It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even after an abduction I just can't leave the computer alone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I chose this particular part of the forum because it's supposed to be for highly speculative theories - and what I'm about to post is personal but very highly speculative. I'm not going to try to verify any of it, I'm just going to talk like I know for a fact it happens and hopefully someone will have some really good input on the matter. So disclaimer first: this is just a "there are weird things afoot don't know what it is really so am going to talk as if it's this" post. And I"m only posting here cuz, well, I'm usually a little lost at sea on these matters and sometimes outside input is helpful.

Military sleep slave typing here, also known as a Butterfly or a MKultra mind-slave or whatever the flavor of the year is. I've even woke up in the middle of an abduction - how's that for confirmation? - and just know that there are times in my life I go to what my alter calls "work". I know it's work because I've managed to be aware on numerous occasions to hear myself call it that.

So l lately around the house my husband and I have begun to notice things getting moved in his computer hutch and wotnot - areas I don't bother in the waking world at least. And at least once the time on his laptop - which I hate - had been changed to Pacific time. We couldn't make any sense of it, really, except that the physical clues this was being done and not a computer error had our eyebrows lifted.

So yesterday my husband tricked me into watching something with triggers in it. That stupid REvolution show? Yeah. On top of feeling like I was watching one long rerun and wondering how quickly it will take for me to find the dreams I've been having that match it perfectly in my dream diary (from before this show started to run), the pilot sent me bawling to the bedroom where I ended up hiding on the floor by the bed. I haven't done that in a long long time - and only rarely I'm normally a lot stronger about things - but seriously that show didn't just have one trigger you could smooth over. It had minutes of ten triggers happening at once. Talk about overload.

Then I got left alone all night because my husband is working graveyard. And I knew I was probably going to work, and I knew the triggers that had been hit were the kind that agitates the alter. But today... my computer was set on Pacific time.

No physical signs of moving about. Nothing like that. Just the time change.

Now I know me, I know my after work habits. They're habits we all share. What do we do? We check our emails and chill, then we sometimes go to bed. I suspect that's what she's doing... she's checking something, noticing the clock is off (for her), "fixing it" (another habit of mine) and then going back to bed.

But mind you I also have entertained the possibility the computer somehow set itself to Pacific time when I reinstalled the software last week even though I would have told it Eastern or Central (depending on my habit) and the clock has been accurate all up until today. :-)

It's a physical clue at least, right? Pacific time. That's a real physical clue.

I really hope I haven't picked the wrong section for this.... I noticed some others putting personal posts here so am hoping.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spearcarrier

Could you even understand what you are saying yourself ?

You seem disassociated , but focus , so that others can understand you and help you.

peace and hope.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Military sleep slave typing here, also known as a Butterfly or a MKultra mind-slave or whatever the flavor of the year is. I've even woke up in the middle of an abduction - how's that for confirmation? - and just know that there are times in my life I go to what my alter calls "work". I know it's work because I've managed to be aware on numerous occasions to hear myself call it that.

Somehow, you are aware of the fact that you are a mind-controlled subject but you are puzzled by the fact that your clock switches to Pacific time...?

Also....WHY on earth would your husband TRICK you into watching a show that contains triggers??? Is he also your handler?

You do not make much sense...what are you looking for here?
edit on 25/8/2013 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/8/2013 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I would suggest familiarizing yourself with Dissociative Identity Disorder, Fugue States, and other diagnostic Species which may on occasion present with symptomatic missing time.

A non-bizzare fixation or obsession with a self conviction for abduction events may also color positive for Schizotypic delusions. Hallucinations of this nature can be full sensory and more real to the experiencer than every day life, especially where such internally subjective experiences would seem traumatic in nature.

I'd further suggest talking to a Psychologist for a full clinical interview.
Psychologists are not licensed to prescribe drugs, so, there's no need to worry about anyone forcing any kind of better living through medication.
A Psychiatrist, on the other hand, can prescribe medication, so, if you wish to avoid any suggestions regarding medication as is often the case with people visiting sites like these relating stories as above, then speaking with a Psychologist would put you at no risk for any prescription medication.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for your input. :-) Sorry to be a bother. Topic ended.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearcarrier
Thanks everyone for your input. :-) Sorry to be a bother. Topic ended.

Hello Spearcarrier,

I may or may not know what you are talking about. But for your own peace of mind, don't worry about what you do at work. It will not affect you normal life unless you worry and try to figure out what is going on. If this is happening to you you, the non-working you, is supposed to be in the dark about your work.

Consider work as rest/sleep and don't worry about it. Ask for a bit of protection (prayer) before you sleep and you will be protected.

Chin up.

The Rat.

new topics

top topics

join