World War Three: The Real Situation in the U.S. is BAD.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Remember last year when Obama said this:

US President Barack Obama has said the use of chemical weapons by Syria would be a "red line" that would change his thinking on intervention in the crisis.

He said he had "at this point not ordered military engagement".

But he added: "There would be enormous consequences if we start seeing movement on the chemical weapons front or the use of chemical weapons."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Obama warns Syria chemical weapons use may spark US action

www.bbc.co.uk

I wonder why the change in posturing. Whoever is really running the show ought to check the script for continuity.

edit on 8/26/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The way the US is acting overseas these days one could quite possibly perceive them as the new Nazi Germany.

Thank Operation Paperclip for that since said project integrated rather a few undesirables in to there society. Guess the mind set must have taken root!
edit on 26-8-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
If an all out war broke out, I'd like to have faith in humanity and the civilians in our country to keep it together, you know, the way our grand parents did during WWll with the way they united, went to work, and kept everyone fed with victory gardens. But that was then and this is now. I've seen enough Black Friday videos, to know that should anything become scarce, such as food and water, people will go completely and totally insane. That's what I'm getting prepared for.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This was on the Drudge Report yesterday. My husband sat and read the reports over breakfast and we were speechless.

I put it on my FB page yesterday with a link, but of course, not one of the sheeples in my life commented.

What a surprise.

This country is really losing it..and nobody cares.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I know we're getting ready for war. We never stopped. We are a war economy. Empires rise and empires fall. Don't bite off more than you can chew and spread your troops to thin, because you'll get blindsided. I learned that from RISK, Squad Leader the RPG, and the US Army. I have to give honorable mention to Tsun Tzu.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
The way the US is acting overseas these days one could quite possibly perceive them as the new Nazi Germany.

Thank Operation Paperclip for that since said project integrated rather a few undesirables in to there society. Guess the mind set must have taken root!

That's what I have been thinking recently, I did some research into that and wrote one or two threads on it, I've been especially wondering about Homeland Security's name origination.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

I always thought "Homeland Security" should have went with the name "State Security".

As the initials "S.S" lends more credence to there humble beginnings!
LoL
edit on 27-8-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LOSTinAMERICA

We are a war economy, the way our mindset works at the moment in the U.S. is basically we are going to keep on fighting and bullying others for resources until we lose.

edit on 27-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake

Originally posted by andy06shake

That's what I have been thinking recently, I did some research into that and wrote one or two threads on it, I've been especially wondering about Homeland Security's name origination.

It was Naomi Wolf or Naomi Klein that spoke of this--I get those two confused; either way, you suspicions are shared by a number of people.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I am presuming that a lot of the ammunition now stockpiled by the USA is getting near the end of its 'shelf life' so something has to be done with it all? (bit like 'gulf 1' and 'gulf 2')

top topics

<< 1   >>

join