It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The END of Individualisum...NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Watch the news. The real news...

The proverbial schlit has already hit the fan.

Long time ago Jack. You and you and you and 99.99999999999% of ATS are just not doing anything about .

We as a country as a world... are just not doing anything about it.

We are disillusioned to violence.

Trained to be a silent observer.

Trained to take things as they are or be hurt.

90% of the possible things on my # has hit the fan list has already happened. So the # has hit the fan. That tells me the average adult has 1 happy day out of 10. 9 # days out of 10.

A New World Order is upon us. Order like no other. Some will feel perpetual bliss. While others will feel the after effects of losing a loved one of questionable repute.

And should not people of questionable behavior and repute be not running for the hills whilst they have chance.

A great many things are about to happen. Terrible, yes...but great. Take all of these events of which you and anybody else speak of that has to happen for # to START and hit the fan.. and look past them to the future. start with what they are and what they can be. What can be sovled what has to happen for you not to fall into the crowd that is about to be swept under the rug. If you are you not in your prepper shelter yet. You should be.

Chemical attacks. Underground nuclear explosions causing sink holes around the world. Governments attacking their own people. Just to insinuate themselves to the top of the world. Putting all this negative propaganda out and putting no positive propaganda. Massive subliminal message campagins. Crooked elections. Attempts on the president. The pentagon getting hit by a missile. Numerous countries being overthrown in an amount that is beginning to rival the number of countries overthrown by the masons in the 30 year period from 1776 to 1796 more particular 1792.

We as a people have been divided for too long. Sometimes change is necessary. Especially when time is of the essence. Look at technology. Now look at where it can be. If the world so choose it could be free of criminals. Every single kind. If the world so choose not one person of questionable repute would be in our normal society.

A Utopian society is about to be forged. And people will die. What they do not know is that it was ultimately they chose their path by not reading the signs. And not changing who they were.

That utopian society will be genetically superior. Look at where we are in genetic research now look at where we can be. Mitochondrial DNA. Genetic Sequencing. Selective breeding. Eugenics. The vision of zee feur.

There will be order in places where none once were. A re newed sense of the world will be forced wide spread.

That utopian society will be connected. United. World wide. In a way that defies social and ethnic as well as cultural and political lines. As if they did not exist.

This utopian society will be illuminated by knowing who they are who they want to be and the esoteric knowledge to get there. They will know who they are what they are and why they are here.

Society will be transparent. No one will be able to do anything with it being known to the THEIR SOCIETY as common knowledge. People will not put up dark esoterics orr exoterics whether it be purposeful or accidental.

People of questionable repute will be weighed, measured and be found lacking and most likely sent to a DOD prison until they die or when they are killed and get one of those pretty black plastic coffins. Anything that threatens their respective societies will no longer be.

An order that is so new in the way of thinking, that the entire world will not be left guessing as to if the # hit the fan. They will be asking themselves when it hit the fan. Because the amount of damage that they will looking to see when it started. What they will find out is... It was always hitting the fan the peoples senses were too dull to smell it.
edit on 25-8-2013 by eso322 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by eso322

This is what i keep telling the zombies.

However they just keep watching sport on the majik box.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
reply to post by eso322

This is what i keep telling the zombies.

However they just keep watching sport on the majik box.

So you know about the majiks do you? Do you have an idol? Do you believe in the infinite creator?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

reply to post by eso322

So you know about the majiks do you? Do you have an idol? Do you believe in the infinite creator?

i know the elite call TV the majik box. That is all.

No idol and yes i do have faith in YHWH; the creator of everything.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Too many people still don't know who or what they really are. It's pretty sad.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

What is sadder is that a whole hell of a lot of people who are just products of their environment will suffer ...just because they are a product of their environment.

Know thine self and it will set you free.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Okay. Massive truth brings silence. I guess it proved itself right. I wonder how many of the non posters are people of questionable repute...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The cattle won't stampede until the food is gone...

As long as there's a Big Mac waiting at the drive-thru, expect no great uprising from the populace.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
If they can make those calls, we are on our way out as a species. Humanity does not thrive in bondage. It will eat itself along with the assholes who make those calls. Let's get it over with. Nothing worth having comes easy. I'd rather be dead than a mindless slave.

I just want to know one thing in your story. What is classified as a death sentence? Can they lower the bar as they go? That is exactly what will happen. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Maybe the powers that be think you talk too much. Maybe they think you wear clothes outside the norm. Where is the line? I know it's fiction and maybe there is a little bit of reality as to where humanity is progressing in there. How do you think it will end?

When you put people in a cage or destroy them, I feel the others will have no recourse but to react before their loved ones or themselves are next. I can't live like that. I won't live like that. Put me on your little list of ones who will be a problem. Before you do so, think about what you are doing before we put you in that same prison and take back the power. We are legion and not like Anonymous. We're real and we will win.

I can see it now. The Stepford Disney rejects take over and create a world of kumbaya. Where everything is all peace and love or you'll be sorry. Shoot me first. I will not conform and I will not submit my mind to your way of thinking. Humanity has a wide range of emotions and if you take part of it away, you will have robots. There is a time for peace, a time for war. There is a time for love and a time for hate. I would rather be whole than live in a lie.

Hey can I get on the panel? Can I make decisions? First order of the day would be to end it.

top topics

join