It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hai.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I used to read the forum once in a while. See if there's something interesting for me. Observe other peoples behavior. I decided to become part of it.

Why you may ask.

For one, this site is open and creative. I have been on scientific fora, but those people are conservative, don't think outside the box and are rather boring.

What I also found out is that these "scientific" forums are nothing more than places to share your convictions. Most topics are about finding social acceptance. The education part of it also lacks, and I prefer to do research myself and keep track of scientific sites.

Another motivation is experimentation. I do this on a humor website already. See how much influence I can have.
See what people like to read. But I'm not good at writing what people want to read.

I want to educate others by showing tiny bits of information. I will use reverse psychology, cryptology, controversial statements, sharing of personal stories for the purpose of mind and hearts, say stupid things, all for the purpose of people questioning their behavior and seeking knowledge.

Stars are not something I seek for. Social acceptance is nice, but not what I seek for. I hope I can influence people in a positive way.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You sound like you will fit right in!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ForbiddenDesire

Hai.
Hi ForbiddenDesire ,and welcome to ATS.

I am piequal3because14 the only Angel from Heaven on Earth,in a human body right now,but not for a long time.

I hope to quench your thirst of knowledge,and fulfill all your desires,here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Welcome

Glad ya joined

have a cake
Enjoy ya stay

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Positive influence is always nice.

new topics