It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. to strike Syria tonight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

U.S. to strikes Syria tonight

www.facebook.com...

In Syrian Facebook this theme is widely discussed. Here is the translation.
"...As my reliable sources in Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar inform, the U.S. is likely to launch missile strikes against Syria in the hours to follow to overthrow Assad. The missiles will be launched from the American destroyers, submarines and strategic bombers. At the same time the U.S. special task forces will operate on the field to assassinate Assad and his inner circle..."
(visit the link for the full news article)

facebook.com

edit on 25-8-2013 by farhad because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Aug 25 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix code

edit on Sun Aug 25 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: again

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
June, 21, many Arab and Western mass media reported “sensational” news that the Syrian armed forces had used chemical weapons in the suburbs of Damascus. However, Syrian authorities disproved the information and a lot of people all over the world didn’t believe the evidence provided by the opposition.
It is always necessary to find out a motive of any criminal case during the investigation. It is obvious that governmental forces are winning using conventional weapons. Official Damascus realizes that the use of chemical weapons means “political suicide” for Assad while the UN commission conducts investigation in the country. This is what the opposition really needs.
After the U.S. President had warned the Syrian regime that using chemical weapons would cross a red line, the opposition tried to organize false flag attacks several times.
In the early 2013 international mass media published the information that a western private military company planned to deliver a Soviet-made chemical ammunition from Libya to Syria. The Ukrainian mercenaries speaking Russian language were to explode it in Homs to accuse Assad. However, these plans were revealed and thus broken.
According to western press a chemical bomb exploded in Aleppo in March, 2013. The Syrian government and the opposition accused each other and many western countries blamed Assad. But Syrian president had invited the UN experts to conduct unbiased investigation who arrived in Syria just on August 18.
The opposition has the only opportunity to radically change the situation by framing Assad chemical use. The United States are in the same position. The U.S. needs to prove to the whole world that it took the right policy in the Syrian issue.
Anyway, the situation in Syria is getting worse hour after hour. The reinforcement of the U.S. Navy in the Mediterranean Sea, military rhetoric of the American authorities and intensive consultations with its closest allies (Great Britain, France and Middle East monarchies) testifies to it.

It’s obvious that Washington is going to solve the Syrian issue the way it operated in Iraq and Libya. As my reliable sources in Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar inform, the U.S. is likely to launch missile strikes against Syria in the hours to follow to overthrow Assad. The missiles will be launched from the American destroyers, submarines and strategic bombers. At the same time the U.S. special task forces will operate on the field to assassinate Assad and his inner circle. It is possible that Syrian military and administrative objects in Damascus and other towns will be destroyed tonight. The new phase of the Syrian bloody drama is on stage now.

www.facebook.com...

edit on Sun Aug 25 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix code

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
These are "Your" reliable sources?

I would ask that you do better that the MSM with unnamed sources and a link to Face Book. Or is it your account?

I see nothing to confirm attacks tonight.

Peace

Jude11

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by farhad

In other news Alien bases have been found on the moon which are primed and ready for an invasion of Planet Earth in the next 24 hours.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I doubt we would strike in a overt fashion. Now, we may support others to strike and we may even provide for them, but our forces will not strike at Syria.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
well, this will be in the hoax bin soon

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

it's just an interesting article in Syrian Facebook I translated

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Not gonna happen, Obama lacks balls.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by farhad
reply to post by jude11

it's just an interesting article in Syrian Facebook I translated

A FaceCrook article is NOT breaking news. In fact, were it breaking news, my guess is that it would already have happened. The headlines would be all over MSM. That being said if it does happen tonight I would really like a link to that FB page.....

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I do not know if this information is reliable, however I have reason to believe the attack on Syria is imminent.
If not a matter of hours, it'll be a few days.

The chem (serine) attack on civilians is either staged or perpetrated by rebel (US backed) forces.

The only question is, how will Russia react?

In my opinion Putin will bow to NWO interests again, like any sane man would.
You can't risk igniting WW3 over yet another NWO minor interference.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The US will strike without further notification. They will just strike the they're are ready to.

Please give a more detailed reference and a link that works.
edit on 25-8-2013 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You never know, it could happen!

I can't read a word on that facebook group, but I wouldn't put it past the US to do it ASAP.
Which could mean any time now.

Will be interesting to wait and see what happens, although I hope it doesn't.
There is enough killing going on, we don't need and shouldn't add to it anymore.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
hey folks I think some of the US propaganda meant for the syrian strreet..and assad, you know a rumor mill.
has made back to the country of origin,,..
well see

link   
I would look at the Saudi stock exchange, you know they are going to have the heads up as to any attacks (big sell off)

link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
I do not know if this information is reliable, however I have reason to believe the attack on Syria is imminent.
If not a matter of hours, it'll be a few days.

The chem (serine) attack on civilians is either staged or perpetrated by rebel (US backed) forces.

The only question is, how will Russia react?

In my opinion Putin will bow to NWO interests again, like any sane man would.
You can't risk igniting WW3 over yet another NWO minor interference.

A "sane" man bows to the NWO.....?

And what do you mean you "can't risk WW3" over "yet another NWO minor interference"....

DESTABALIZING an ENTIRE COUNTRY and framing the current regime for genocide and chemical weapons use is NOT MINOR!!!

Not to mention, you can't mention NWO and WW3 simultaneously and not draw the connection. Russia can't start a world war single handed!!! Ugh!!

I'm actually offended by the apparent lack of basic thought and logic used in the formulation of your post. It's like it was Opposite Day when you wrote your response....
edit on 25-8-2013 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by farhad

I feel that America wont attack Syria, they know and are only too well aware that in response to a Syria attack that the UK would be nuked within seconds as Russia know Britain have been blowing Russian ammo dumps up of late, they owe the UK a nuke attack because how we have been doing nasty things to them.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by farhad

Okay lets try and make sense of the forum topic you made basically this has been posted up on a group by an news freelancer covering whats going off in Syria.

So this is what google translate made out;

The U.S. missile strikes against Syria at the earliest hours

Washington plans on a military solution to the crisis in Syria as it was in Iraq and Libya. According to information received from sources with confidence from Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qtrmen expected that the United States will in the near future missile strikes against Syria as a reaction to the lion. Probably winged rocket will be launched from destroyers, submarines and strategic bombers States. Synchronization to this will be the beginning of U.S. special forces operations on Syrian territory and duties is to destroy Bashar al-Assad and his entourage. Well and wait for the end of that is a long time. It is expected that destroy American missiles purposes of military and administrative in Damascus and the latter the Syrian cities. Comes a new phase in the Syrian crisis vessels.
يتزيد level of tension on Syria after each hour. And confirmed by the increase of the U.S. naval fleet in the Mediterranean Sea as well as the aggressive statements by U.S. diplomats and military In addition, consultations between the activist, United States and France including Great Britain and Afrenca Gulf kingdoms systems.
Announced that the Arab media and Western core date 21 Ogustos / August breaking news from the application of chemical weapons by the Syrian government army in Damascus.
But there are many people who do not believe in the authenticity of this news. Damascus has denied this information formally and all the information that was submitted as evidence did not convince the whole world in the treacherous intentions of Bashar al-Assad.

link   
The cowboys are at it again eeeyah.
From the outside it looks like a precipitated move , why the urge ?

link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
Not gonna happen, Obama lacks balls.

Really? "Obama lacks balls" is the reason you chose to disagree with the US striking Syria...?

Not possibly the complete lack of credible reason, or evidence to support a military intervention siding with "Syrian" rebels from all over the Middle East to overthrow a president who seems to have FAR more integrity than Obama...? That couldn't be the reason it won't happen right? No.... "Obama lacks balls"......

How about Obama lacks CREDIBILITY
edit on 25-8-2013 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by deviant300

www.facebook.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join