It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just spotted ATS on the WeatherChannel....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

Hey, you're right! A post from some ATSer called "Sanduko" indeed went on the air.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
That's pretty cool!

Makes you wonder who is watching......

You better not be looking at me.......Are you looking at me?
Mooooooooooooommmmmmm......!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

That's funny.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonOunce
If this doesnt show people that this site has been infiltrated I dont know what will.

Oh noes, the weather channel have infiltrated ATS, quick get the tin foil hats out.

LOL Paranoid much?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if many media reporters use ATS for their research and information gathering purposes
As I mentioned somewhere in another thread a while back that many times I have seen the news popup in several outlets days or hours after it has popped up on ATS. I'm sure there are several other outlets around the world for information but sometimes it just seems odd. Must be the bots scanning for news and publishing it automatically?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

Omg! Thanks for the heads up! I had to share it with Mr. Grumpy, my skeptical husband.

"But I've seen this footage..." he initially protested.
"No dearest, not THIS footage. There's a special cameo at the end. Keep watching."

Video finishes and the dear sweet man, who doesn't usually subscribe to Conspiracy Theory, suddenly perks up with :

"You know, now that they mention it....I thought I saw some pixelization around the edges of the hovercraft. I've been wondering about that myself." and then he launched into a hilariously fun exploration and discussion on the subject.

Very cool video - all the elements combined - the Weather Channel, Russian Hovercrafts, and ATS Shout Out made for a lively and lightheart night here at Fort Weirdo.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join