It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Guilty – Christians Acquitted After Bible Reading at DMV

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Too bad the preacher wasn't preaching the words or the teachings of Jesus, but of the FALSE teacher, Paul.......I might have been less offended if they were preaching a message of love, but Roman 1:18 isn't it!

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Well, I wont argue that. I can't stand the traitor Paul, but I don't care if he was reading Koran or Mad Magazine, you don't arrest people for reading out loud.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The only thing worse than standing in line at a California DMV? Having someone read a lame fairy tale aloud within earshot.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Too bad the preacher wasn't preaching the words or the teachings of Jesus, but of the FALSE teacher, Paul.......I might have been less offended if they were preaching a message of love, but Roman 1:18 isn't it!

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Well, I wont argue that. I can't stand the traitor Paul, but I don't care if he was reading Koran or Mad Magazine, you don't arrest people for reading out loud.

Quit posting disinformation on your own thread. They were not arrested for reading aloud. They were arrested for violating California Penal Code Section 602.1(b)

Go repent for your lies thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie
Quit posting disinformation on your own thread. They were not arrested for reading aloud. They were arrested for violating California Penal Code Section 602.1(b)

Go repent for your lies thanks.

I'll post my views, you post yours. Are you this ugly to everyone who disagrees with you or just Christians?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnifiedSerenity
British Women Sue After Crucifix Necklaces Cost Them Their Jobs

So, it's ok to be fired for wearing a cross then right? That's not harassment or persecution, right?

Teacher Fired For Wearing Christian Cross

I could go on and on pulling up things being done against Christians in majority Christian nations.

You can also get fired for getting a tattoo of a heart on your forearm.

Give me a break. This "persecution" harbours no specific bias against Christianity. It's only when it happens to a Christian for reasons that have some vague link to their faith that you hear them cry out about it as if they should have immunity. It's pathetic.

People tell you not to do things. Welcome to 2013; this is what we call "society". Act civil and mind your own business and you'll be fine.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join