It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Path to enlightenment: Buddhism in Judaism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
the only reason u see only this side of me is because u do not know me to have engaged me in fun social aspects of life. but to engage me in a spiritual discussion of which i am at the helm of dispensing truth. to be an unruly student in the classroom will be met with strictness and sternness of which the topic deserves.

it is no joking matter. a time and place for everything.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by filledcup

but to engage me in a spiritual discussion of which i am at the helm of dispensing truth.

I am calling you out. I am telling you, here and now, that you think you are dispensing truth, and that's as far as it goes.

to be an unruly student in the classroom will be met with strictness and sternness of which the topic deserves.

This is not a classroom. This is not a church. This is not a soapbox where you can spew garbage without challenge. I am challenging you right now, and that makes you unhappy because you know you will have difficulty answering it. I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem with you telling me I can't challenge you.

But I just did. I am challenging you, and you can begin your answer by telling me, concisely and coherently, exactly what truth you are trying to share with us here.
edit on 28-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

didnt you read the OP?

im telling you how to attain eternal life in the Spirit of God. to become saved through your own work. my truth is the truth of the keys to Salvation. i do not lie. it is only for those who want to be saved. for those who want to be lifted up after death by God to enjoy eternal life in the Spirit in the presence of God. with infinite realms to explore. the truth of your future knowledge.. beyond science. of light and it's many diferent forms which the logical mind on its own cannot comprehend. this is my mastery. and infinitely to master. not really a secret. but a testimony that it is true and that you would not be wasting your time to pursue it diligently.

those with the Spirit of Truth with them will know truth and listen when they hear it. Those who are strangers to the Spirit of truth will be unable to interpret their own dreams.

you claim i have a problem with you challenging me. but do i still up to now not still respond? it is u that must be careful not to challenge the answer to questions that you do not and are not yet willing or ready to accept.
edit on 28-8-2013 by filledcup because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

im telling you how to attain eternal life in the Spirit of God. to become saved through your own work. my truth is the truth of the keys to Salvation. i do not lie. it is only for those who want to be saved. for those who want to be lifted up after death by God to enjoy eternal life in the Spirit in the presence of God. with infinite realms to explore. the truth of your future knowledge.. beyond science. of light and it's many diferent forms which the logical mind on its own cannot comprehend. this is my mastery. and infinitely to master. not really a secret. but a testimony that it is true and that you would not be wasting your time to pursue it diligently.

All the wrong reasons. Like I was saying. Your solution caters specifically to those who are afraid, those who are selfish, and those who are ignorant.

edit on 28-8-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

All the wrong reasons. Like I was saying.

those reasons worked for me.

how have they worked for you thus far?

u think i want power over men? no.. not at all. i would only wish for you all to do better and do something great instead of something disastrous. to no longer live and think like primitive animals and make excuses for why u do not seek to become more as you are built and destined to be. but use your free will as you wish i shall not infringe. as i said.. very early on. this message is for the faithful. and only the faithful. i will not have to prompt them, lecture them or any of the things u are doing to seek clarity. they will feel it in their bones. their own spirit will say to them "yes this is the way that is straight and good".

u must take the time to ponder on all that is here and make your choice to change or to stay the same. but i believe that this thread has run the fullness of its course.

Best Regards,
The Mage

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

u think i want power over men? no.. not at all. i would only wish for you all to do better and do something great instead of something disastrous.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

to no longer live and think like primitive animals and make excuses for why u do not seek to become more as you are built and destined to be. but use your free will as you wish i shall not infringe.

Oh, so it's pride! Wait, isn't that a sin?

as i said.. very early on. this message is for the faithful. and only the faithful.

I'm glad I am not counted among those countless rows of blind sheep.

i will not have to prompt them, lecture them or any of the things u are doing to seek clarity. they will feel it in their bones. their own spirit will say to them "yes this is the way that is straight and good".

I would probably feel the same if I turned my brain off. Basic psychology, you know. Put them in a trance and every suggestion becomes reality. That's what hypnosis is.

u must take the time to ponder on all that is here and make your choice to change or to stay the same. but i believe that this thread has run the fullness of its course.

Best Regards,
The Mage

The mage? Is anyone else seeing this? Amazing.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I have scanned through this entire thread, and you are speaking through only your Ego. If you believe that you are "enlightened," then why would you speak through both your Ego and your Higher Self? This statement has contradicted all of your teachings so far. As a teacher, do you not understand that in order to raise your consciousness, you must get rid of the Ego? Our entire mission on Earth is to destroy this Ego. Before you can go back home to God, the Ego must die. The enemy is not Satan nor the guy down the street. It is yourself. That is why all true Masters who have ascended to Heaven, they have always taught that the path to Enlightenment is the slow death of the Ego. Do I still have some Ego left over? Of course! I am still in the physical. But I work constantly on a daily basis to get rid of it by continual self-transcendence. But as you discover more about yourself and how the Ego works, this Lower Self or Ego gets more subtle. In addition, it takes a lot more discernment and attention to figure out its methods of survival--to keep you on Earth for as long as possible.

Do you feel threatened by this unveiling of the Ego? That is your Ego protecting itself. To know God is to know yourself, minus the Ego.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Buddhism in Judaism? I think it is more on Buddhism in Kaballah.

This shows a connection not only between Judaism and Buddhism, but also Hinduism and Christianity as well as all ancient cultures including egyptians, utilizing the representation of the kundalini as a serpent or dual intertwining serpents.

I see no apparent connection especially on Christianity. If you read the OT and NT, you'll begin to see that the bible destroys pagan religions of the world. Read the OT and see how the Israelite were commanded to destroy pagan kingdoms.

All religions are one. and God is one. The path to God is also one. there is no reason to dispute. We all pray to the same God. but he does not lend us his ear unless we show that we are aspiring to lend him ours.

No. I strongly disagree.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join