It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. to strike Syria tonight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
In my country we dont believe the fake propagandas against syria, about the chemicals... Also there is plenty of videos from fanatic islamists, that USA and Jewish founded them, to kill innocents in Syria, the chemicals created in Turkey, so they can accuse with these chemicals, the Syrian government after..

here is a video, I dont know their language, but we have plenty of material and articles in my country, explaining what they say.. These videos are not widely spread in western countries, because they want you to believe, that Syrian president used chemicals.

videogaleri.gazetevatan.com...

Your country is baptised in blood, USA and jewish will make another one today... lol

The whole fiasco reminds me an old video by an american military guy... www.youtube.com...

everything he said is accurate.. And as far as I know and if you check the map, their goal is, to destroy all countries around Konstantinupolis (instambul), because they want to setup their fake one world government there!... So I assume, when they (if they) destroy all these countries, they will destroy USA at the end, because they will move in Konstantinupolis.. They cant take you all there, is it? lol

but dont be confused, the thrd world war, wont start yet... They try to make it, as less wide spread they can, because they plan to create their third world war, AFTER they create the one world government in Konstantinupolis, against Russia and China. thats their ultimate goal, because other events will take place after that.

Recently UN and other huge organizations (rochild etc), said it openly, that Konstantinupolis (Istanbul) will be the city of their one world government. So everything is around that, for now... At least thats the evidence and articles speak about...
edit on 28-8-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Apparently all the evidence of the attacks must be censored in "your country". I guess Doctors Without Borders are complicit in the conspiracy huh? Oh how I love conspiracies without a scrap of evidence.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCrimsonGhost

My country is near to Syria and we have thousands of syrian "Christians mostly" migrations, because USA and jews founding the fanatic islamists to fulfill these slatters... So we know things that you couldn't even imagine, for whats going on there.

I could give you plenty of videos as proofs, but I think its pointless at this point..I am not here to advertise USA and Jewish actions (and I am not talking about Israel, israel is not resided by jewish) this country is a mask, will end up to be the byte, was ment to be destroyed one day... At least islamists say that, they get weapons, supplies from these 2 countries. I am not conspiring at all. You can ask anybody, except the corrupted politicians.

I wonder why IRAN threats israel, its not the civilians fault and its so sad, watching all this theatre going on... Iran 3 days ago, threatened Israel for bombing, if they attack Syria... But its well known, as well, that Israel only the 5% of it, is true jewish... And thats not conspiring...

And lets be honest, all the countries got destroyed or in the works to be destroyed, always ending up "regimes" for you and the victims that get slattered are always christians... how's that so.... THATS conspiring also. Just check the NATO wars, for the last 15-20 years and the victims...You may be convinced.
edit on 29-8-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join