It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "They" Desperately Seeking Somebody?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tanka418

Originally posted by McGinty

You'll find my point is made on the previous page - in short, if a person knew they were sought, then why would they submit to this? Hence, this will not find them.
edit on 26-8-2013 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

Actually, a "person" might 'submit' to this if the conditions were right. For instance; our "person" has questions but lacks the resources to get the answers on his own. Along comes this oblivious "trap", but the trap contains some of the answers our "person" seeks. It might therefore become "cost-effective" to engage the risk.

It might also be that our "person" knows that there is nothing the Government is going to do , or allow, beyond identification.

In the real world that person wouldn't be the person they're looking for, just someone with delusions of grandeur

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by McGinty

It's just for argument's sake, since i doubt this really is a 'person hunt' - it's not a wide enough net.

It may be much wider then we can see when combined with many other methods.

Fair point, and i certainly can't argue with it. All i'd say is that there must be thousands of such schemes if they wish to cast their net wide enough.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Gestas
Do you see the etheral spiders ?

i only witnessed them once in the form of black scuttling centipedes, scorpians and cockroaches the size of a adult hand whilst in the company of 3 negative entities in Tartarus.

What is your profession ?

Software developer (computer programmer)

Lesser "Outsiders", Reincarnation theories
Certain Cults would benefit due to the removal from the pool of total consciousness
Death cults benefit from the removal of people full stop let alone their weird and wonderful rituals
Chaos Sorcerors who are seeking to gather lost souls

Hmmm, so atheists really are screwed.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

Collecting all this genetic information would only be useful when aggregated together.

True enough. Once digitized though, the info can be sent anywhere in the world.

This brings me to another thought though. DNA can potentially be stored for approx. 200 years at -196c. Though I'm sure they have better methods by now than when I read about it.
We have seed vaults funded by the likes of Bill Gates. Could all of these DNA samples be going into a DNA vault? Interesting to consider. It could make re-populating the world, after a cataclysm, with genetic diversity much simpler.

Meh. Just a few thoughts.

edit on 8/26/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
if there is anything that should be taken from this thread.

It is that the Human body stores energy as something referred to as ATP

at any given time the Human body has enough ATP to explode with the force of over 30 hydrogen bombs.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gestas

at any given time the Human body has enough ATP to explode with the force of over 3000 hydrogen bombs.

Got any links for that? I'd like to put that info in my archives.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Sorry it was 30 VERY LARGE hydrogen bombs

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celt1
Yes they are looking for someone... It will not be found by DNA... The Spirit Has No DNA... It Only Has The Truth... The Truth That Sets All Free From The Swine... This person is filled with the truth... The truth that shuts them down...

Spirit can in some ways effect matter indirectly. So I am not sure there are not physical symptoms/differences of severe spiritual understanding.
. It is all good.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

at any given time the Human body has enough ATP to explode with the force of over 30 hydrogen bombs.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

Think then what spirit can do
. Spirit over matter always.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Everyone in that video is making some evil, controlling sparkle eyes at you. Bad feeling about this advertisement. They definitely WANT something.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think you are correct in that their main purpose is to persuade more and more people to take these tests to enlarge their database and take SNP research forward. Which explains the recent $50 mill investments which prompted them to decrease their test's cost to $99.
I like the idea of exploring my ancestry but the rest of the data is not as comprehensive or exact as you might think, that's why we need a larger database.
Of course, the main problem is that genomic privacy is a very delicate issue at the moment. I suppose I trust 23andme as much as I trust Google (coincidentally 23and was founded by the wife of a Google co-founder and Google Ventures was one of the investors--only $1.5 million though).
edit on 26-8-2013 by sleepdealer because: typo

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rawheroine

Might that something be money/profit?
I'm pretty sure they are all actors.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
Sometimes I get the feeling that "THEY" are desperately searching for a particular 'SOMEBODY'....

The perfect redheaded witch, Crowleys "scarlet concubine", needed for the perfect "moonchild", who knows?

"Sacrifice cattle, little and big: after a child. But not now. Ye shall see that hour, o blessed Beast, and thou the Scarlet Concubine of his desire! Ye shall be sad thereof. Deem not too eagerly to catch the promises; fear not to undergo the curses. Ye, even ye, know not this meaning all." Liber al vel Legis 3:12-16

"A year or so before the beginning of World War I, a young woman named Lisa la Giuffria is seduced by a white magician, Cyril Grey, and persuaded into helping him in a magical battle with a black magician and his black lodge. Grey is attempting to raise the level of his force by impregnating the girl with the soul of an ethereal being — the moonchild."

en.wikipedia.org...

Witches always burn! And the ashes of maiden red haired mamals are useful if you plan to offer sacrifices in a temple...

Just look at the readheaded young woman in the first scene:

edit on 26-8-2013 by greyhat because: Added pic

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by greyhat

Redheaded maidens?!

I better get a head start on running far, far away

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm certain real data on the human genome will become increasingly valuable in the future. It is inevitable that humans will get too curious and begin to tinker with their own makeup. I like to think they would take necessary precautions to avoid disaster but at this particular point in time, my faith in that would surely be at it's lowest (simply due to our incomplete knowledge on everything that *CHANGING* a DNA sequence can do).

Smart corporate interests plan for the future and I'm sure many people are paid fortunes for their foresight. In the end it's still just speculation but DNA manipulation is certainly an eventuality.

If you're asking specifically what they might be looking for, now that would be an interesting question...

An occult connection is possible but that still isn't very specific...
edit on 26-8-2013 by slayer420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
They are trying to cheat at the game of "Know Thyself", but I doubt they can crack the encryption. Once they get the human brain mapped and recreated digitally I think they will crack it, but it will be too late they will have created the AI that created the game and will end it all. Judgement Day NO FATE dun dun dun.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Oh, I love how paranoid you have become. Don't pay anyone cash, they might lift your fingerprints of if it.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Perhaps they are going to use all the collected DNA for DATA
STORAGE. Ya know... for that new NSA facility that is going
to be holding all that data they are collecting... ?

-----

Perhaps you've never thought of Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) as a recording medium like a DVD. But scientists have figured out how to use DNA, the very molecule encoding the genetic instructions for all known living organisms, as a way to store data. So far, they've managed to record, store, re-extract, and play Dr Martin Luther King's famous "I Have a Dream" speech and some sonnets by Shakespeare. They've managed to store text, audio clips, and photographs and restore them with 99.99 percent accuracy. That's better accuracy than lossy MP3s and JPEG images!

According to scientists quoted in an article in the Wall Street Journal, DNA could be the perfect storage mechanism, and possibly a solution to our big-data problems. The DNA molecule is stable, durable, and dense. It's not alive, and could be kept passively in a storage device for thousands of years. It's also capable of holding a lot of information. For example, one single cup of DNA could, in theory, store about 100 million hours of high-definition video.

www.zdnet.com...

British scientists use man-made DNA speck to store 739kB of digital data

Scientists in Britain have announced a breakthrough in the quest to turn DNA into a revolutionary form of data storage that could fit the world's entire three billion terabytes of stored data into the palm of your hand

www.scmp.com...

OMG
leolady

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm not exactly a conspiracy theorist, more of a information gatherer but something about this strikes me as very odd.

The questions they ask on the form I saw earlier on this thread kind of shows they are looking for something in particular , it seems like a lot more than general information needed for a genetic history search/

What does your farm area , owning of a cat or taste in cucumbers have to do with your history.Somethings just not quite right.

Just wondering,
Rob

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Klassified

Sorry it was 30 VERY LARGE hydrogen bombs

youtu.be...

The Matrix probably had it right then

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join