It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: air attacks loom as Britain and US pledge to use force within two weeks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Evidence of Syria chemical attack may have been destroyed.

Just adding a little wood to the fire.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorneblood
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

CUT

edit on 25-8-2013 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

Seriously, you sound like you're from the 90's or early 2000s (just after 9/11).

Basically you're saying "if you don't like mmmmurica git out"

Maybe it will come a time when you yourself will be forced to "git out" according to your own rules.

No, I don't trust the US or EU , they're puppets not puppet masters.

I'm curious, are you aware of the puppet governments schemes and false flags but think they're for "the greater good" or are oblivious to them?

Which one is it?

Do you really believe Patriot Act and NDAA and PRISM and Obama's new self-appointed war powers and ATF and Militarized Police and so on are actually absolutely NEEDED in order to protect the US against...

the same people they are funding and training and arming in Syria and Lybia?

I mean, isn't that Doublethink at its finest?

Russia and China are awful countries but the ironic thing is the US and EU are more and more starting to resemble them.

Will we come to a point were there's no more freedom left to defend against external threats?
Sure seems like it.

Will we come to a point when REALITY seems more absurd than a CONSPIRACY THEORY?
Seems to me we're already there

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobe001

Darth Vader there would have gone to war with 90% against. He'd have just figured the 10% die hards would keep the others pacified, so why worry? Load up and head out!

Someday, there may come an accounting for what was run and done out of his Office for 8 years. It would be nice if it were within his lifetime so he could answer for some of it...but probably not. Someday though...whatever image he retains now won't shine bright enough to see in a coal mine.

Just my thoughts....and those we have now just aren't much better. Heck, the names now were the names then, for that matter.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Also, tell me why anyone should believe anything Obama and the Administration says, since everything that comes out of their mouths are lies?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Worth Watching put everything in perspective.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

That is exactly what i am saying.
You always have a choice as to where you live and to which country you are loyal too. Whether or not anyone is willing to make the sacrifices necessary to get to a place where they feel comfortable and can live their lives the way they want is in their hands.

And trust me, i have considered it, but i still like it here in the US, we have lots of guns and food. We also make the best movies and television shows. There may come a time when i choose to up and go but i am not there yet, others obviously are. So to them i say god speed and good travels or why are you still waiting when you find it so intolerable.

I have never bought into the notion of the NWO or any such entity being able to control the whole world, nor do i see a conspiracy in everything that happens because i don't think any world leaders can put aside their ego's long enough to work together in that fashion without it all falling apart.

Just look at ATS, we can't agree on anything.

All i see is a world in chaos, just like it has always been and will always be until something shuts us all up for good. I see nations that will posture and fight and seek more profits which will ultimately just spoil and be shuffled on to whoever else takes up the reigns. The same way it has been throughout history.

This # just happens, sometimes for good reasons, sometimes for bad, but i can at least admit that i am just a spectator who only knows so much and in all probability those in power will always know much more then I do about whats going on.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

So if your not for the comeing Syrian war you hate Merika ?

Ok its people with that train of thought that dragged the west into the quagmires of Gulf war 2 and Afghanistand and America into Vietnam.......

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by deviant300
www.youtube.com...

Worth Watching put everything in perspective.

Your video sums it up.
There are people that say, it would never escalate to WW3.
Because of wishful thinking.

Look who we have running these countries:

Corrupt, Power Hungry and Greedy Human Beings that are doing the only thing they know how to do.
Destroy, Steal and Kill others for their own selfish gains.

These are the "Best and Brightest" that have been running this country the last 30 years.
The same "Best and Brightest" that brought on the Financial Collapse.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Do you take Personal Responsibility and Karma on your soul for whatever happens and the people that will die, since you support it?
edit on 25-8-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrabbit2000
I hope people realize, we're in for the long haul and occupation for this. This babble of air strikes as if it's all we'll be required to do ...IF we get away with those without losses... is foolish banter.

Libya was FAR less a chaotic situation with *FAR* less dangerous weapons to come up for grabs to whomever can physically reach each bunker first than Syria.

Iraq may have been rumors of weapons by the time 2003 rolled around. However, there is no theory to Syria. They aren't part of the Chemical Weapons treaty and so, have been producing them more or less in the open for 30 years. Their stockpiles are modern, presumably top quality and pretty much the worst of everything to include the mother of all :"why can't we uninvent it?!?", VX Gas.

Now what are they telling us is going to happen?? They are going to weaken Assad to let the rebels over-run Damascus and....then what? They'll just meekly hand-over the chem stocks? Part of what they'll see as hard won spoils of war...they'll just surrender?? We can't, in good faith to ANYTHING...let terrorists like some elements of that group HAVE them ...

So when they say we'll be in it to HELP them win it? Bull Puckey. We'll have to be boots on the ground to AT LEAST secure chemical stocks of REAL warheads which we don't even know the location of, for all of it. What could go wrong??

What is happening right now is nothing more than another false flag event. You would think that even the most rabid US supporter would see that.

Fool me once ....... some on here seem to want to be fooled over and over again like a cuckoo clock.

Wrabbit, if you want to reduce the worlds population you will need things like nerve gas. I don't think it matters who uses them and who they are used against. The idea I think is just to get them into the hands of the wrong people.

A VX attack against a US city could be blamed on anyone and inflame the citizens allowing for a major payback.

It is all about reducing the world population.

P

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

It is all about reducing the world population.

I think that is the ultimate goal.
With technology, especially computers and robots, there are not as many people needed anymore to service the elites and society.

Before someone brings up the extinction of the Buggy Whip, the Buggy Whip was replaced by another product.
With Robots, it is Humans being replaced, not products being replaced.

Their Bubbles have come to an end and there are too many "useless eaters" that are not needed.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyWarrior

The problem remains that the only party that has used chemical weapons happens to be the Rebel forces endorsed and paid for by the USA (via the CIA) and by Saudi Arabia. Assad would have to be insane to use chemical weapons because it would give carte blanche to the Western imperialist powers to invade and secure Syria for the Sunni Saudis and the Qataris business interests.

I find myself hoping that the US and UK public are not so stupid as to fall for these false allegations ... which have all the veracity of the U.S. claims before their illegal invasion of Iraq.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
i have to wonder about this...
we are running out of easy conquests.
remember those late night risk games?
we are coming down to the big powers rolling the dice.
everything else is about eaten up
one thing is for sure, war will not stop
the biggie is coming..maybe not now but soon and with a vengence!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

It may be false something or other to us.....but to those Jihadis among the ranks of the FSA, really fighting and really dying in this? There is nothing false about it. That's where I think we've badly screwed up in that we have a tiger by the tail and depend on a total wild card under it's own agendas for key US Policy goals. It's insane.

I wouldn't be shocked to hear Kerry might actually believe an FSA run Syria would be helpful for the Israeli/Pal peace process he's still forcing on people who don't want it.

The US has already crossed lines which are beyond simply taboo. They are surreal. We're literally supporting a group which, at least among factions, ARE Al Qaeda...while we are fighting Al Qaeda (REAL people are REALLY killing and dying anyway) in Yemen and Afghanistan. It's madness.....

So I don't take anything for granted at this point. Not now.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

I cannot believe that without any form of evidence my country is yet again sabre rattling.
Do you realize that it has nothing to do with "our country" and all to do with rich inbred psychopaths with inherited money from the old families, who suffer from not only greed, but a desire to lower everyone else, in order to feel even higher above everyone else than they already are, who make use of the willing (Obama, Cameron, Hollande) who are desirous for their own little play at power?
edit on 25-8-2013 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

That is exactly what i am saying.
You always have a choice as to where you live and to which country you are loyal too.

Oh so instead of democratically working for change one should just git up and leave?
That's insane.

And trust me, i have considered it, but i still like it here in the US, we have lots of guns and food.

What about if they ban your Semi-Auto? Or handguns even? They sure want to.
Question is, how many more shootings (read:false flags) will it take? 1? 2?10? 100??

I have never bought into the notion of the NWO or any such entity being able to control the whole world.............because i don't think any world leaders can put aside their ego's long enough to work together in that fashion without it all falling apart.

Well you are absolutely wrong there.

They all agree 100% on giving up national sovereignty in favour of super-national organizations.
How do you explain that?

Throughout mankind's history the ultimate objective of nations has been their own survival and now (since '46)
all of them are somehow happy to give up more and more prerogatives to EU/NAU/AU/UNASUR (they are not made up) but also UN/WTO/World Bank/NAFTA/North Atlantic Free trade agreement etc. etc.
Isn't that a little weird?

And bear in mind there is 0 democratic input in those decisions. Elite sign right up to give up their citizens' right to unelected undemocratic super-national organization.

What's also weird is the existence of a lot of groups/clubs/think tanks most of which were considered "conspiracy theories" up till recently such as Bilderberg Group/Trilateral Commission but also Circle of Rome and Council on Foreign Relations, both not secret but hugely influential on nations' policies.

What's also weird (again) is that both parties (or most parties in most European countries) are all in favour of these "globalistic" changes.
Both have similar foreign policies.
Both have similar immigration policies.

Ever wonder why all western countries have been inundated by millions upon millions of non-western immigrants in the last 30 years? Why was that allowed to happen in such biblical proportions by ALL parties?

And again I ask, why are citizens' liberties taken away more and more? Why the humongous security measures?

Because of Al-Qaida? The same Al-Qaida we're supporting in Libya and Syria?
How bout that?

But at the same time both in US and UK muslim extrememist proselitors are left alone and allowed to preach death for the west / death to Christians / sharia law in the UK (or insert country of choice here).
While millions of them either are born here, or get here illegaly every year.

But, at least in Europe, there's such thing as ISLAMOPHOBIC crimes?
No criticism of their radicalism is allowed.

Why was a black-haired Bill Clinton at Bilderberg's meeting in 1991?
What was the Governor of Arkansas doing among the world's power elite?

edit on 25-8-2013 by AurelioMaghe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I hope people realize, we're in for the long haul and occupation for this. This babble of air strikes as if it's all we'll be required to do ...IF we get away with those without losses... is foolish banter.

Libya was FAR less a chaotic situation with *FAR* less dangerous weapons to come up for grabs to whomever can physically reach each bunker first than Syria.

Iraq may have been rumors of weapons by the time 2003 rolled around. However, there is no theory to Syria. They aren't part of the Chemical Weapons treaty and so, have been producing them more or less in the open for 30 years. Their stockpiles are modern, presumably top quality and pretty much the worst of everything to include the mother of all :"why can't we uninvent it?!?", VX Gas.

Now what are they telling us is going to happen?? They are going to weaken Assad to let the rebels over-run Damascus and....then what? They'll just meekly hand-over the chem stocks? Part of what they'll see as hard won spoils of war...they'll just surrender?? We can't, in good faith to ANYTHING...let terrorists like some elements of that group HAVE them ...

So when they say we'll be in it to HELP them win it? Bull Puckey. We'll have to be boots on the ground to AT LEAST secure chemical stocks of REAL warheads which we don't even know the location of, for all of it. What could go wrong??

Well you just hit the proverbial nail on the head.

All we know so far is chemical weapons have been used, now for the first time on a media grabbing scale. Lots of children dying or dead, nothing better to pull the heart's strings right. Am I right?

I have been watching Syria with a heavy heart, that is because I believe the last thing we should be doing is this:

Syria is no Iraq.

If we just destroy those in charge all hell will break loose, as you said far too many risky spoils of war

I want it to stop and we all need it to stop, I just cannot see it happening without lots of sacrificial lambs going to the proverbial slaughter. These dangerous weapons that Assad has needs to be secured properly somehow to stop the torture. Am I right again

Should have just left a nation to be sovereign and decide it's own fate. It's times like these NATO Peacekeepers should be hard at work... but then it's been times like these time and time again.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by earthling42

And they reside in their ivory tower while soldiers and civilians die.

I dont plan on doing nay dying over there

If the UK ever insituted a draft I will tell em were to put it

Aww come on crazyewok, you joined ATS the day the world was meant to end

If it came to a war where all hell might literally break loose would you not want to be a part of it?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

IF

said world leaders have been chosen at an early age . . . and conditioned, brainwashed, trained to follow orders explicitly without question . . .

and . . .

compromised in horrific ways . . . e.g. for at least SR upper level such . . . horrific sexual acting out--including buggering little toddler boys and then sacrificing them literally to satan ritually. . . .

THEN

one would have whatever cooperation one wanted from said leaders.

And particularly so when a case arose where cooperation was lacking and that person's entire extended family was wiped out, murdered. Others would take keen note.

These blokes play for keeps . . . as they indicate in their own words here:

twoday.net...

twga...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by pheonix358

It may be false something or other to us.....but to those Jihadis among the ranks of the FSA, really fighting and really dying in this? There is nothing false about it. That's where I think we've badly screwed up in that we have a tiger by the tail and depend on a total wild card under it's own agendas for key US Policy goals. It's insane.

I wouldn't be shocked to hear Kerry might actually believe an FSA run Syria would be helpful for the Israeli/Pal peace process he's still forcing on people who don't want it.

The US has already crossed lines which are beyond simply taboo. They are surreal. We're literally supporting a group which, at least among factions, ARE Al Qaeda...while we are fighting Al Qaeda (REAL people are REALLY killing and dying anyway) in Yemen and Afghanistan. It's madness.....

So I don't take anything for granted at this point. Not now.

Well said, things have taken a real turn for the surreal.

The leadership of the western world seems to have crossed some sort of stupidity event horizon and they are gonna take us all down with them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join