It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memoryshock?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I am not asking for any divulgence of information. I am concerned. Since he was part of the staff, perhaps someone can let me know if they are aware of if he is ok.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
He's fine. Talk to him on FB all the time.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Hi, bigfatfurrytexan...

I've just been tangling with a covert NSA faction who can beam voices into people's heads via satellite and exploring the realms of psychology through first hand imposition...

I've just been busy and have found (don't tell anyone here) that I can find and access news through different channels much quicker and without the partisan arguments. I have also started a family and gone back to school (eight month old girl who is the absolute wonder of my life right now...
).

I do miss many people here that I spent years getting to know but life has been a roller coaster at times and has just kind of relaxed a little into some normalcy within the past year. I even have gotten involved with Peter Philips and am planning an event with speakers for the next Bohemian Grove protest in Monte Rio next year of which I was planning on making some threads and video for ATS...so busy is pretty much the word...

I appreciate your inquiry and have to say that you are one of the people who I recall with a smile due to the fact that you are one of the few Texans who don't scare me and who have a prescient sense to their perception...so I thank you for asking and warmly offer a, "Hi, How have you been, Old Friend?"

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'll also take this opportunity to shamelessly promote one of my side projects that is starting to pick up steam...citizen journalism. I'm wary of the self promotion rules here so I'm not going to go over board but we do have a video showing where we have been...

If you pause it at 2:18 you'll see me leaning against a car in the middle of the screen...I was tear gassed and one of the first people arrested when Oakland PD pushed forward. Good times...

edit on 8/26/2013 by kosmicjack because: removed link to video with solicitation of donations

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The Obsolete Man

Youtube - ZymJAsxHbVg

Never jump to conclusions.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Ahhh....there you are.

I often refer people to speak with you, based on prior conversations we had. The last few times I have done that, I have wondered just where you are.

Today I decided to stop wondering.

I am glad you are well....and hope you really enjoy your family. Raising a child is simultaneously the most wonderful and the most painful thing you will ever do. 13 years ago I would have never thought I would have said it.....but i miss my youngest being in diapers.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Raising a child is simultaneously the most wonderful and the most painful thing you will ever do. 13 years ago I would have never thought I would have said it.....but i miss my youngest being in diapers.

Yup. And it flees so quickly. My youngest will be 18 next month. Cherish these times my friends.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
I am glad you are well....and hope you really enjoy your family. Raising a child is simultaneously the most wonderful and the most painful thing you will ever do. 13 years ago I would have never thought I would have said it.....but i miss my youngest being in diapers.

I am enjoying it very much. She is entirely precious and we try and make sure that she is laughing often. I could probably spend quite a bit of time talking about her...

I try to not think about when she is old enough to not just start smiling every time I make a sound effect...video and pictures will help when we get there...

top topics

join