It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "They" Desperately Seeking Somebody?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by Char-Lee

have you read the tutankeamun conspiracy by gerrald o'farrel you might wonder what was going on in egypt in ww1 and ww2

No I haven't thanks always out for some more good reading!

Oh wow this looks great. Hope they have a kindle copy.

Also the presence of certain art treasures in museums across the United States provides evidence that Howard Carter and his aristocratic patron removed priceless objects from the tomb. What is not so well known is that among the wonderful treasures Carter and Carnarvon unearthed were also rumoured to be papyri that held the "true account" of the biblical Exodus from Egypt. Why did Carter threaten to reveal this volatile information to the public at a meeting with a British official in Cairo shortly after the discovery of the tomb?

Not only do these papyri potentially question Israel's rights in Palestine, but the book argues they could have changed world history had their contents been disclosed. Moreover, in the knowledge that Lord Carnarvon exhibited distinct signs of toxic poisoning in his final days, and the fact that he knew full well of the discovery of the papyri, the authors suggest that foul play cannot be ruled out.

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_fkmr0_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1377476075&sr=1-1-fkmr0&k eywords=The+Tutankhamun+Deception+-+The+Wax+Conspiracy
edit on 25-8-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)
carter threatened that western civilization would fall overnight if the truth be known wonder why he never got a knight hood ?
in the british standard colours black is 00e55 kv55 is the tomb of akenaten 00e62 is white kv 62 is tutankeamun howard carter was a painter not a very good one though . he wasted his life in black and white

edit on 27/8/13 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

When you start digging you get to a point where you see it is all so BIG and it becomes a weight a lonely burden of knowledge, as without a ton of research and reading no one you know can get what you are trying to tell them and so you stop

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

i can do a great impression of a mushroom
when i am not in computer land

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Nice post OP..I also thought of this topic. Yes, it could be the search for alien DNA. I was thinking what if they have identified the exact perfect set of genes for best survival for long space travel..maybe higher immunity to cosmic rays. Maybe they know about an extinction level event. Then again it could be nothing

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Klassified

Could all of these DNA samples be going into a DNA vault? Interesting to consider. It could make re-populating the world, after a cataclysm, with genetic diversity much simpler.

This is certainly reasonable. They had a thing on TV about the Colorado seed vault last night and some that are stored in cryo chambers. they have everything so it would be important to have human also and they would want the healthiest most intelligent gene lines

Does that mean there will be a bunch of clones running around after the big cataclysm?

When you start digging you get to a point where you see it is all so BIG and it becomes a weight a lonely burden of knowledge, as without a ton of research and reading no one you know can get what you are trying to tell them and so you stop

edit on 8/27/2013 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

I am soon going to have my DNA tested using one of the high end tests that can test both paternal and maternal DNA. I am REALLY curious to learn of any distant relatives or possible places of origin that I have never considered.

My friend is a VERY tall Irish guy. Turns out he has Indian and other totally out of left field ancestry.

I am curious myself. I will risk it

edit on 27-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Are you having it done through the company I mentioned in the OP?

Keep us posted and let us know if you find anything that blows your socks off.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

I am going to use ancestry.com I was going to use the test offered by the "discovery" web site, but I heard great things about ancestry.com. They have a more comprehensive family tree compiling system that can help you connect to distant relatives. They all use the new type of test for the most part, which uses Autosomal DNA testing. This test looks at the entire DNA in all locations as opposed to the older test that either looked at paternal or maternal DNA in far fewer locations.

"23 and me" is good though, and is the same price. I may change my mind after looking at their services. I think that they all share their findings anyways though so I am not too worried either way.

Without getting too technical, the new test analyzes your autosomal DNA, which includes the entire genome—all 23 pairs of chromosomes—as opposed to only looking at the Y-chromosome or Mitochondrial DNA. Not only can everyone take the new test, but it also provides a more complete picture of your family history.

Also, the Y-DNA and mtDNA tests look at much smaller amounts of your DNA. For example, YDNA tests only look at about 40 locations whereas AncestryDNA comprehensively looks at the entire genome at over 700,000 locations, all with a simple saliva sample. 40 vs. 700,000? You don't need to be a scientist to see that this is a huge improvement.

dna.ancestry.com...

edit on 27-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Maybe they are just trying to expand their market.

Or, maybe you´re on something.

That reminds me that some 20 years ago my country government sold our civil registry records (those documents that trace the lineage since centuries ago) to .... the Mormons, better known in my country as Jesus Christ Church and of the Last Days Saints (sorry, that´s the translation I managed to do).
And now, if we want to trace our ancestors tree we have to pay them (I think that it was 15 Euros a few years ago) and they provide acess to the microfilm.

I dont know if the Mormons have done that in other countries, but I do know that they look odd (their missionaries look like genetically engineered) and have done some dirty jobs to the CIA in the past (like supllying weapons to UNITA in Angola in the 1980´s).
The white ones (men/girl) have some sort of creepy Nordic alien look!

Since they own one of world´s most advanced genetic research lab back there in Salt Lake City, I wonder.... are they looking for someone or something?

You tell me!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Klassified

Could all of these DNA samples be going into a DNA vault? Interesting to consider. It could make re-populating the world, after a cataclysm, with genetic diversity much simpler.

This is certainly reasonable. They had a thing on TV about the Colorado seed vault last night and some that are stored in cryo chambers. they have everything so it would be important to have human also and they would want the healthiest most intelligent gene lines

Having been to one of those clonal germ repositories, that is absolutely correct. In terms of what genetic information they would collect, intelligence/giftedness is one of them. Where do they get it though?

hmg.oxfordjournals.org...

psycnet.apa.org...

Think those two should sufficiently answer that question.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Maybe this is one of the main reasons for all the spying,snooping,invasive intrusions on privacy-because they may glean clues as to whom,according to info+personal data passed along through emails,etc between people who trust each other,or between relatives-to gain info on whose dna they they may really want to have a closer look at.
Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
They are looking for me, i freely admit that now.

It has been something i have kept secret for a long time, but i am the product of Project White Phoenix. I can't say anymore, there is to much at stake.

You will know when the white fires of dawn first fill the sky that i have risen.

The light will not fail you, the darkness be damned.

codeword: white skies.

Come and get me boys.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Omg, Jean Gray...is that you?!

But since you're probably a guy, I guess you're her twin brother, John.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

You better be careful, you'll start a cult...

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lostgirl

Mmmm that sounds fun.
...can we have rituals?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

23andMe are still collecting DNA for "ancestry purposes", but according to their website, the FDA has stopped them from offering health-related genetic reports.

Status of our health-related genetic reports. We no longer offer our health-related genetic reports to new customers to comply with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s directive to discontinue new consumer access during our regulatory review process.

At this time, we do not know the timeline as to which health reports might be available in the future or when they might be available.

To the poster that said she was going to order one from this company, I would like to know if you ever sent in your DNA to be tested and did you get anything back?

There is now another company offering a home-kit for testing for colon cancer. You collect a stool sample, send it in to them, and they use advanced stool DNA technology to find DNA from these abnormal cells and hemoglobin from red blood cells. HERE

Is it just me that would never in a million years just mail my DNA off to a company with a slick-sounding website? Am I overly concerned about this whole process and just plain suspicious of requests for DNA material?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
hospitals and clinical staff have been keeping details of dna blood charting for decades
doesnt mean anything bad is happening maybe scientific trendkeeping

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

I have no problem with this if my doctor is the middle man and orders it for me. That is done all day long throughout the country.

What I have a problem with, is companies advertising products and services requiring your DNA where your doctor is not involved.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I want my DNA compiled into 1's and 0's (data) and etched into a crystal for indefinite storage.

Maybe someday an identical "me" can live again...I mean, isn't DNA just the blueprint and recipe for who we are?

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
"They" were probably hoping that "somebody" was desperately searching for themselves; the genetic testing was the solution...free of charge is just that bonus making it all worth it.

sometimes people can only see things from one eye...if they were desperately looking...next time try and use both eyes. it improves depth perception.

but the desire for free stuff is strong enough for people to lose their minds.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join