)


You dont need to be affected by a Chemical weapon to eat meat (human). We can do what we set Our mind to do. Since we are not groomed to eat meat, some of these People have to break a personal barrier.

We are not groomed to kill other humans either. We have to break a personal barrier to do it, some have no probles With doing so.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Damascus

Will it be tonight. Local time is 11.00am

Weather is fine temps range from 17C to 39C

Wind is under 10Kph

Moon is third quarter with no clouds to block it. Moon rise is 11.06pm
.
Sunset is at 7.07pm - about eight hours from now.

If they go tonight I would expect the missiles to start to hit in around 10 to 12 hours time.

That is well after sunset and before the moon rises.

Linky



P



posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
Damascus

Will it be tonight. Local time is 11.00am

Weather is fine temps range from 17C to 39C

Wind is under 10Kph

Moon is third quarter with no clouds to block it. Moon rise is 11.06pm
.
Sunset is at 7.07pm - about eight hours from now.

If they go tonight I would expect the missiles to start to hit in around 10 to 12 hours time.

That is well after sunset and before the moon rises.

Linky



P





I don't think they'll send a preemptive missile strike just because the weather is nice.



posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappyWarrior

Originally posted by pheonix358
Damascus

Will it be tonight. Local time is 11.00am

Weather is fine temps range from 17C to 39C

Wind is under 10Kph

Moon is third quarter with no clouds to block it. Moon rise is 11.06pm
.
Sunset is at 7.07pm - about eight hours from now.

If they go tonight I would expect the missiles to start to hit in around 10 to 12 hours time.

That is well after sunset and before the moon rises.

Linky



P





I don't think they'll send a preemptive missile strike just because the weather is nice.


Where in your mind did you make that up! Where did I say they were waiting for nice weather.?

Jeez! Some people!

P



posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66
 


Unless you are driven to by a drug, or a chemical weapon.
Really, tell me it's not zombies i even have pictures and video.

I am starting to think there really is some kind of nasty new weapon in Syria's arsenal, a weapon the US and Russia might have made back during the cold war.
edit on 27-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood
 


Dunno why you are nevrous it what you wanted.



posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
All I can say Boomer and Zaphod thanks for the updates, but I seriously doubt Russia is gonna sit this one out. To much at stake for them.



new topics

top topics



 
24
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join