It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War Three: The Real Situation in the U.S. is BAD.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
You guys need to check out these articles coming out of Russia.

The first paragraph of the section entitled ‘Extremist Ideologies’ opens with a statement that has drawn heated criticism: “In US history, there are many examples of extremist ideologies and movements. The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule and the Confederate states who sought to secede from the Northern states are just two examples.”

DOD Training Manual Suggests Founding Fathers Followed "Extremist Ideology"

The partnership was sealed when the UK’s GCHQ intelligence agency threatened The Guardian with legal action if they did not agree to destroy the leaked material provided by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.

GCHQ attempted to intimidate The Guardian weeks ago, an announcement earlier this week revealed, while the agreement with The New York Times was made public Friday. “In a climate of intense pressure from the UK government, The Guardian decided to bring in a US partner to work on the GCHQ documents provided by Edward Snowden. We are working in partnership with The New York Times and others to continue reporting these stories,” The Guardian said in a statement.

U.S. Intimidation Forces Guardian, The New York Times into Press Partnership

Hours before dying in a fiery car crash, Rolling Stone journalist Michael Hastings told his neighbor he believed his Mercedes had been tampered with, according to a report. Hastings, a swashbuckling war correspondent known for taking on powerful figures, had told several friends he believed the government was watching him in the weeks before his death on June 18 in Los Angeles.

But in a lengthy profile by LA Weekly, Hastings’ neighbor Jordanna Thigpen says he knocked on her door after midnight and asked to borrow her Volvo because he was afraid to drive his own car. "He was scared, and he wanted to leave town," she told the weekly newspaper. She declined, saying her car was in need of repairs.

Michael Hastings asked to use Neighbor's Car Night Before Death

Manning introduced the world to more than 700 Guantanamo detainee files, the absolute majority making it clear they should not even be in Guantanamo in the first place.

He leaked no fewer than 250,000 State Department cables – many unbelievably silly, but many detailing Mafia-style pressure on an array of countries to brush off the CIA’s totally lawless ‘extraordinary renditions’.

As Birgitta Jonsdottir, the parliamentarian from Iceland who worked with WikiLeaks, succinctly put it, “a fair trial…has never been part of the picture. Despite being a professor in constitutional law, the president as commander-in-chief of the US military - and Manning has been tried in a court-martial – declared Manning’s guilt pre-emptively.”

Check this out. Obama is a professor of Constitutional Law, yet seems to be using his knowledge to dismantle the constitution - information can be used by either side.

Outsider Manning v American Exceptionalism
edit on 25-8-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
And now onto the situation in Syria.

Despite President Obama cautioning against intervention in Syria, the Pentagon is making “initial preparations” for a cruise missile attack on Syrian government forces, according to a new report. Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey is expected to present options for such a strike at a White House meeting on Saturday, CBS News reported on Friday.

US Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel suggested Friday naval forces are moving in position closer to Syria in case Obama chooses action.

Has the Pentagon and the C.I.A. been behind both the Bush and Obama Presidencies? Why did The Pentagon make a Homeland Security Force? Is Obama being used as a tool? Why is our intelligence agency running the Presidency?

Are senators even able to stop the C.I.A.?

I want you to look at that warship, it is probably armed with cruise missiles, and has helicopters that probably head out and fire on pretty much anyone in the city. It might look like safety, but if war erupts on a world scale without ethics, one could be coming to a shoreline near you.

U.S. Readies Missile Action Against Syria

Washington is not satisfied with the agreement, saying that Syria’s offer to allow UN inspectors access to the attack site was “too late to be credible”.

"If the Syrian government had nothing to hide and wanted to prove to the world that it had not used chemical weapons in this incident, it would have ceased its attacks on the area and granted immediate access to the UN— five days ago," a senior administration official said.

Syrian Government Green Lights U.N. Chemical Weapons Probe

Syrian rebels have used chemical weapons against regime forces in the Damascus suburb of Jobar, where soldiers discovered stockpiles of toxic poisoning antidotes, state media reports. According to SANA citing “an official source” suffocation cases among army soldiers have been reported.

The source told the agency that army unit pushed into the area, where soldiers were attacked, and seized a warehouse containing material labeled 'Made in KSA' as well as a large number of protective masks. In addition, the army discovered a stockpile of chemical poisoning antidotes with 'The Qatari-German Company for Pharmaceutical Industries' label on them.

Those are used chemical weapons casings found in a tunnel owned by the Rebels - you can see a grenade that has been used, as well as shells that were used. According to the report, the Syrian troops that went in to investigate had to be ambulanced out of there.

Is this a real report? Who knows, in the case of Syrian chemical weapons, what is going on. Maybe all sides in the Middle-East have erupted into war and there is no more room for ethics.

Syrian Rebels Use Chemical Weapons Against Regime -RT

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

WARNING: Graphic Videos.

Okay and then here is some media that shows what war is like, especially war without ethics. We are exceptionally close to that kind of thing here erupting in the U.S. -

It is not some kind of fun Democrat campfire circle.

I guess that is all I have to say? If the situation in the Middle-East continues to escalate, it could turn into a bloodbath where anyone there could be killed, even civilians - and we could end up at war with Russia.

Once we start getting into a situation where there are no ethics, anything goes - the situation could spread from the middle-east into the U.S.

We are talking about what seems to be a situation where chemical weapons and possibly nuclear weapons could start being used against civilians, or already are, in urban warfare.

At this point, I am unsure about what is going on, as "moral high ground" may just become a term of the past, check out what the U.S. is doing as far as cracking down on reporters and informants -

Plus the U.S. has a large Homeland Security force, we saw what they were capable of during their
training exercise in Boston.

----------

I guess I will end with this statement - back in September 11th when the World Trade Center was attacked, Democrats and New York citizens of all kinds got together and sacrificed lives in order to help rescue as many people as possible.

What would happen in New York now if complete chaos erupted for some reason? Look at New Orleans as an example of a situation where a U.S. city was under martial law, and looters were shot on sight, or Detroit, this is a different example of a city where there is chaos I guess.

Would Seattle or Portland, OR tolerate martial law? Probably not, New York probably would easily, so it is kind of on a location basis.

Depending on how this escalates, though, stuff like that might be important to know. I mean the current course we are taking is one where it does not look like de-escalation is a priority, so -

If there is a card that can be played on the table, like Homeland Security, or some nuclear weapons, or war with Russia, or whatever, it will be played unless someone shows signs of restraint, which isn't happening.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Last I knew, the Constitution considered it at least polite to get advice and consent from the US Congress before engaging US forces in open hostilities. That the hostilities may be missiles from ships sitting some distance from the impact points doesn't change US forces engaged. I don't believe he's in outright violation of law until 60? or 90? days after hostilities open and Congress still hasn't given their sign-off to it. Still, everything reasonable didn't used to require legal force, and then, always played to the very limits of it.

This is far too pre-meditated (deliberate choice of words) to call an emerging crisis or emergency under the foreseeable exceptions the War Powers act considered.

I'd also like to see him force Congress to put their names to it, one way or the other. They SHOULD have to commit on something that could be as long term dramatic for change as this action is likely to be. They did on Iraq and Afghanistan.....tho for some reason so many today get a total pass for their vote back then. At least it's on the record.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Thanks for the information, I'm not sure Obama is in charge here, from what I can tell, he is calling for restraint while the C.I.A. is running military operations directly.

As far as senators go, I honestly am not sure they are entirely in the loop. I think they may start paying attention pretty soon, although I think a lot of the policies are made in intelligence agencies and were outside of any kind of oversight that would be part of our constitutional Republic.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I hate to say it but my warnings of WW3 on here are coming true, even though lots of you have attacked me for the warnings since December 2012.
We are closer to WW3 than we think, just tonight at 10 PM UK time I am hearing of none esential hospital beds being made ready in the whole of Europe for civil emergency incase people riot when World War breaks out.
Russia will most likely lash out fast at the UK because they know the British leaders have been attacking them within Russia of late, and blowing ammo dumps (o yes we have) and Russia is well aware of it too.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Nice bit of Unbiased reporting from CNN...Header..."BLAMED ON SYRIAN GOVT"... Yeah, Whatever..

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

We are closer to WW3 than we think, just tonight at 10 PM UK time I am hearing of none esential hospital beds being made ready in the whole of Europe for civil emergency incase people riot when World War breaks out.

Anyone have a credible source for that? It would be interesting ...and I've missed it if it's out there?

Hmm..

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by wrabbit2000

Thanks for the information, I'm not sure Obama is in charge here, from what I can tell, he is calling for restraint while the C.I.A. is running military operations directly.

As far as senators go, I honestly am not sure they are entirely in the loop. I think they may start paying attention pretty soon, although I think a lot of the policies are made in intelligence agencies and were outside of any kind of oversight that would be part of our constitutional Republic.

The CIA is not running military operations. In fact the DoD gets along with CIA even worse than they do with State.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

No question, the US and the Rotshchild central banking debt based monetary scheme needs a BIG distraction, BADLY.

And as usual, you "cant criticize" the government during a "time of war".

Also, much easier to declare marital law during "war time".

In-case anyone forgot, we're still in a state of emergency.

edit on 25-8-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrabbit2000
reply to post by Alternative4u

Anyone have a credible source for that? It would be interesting ...and I've missed it if it's out there?

Hmm..

If you watch the first half hour of Threads then it will be in there I am sure of it. In fact we ALL need to re watch Threads again and be reminded of the horrors of nuclear war. Be warned though it will leave you with nightmares for a few days after watching this. Not for the faint hearted.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

Oh thanks, made a mistake about the D.O.D. Also, I had to leave this thread for a while because actually being in a situation like the one in the Middle-East would be extremely traumatic? The trauma would come after, during the situation, people would be in a hyper-aware state.

But the kind of situation where chemical weapons are being used and civilians killed is one that I hope can at least get contained, and not spread everywhere.

I think it is entirely possible that the whole region might end up destroyed, although hopefully not.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Anybody could have predicted syria would be next. After all syria is the indirect approach to iran.
if you can't invade it attack it's neighbour. After all syria is under irans umbrella. it would be like if russia can't invade the US then they'd try to do the indirect approach and invade Canada. Then again this whole situation in the middle east is a way to get rid of the US dollar as the world reserve currency and replace it with the SDR or Bancor or some new world reserve currency the rothschilds and the IMF want.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

I really wish that this would be the number one topic when it comes to war in Syria/ME - the real issue is the USD and it being the petro dollar that is being challenged -

This isn't about people - this isn't about politics - this is about MONEY and BANKSTERS!!!!!!!

The western banking system is being destroyed - and the US and Europe is OK with this coming NWO.

Many, many, many of us innocent people are going to be destroyed - by death, financially, and placed in slavery by this.

And our "democratic" leaders are all for this. They are destroying and enslaving the people that will live through their little nuke fest, and consolidating themselves "financially" with the NWO.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

The only reason why the politicians are going along with this is because they got what i and a few others call...
the dinosaur syndrome. they got biiiiiiiiiig hearts. but they have teany tiny brains. They dont think about the ractions of their actions they just do it.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

I think they have tiny hearts and empathy and they have big fat personal bank accounts in other places than the US that they are trying to protect -- and a room in the big, luxurious rat cellar to hide from the nukes.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The purpose is to defeat the United States militarily in order to subdue the country for a globalist agenda. The Constitution and the small arms that back it are too many right now.Toss in a world war,martial law and the ladies are being drafted too. Into COMBAT ARMS as we attrite our fighting units either by drugs enemy contact or vaccinated disease.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I call Bullship..............The situation is under control and heading right where the elites want it to go......
Iran is the BIG COOKIE.......that's the objective and never doubt it.....
Syria is a way point on a ten or twenty nation plan............This # aint new......

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
the plan to invade seven nationreply to post by stirling

I thought it was like seven nations that the CIA wanted to invade?
edit on 26-8-2013 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
I'm not sure Obama is in charge here,
from what I can tell, he is calling for restraint while the C.I.A.
is running military operations directly.

Tactics.
It's a way of baiting the masses into being passive
(wait game), but we all truly know it's
premeditated. Lets not kid ourselves any longer.

The only thing our governments are 'protecting'
is keeping the TRUTH from us.

edit on 26/8/13 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join