It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. to strike Syria tonight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
CUT

A "sane" man bows to the NWO.....?

And what do you mean you "can't risk WW3" over "yet another NWO minor interference"....

DESTABALIZING an ENTIRE COUNTRY and framing the current regime for genocide and chemical weapons use is NOT MINOR!!!

Not to mention, you can't mention NWO and WW3 simultaneously and not draw the connection. Russia can't start a world war single handed!!! Ugh!!

I'm actually offended by the apparent lack of basic thought and logic used in the formulation of your post. It's like it was Opposite Day when you wrote you're response....
edit on 25-8-2013 by unphased because: (no reason given)

It's actually not that hard to comprehend.
If you took the time to ponder about it.

"Sane" "can't risk WW3"= Putin and Russian Gov. purely diplomatic protests instead of, Idk, an ultimatum to US&Nato saying "If you attack our ally Syria we will retaliate militarily" which, in other times, they could have done seeing how Syria is their (informal) ally.

THAT would ignite WW3.

"Minor"= in the grand scheme of things ie global geopolitical situation of the last 30 years.

Syria=just another minor country absorbed in the NWO sphere same as Serbia, Lybia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt
edit on 25-8-2013 by AurelioMaghe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCrimsonGhost

I'll take a President who "lacks balls" and keeps a nation of 300 million+ out of another war over one that supposedly has balls to start a war they aren't personally fighting. It's easy to kick back and call shots when you have the most advanced military in the world, you don't even need balls for that.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
Not gonna happen, Obama lacks balls.

Really? "Obama lacks balls" is the reason you chose to disagree with the US striking Syria...?

Not possibly the complete lack of credible reason, or evidence to support a military intervention siding with "Syrian" rebels from all over the Middle East to overthrow a president who seems to have FAR more integrity than Obama...? That couldn't be the reason it won't happen right? No.... "Obama lacks balls"......

How about Obama lacks CREDIBILITY

It seems to me you have trouble differentiating between one's personal opinion and one's analysis of a situation.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

The UK has trident submarines capable of launching nuclear weapons if needs be we also have Anti Missile defence systems in place. RAF Fylingdales Ballistic Missile Early Warning System will be the first to know when a nuclear weapon is launched in another country and will be relayed within seconds to the corresponding country targeted before the incoming missile is received.

The safety key is turned an decrypted code entered into the launch sequence and the launch button pressed. A signal is then sent back to RAF Fylingdales to confirm that responding nuclear deterrent of that country has been launched. Up to a 4 minute warning is issued before impact.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 25-8-2013 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-8-2013 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
All I can say is, if there is any truth to this? God Help us All. There goes operational security, communications security and any element of surprised ever imagined possible. We might as well set up a live fire test with Assad's full cooperation to let him take his best shot with tech 1 step off Russia's best against our best. This sort of advanced word is doing precisely that.

So, I'll hope loose lips don't literally sink ships in this case and this is an erroneous report, to say the very least. I can at least hope.

Wars and Rumors of Wars....as shall come toward the end. You know, for a skeptic on that whole thing? It's getting harder to stay that way.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There was a thread not too long ago about a fleet of US ships that were transiting the mediterranean on their way to Norfolk Virginia. They were to pass by Syria but it was well understood and defended by members of ATS that they were just on their way to Virginia. Now they are off shore of Syria armed with 300 cruise missiles (supposedly). Guess what people. Its about to begin. Today tomorrow, next week. Get ready for reports of Cruise misslie strikes on Syrian military targets ala Libya.

Jump starting the war on terror.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I do not know if this information is reliable, however I have reason to believe the attack on Syria is imminent.
If not a matter of hours, it'll be a few days.

The chem (serine) attack on civilians is either staged or perpetrated by rebel (US backed) forces.

The only question is, how will Russia react?

In my opinion Putin will bow to NWO interests again, like any sane man would.
You can't risk igniting WW3 over yet another NWO minor interference.

And what do you mean you "can't risk WW3" over "yet another NWO minor interference"....

DESTABALIZING an ENTIRE COUNTRY and framing the current regime for genocide and chemical weapons use is NOT MINOR!!!

Not to mention, you can't mention NWO and WW3 simultaneously and not draw the connection. Russia can't start a world war single handed!!! Ugh!!

I'm actually offended by the apparent lack of basic thought and logic used in the formulation of your post. It's like it was Opposite Day when you wrote your response....

edit on 25-8-2013 by notsosunny because: wrong quote

edit on 25-8-2013 by notsosunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by farhad

You might want to run that link through the joint cheif of staffs (JCS) as there is no internal memo on that and ill be seriously pissed off that i wasn't handed an internal memo on that scale.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
Not gonna happen, Obama lacks balls.

Really? "Obama lacks balls" is the reason you chose to disagree with the US striking Syria...?

Not possibly the complete lack of credible reason, or evidence to support a military intervention siding with "Syrian" rebels from all over the Middle East to overthrow a president who seems to have FAR more integrity than Obama...? That couldn't be the reason it won't happen right? No.... "Obama lacks balls"......

How about Obama lacks CREDIBILITY

Who is this president with FAR more integrity??

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMasterOne
The cowboys are at it again eeeyah.
From the outside it looks like a precipitated move , why the urge ?

I thought the "cowboys' were voted out no? I mean, are you saying that President Obama and his administration are acting the same fashion as the old 'cowboys'?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

CUT

I'm actually offended by the apparent lack of basic thought and logic used in the formulation of your post. It's like it was Opposite Day when you wrote you're response....

It's actually not that hard to comprehend.
If you took the time to ponder about it.

"Sane" "can't risk WW3"= Putin and Russian Gov. purely diplomatic protests instead of, Idk, an ultimatum to US&Nato saying "If you attack our ally Syria we will retaliate militarily" which, in other times, they could have done seeing how Syria is their (informal) ally.

THAT would ignite WW3.

"Minor"= in the grand scheme of things ie global geopolitical situation of the last 30 years.

Syria=just another minor country absorbed in the NWO sphere same as Serbia, Lybia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt

The NWO can't actually be established without WW3. The elite are clearly looking to start WW3 and I believe they are using Syria, to bait Russia.

Also, an entire country (especially in the Middle East) being "absorbed into the NWO sphere" isn't minor, no matter how you look at it...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I don't think that it is true.Even if US decided to attack Syria now without NATO forces,it does not have enough military power near Syrian borders. And given Iranian declarations they need much more forces in the region to be ready for any development.
Not to mention that US striking Syria before UN experts can check for chemical weapons been used - will be extremely suspicious.
Probably (and hopefully) false info.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The NWO can't actually be established without WW3. The elite are clearly looking to start WW3 and I believe they are using Syria, to bait Russia.

Oh I see where the confusion stems from.. When I say "NWO" I don't actually literally mean NEW WORLD ORDER per se, but the various forces and factions behind it, actively working for its implementation one tiny step at the time.

Also, an entire country (especially in the Middle East) being "absorbed into the NWO sphere" isn't minor, no matter how you look at it...

It's happened so many times..

And compared to even one single piece of U.S. legislation like let's say NDAA or the Patriot Act, it's in my opinion strategically insignificant.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Your typical Hollywood style BS.

That's how you spot the fake stories.

Missiles from bombers;
Missiles from Submarines
Missiles from destroyers...

And here comes GJ JOE.

Take a pick, surely Missiles from the submarine would be more then adequate.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Ships in the area, just zoom in:

www.marinetraffic.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I know, they have been a while, just like the Russian submarines parked at Cyprus waiting.

I'm just saying that FB post is just to hollywood style.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by farhad

I knew long ago that once we see Syria in war, no person on earth will be safe. This is it.

Syria is an Arab country in Western Asia, bordered by Lebanon and the Mediterranean Sea to the West, Turkey to the north, Iraq to the east, Jordan to the south, and Israel to the southwest.

The oldest remains found in Syria date from the Palaeolithic era (c.800,000 BCE). On August 23, 1993 a joint Japan-Syria excavation team discovered fossilized Paleolithic human remains at the Dederiyeh Cave some 400 km north of Damascus. The bones found in this massive cave were those of a Neanderthal child, estimated to have been about two years old, who lived in the Middle Palaeolithic era (ca. 200,000 to 40,000 years ago). Although many Neanderthal bones had been discovered already, this was practically the first time that an almost complete child's skeleton had been found in its original burial state.[1] Archaeologists have demonstrated that civilization in Syria was one of the most ancient on earth. Syria is part of the Fertile Crescent, and since approximately 10,000 BCE it was one of centers of Neolithic culture (PPNA) where agriculture and cattle breeding appeared for the first time in the world. The Neolithic period (PPNB) is represented by rectangular houses of the Mureybet culture. In the early Neolithic period, people used vessels made of stone, gyps and burnt lime. Finds of obsidian tools from Anatolia are evidence of early trade relations. The cities of Hamoukar and Emar flourished during the late Neolithic and Bronze Age.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am just sick. Humanity has fallen. These beautiful people, the first Mothers of humanity, are being attacked without conscience or compassion. War has fallen, what was once between psycotic militants has now taken it to the very ones they once fought for, protected. I am so sorry Syria, I am sorry for the Mothers and the children, the innocents of all ages.

edit on 25-8-2013 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

Simple google search on the children's bodies that are lining up right now. Dig a little deeper than just one link. It is real, and it could be you next, your loved ones. This is bad, very very bad.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

U.S. defence officials told The Associated Press that the Navy had sent a fourth warship armed with ballistic missiles into the eastern Mediterranean Sea but without immediate orders for any missile launch into Syria

globalnews.ca...

That was yesterday's news.
Today (can't find an internet link yet- it was on tv) Global National news stated that their were 4 ships in position.
Just waiting, just in case. Still no immediate orders.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by farhad

In other news Alien bases have been found on the moon which are primed and ready for an invasion of Planet Earth in the next 24 hours.

See you think that's funny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join