It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "They" Desperately Seeking Somebody?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gestas
reply to post by McGinty

Is that not how all of Histories prophets began?
living a normal life until their life took a gargantuan turn and forced them down the rabbit hole ?

I don't pretend to know how profits begin, or how aware they are - surely only the profit really knows that and you and I can only speculate.

I'm just making the observation that if, hypothetically, 'THEY' were looking for somebody, then we can deduce from such means that this somebody is not aware he/she is sought.

It's just for argument's sake, since i doubt this really is a 'person hunt' - it's not a wide enough net.

edit on 26-8-2013 by McGinty because:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

1. pollute mankind's DNA as much as possible as an affront to God Almighty who has already imprisoned many of them for doing exactly that.

Too late!! Some 6000 - 8000 years ago People fro the Star Sirius attempted to colonize the Earth, it failed, and all the stories about them started (Anunnuki, Niphilm, etc.). As the colonies died out 10,'s of thousands of Sirian Humans melted into the Terrestrial Human gene pol.

So; Your gene pool has been contaminated for some 6,000 years, the "hybrids" you all like to talk about are yourselves.

Ask yourself, how are you going to distinguish between a Terrestrial Human and a Hybrid? That is; without the DNA.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Yes they are looking for someone... It will not be found by DNA... The Spirit Has No DNA... It Only Has The Truth... The Truth That Sets All Free From The Swine... This person is filled with the truth... The truth that shuts them down...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
I'm just making the observation that if, hypothetically, 'THEY' were looking for somebody, then we can deduce from such means that this somebody is not aware he/she is sought.

It's just for argument's sake, since i doubt this really is a 'person hunt' - it's not a wide enough net.

Sorry man, but, I fail to see your logic. There is to deduce whether or not any such person knows anything.

Personally, I would tend to think that in an instance like this; perhaps the "target" does know,, is maybe "playing" with "them", and is fully aware what all the hubbub is, and maybe laughing at everyone

By the way; did y'all know, that with two simple DNA test One can determine, with a good degree of accuracy, a probability that that person is not Terrestrial?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

reply to post by queenofswords

If 'THEY' are looking for a particular somebody, then considering that 'THEY' hope that particular somebody will voluntarily give their DNA, then that somebody is somebody who has no idea that he/she is a somebody...

Make sense ?

Actually, it does make sense. Look at the varied questions they ask, not only about YOU, but about your family, your location, the proximity to certain land areas, etc. If you have a particular genetic marker that might indicate a particular connection, then the search field has been narrowed. Deduce...deduct.

edit on 26-8-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

If 'THEY' are looking for a particular somebody, then considering that 'THEY' hope that particular somebody will voluntarily give their DNA, then that somebody is somebody who has no idea that he/she is a somebody...

Make sense ?

Actually, it does make sense. Look at the varied questions they ask, not only about YOU, but about your family, your location, the proximity to certain land areas, etc. If you have a particular genetic marker that might indicate a particular connection, then the search field has been narrowed. Deduce...deduct.

Surely this is a needle in a unviverse full of haystacks! But some seeking is going on here.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is a collaboration between the government and insurance groups. Insurance groups want to know about your DNA as much as the government does. The government wants to find out who might commit crimes from their genes, who did commit crimes, and probably some things relating to obamacare. Our government is working overtime to collect everyone's information and habits so it's not a surprise that they would want everyone's DNA. If you really want to know, read the ToS and find out if they sell that info to the government and/or insurance groups. If they don't list it, then they are probably not doing this but if they do, do it secretly, then it'll be quite the scandal.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Sounds like They are compiling a database for some sort of upcoming eugenics operation, and I say that account the cat question, which (to me at least) immediately raises some red flags.

Not sure where I saw it, but recently I stumbled across some sort of article that stated cats carry a parasite which when carried by a human host disrupts the ability of the host to act of their own free will. Easy (for me at least) to assume that They want to let those infected live as they would be easy to manipulate, or, They wish to put them to death account an attempt to stave off complete global infection. I'll go even further and postulate that maybe said parasite is extraterrestrial/artificial, much the same as postulated about Lyme Disease. (Shrugs.)

Sounds crackers, but...why else would They include such a query in Their questionnaire? Could be that it is a control question, but given the odd nature of many of the queries posted as a sample on this board, likely not so much so.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It bears mentioning that I completely agree with those that state this is simply a for-profit scheme; after all, if it doesn't turn a profit for somebody somewhere in our society, it usually does not fly. Profiteering and nefarious deeds need not be mutually exclusive.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tanka418

Sorry man, but, I fail to see your logic. There is to deduce whether or not any such person knows anything.

Personally, I would tend to think that in an instance like this; perhaps the "target" does know,, is maybe "playing" with "them", and is fully aware what all the hubbub is, and maybe laughing at everyone

By the way; did y'all know, that with two simple DNA test One can determine, with a good degree of accuracy, a probability that that person is not Terrestrial?

You'll find my point is made on the previous page - in short, if a person knew they were sought, then why would they submit to this? Hence, this will not find them.
edit on 26-8-2013 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

Make sense ?

It doesn't matter how thorough the test is if only a small percentage of people submit to it. Like i said, the net is not wide enough - or as a fellow poster just said, 'It's a needle in a universe of haystacks' (very well put, btw)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gestas
They are looking for me.

I had a brain scan done and I asked for the results and they said for safety reasons they cannot let me see them.

When the test was being done the paper was entirely black no wavy line just matte black so much so the paper was soggy.

I had a scan many years ago, I am supposing my Dr thought it necessary and yet, the two techs at the controls passed a weird look back and forth between them when it was done and finally one said... ah the equipment is broken we will have to redo it some other time. No one redid it and my Dr no longer wanted a scan.

This was a large hospital in Chico Ca, I don't know maybe the thing was broken and they knew they did damage to me or something as they all acted so strange, I was shy and young and not forceful enough to get any answers from my Dr.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

It may be much wider then we can see when combined with many other methods.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You'll find my point is made on the previous page - in short, if a person knew they were sought, then why would they submit to this? Hence, this will not find them.
edit on 26-8-2013 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

Actually, a "person" might 'submit' to this if the conditions were right. For instance; our "person" has questions but lacks the resources to get the answers on his own. Along comes this oblivious "trap", but the trap contains some of the answers our "person" seeks. It might therefore become "cost-effective" to engage the risk.

It might also be that our "person" knows that there is nothing the Government is going to do , or allow, beyond identification.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I joined. Took about 6 weeks to get my results. Found out I'm not really special. If they are looking for someone, it isn't me. By the way, I was in the military, so the government already knows all they want about me.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Do you see the etheral spiders ?

Yes I see the jagged crystalline spider-like creatures that pull together reality

What is your profession ?

I am free from Profession and Economics.
I am a Free-Man

Do you know who gains from the fact that atheists will soon end up in a world of nothing ?
depends on the Individual Atheist:

Lesser "Outsiders"

Reincarnation theories

Galactic Lordship theory ~ cannot find much if anything on this.

Certain Cults would benefit due to the removal from the pool of total consciousness

Death cults benefit from the removal of people full stop let alone their weird and wonderful rituals

Chaos Sorcerors who are seeking to gather lost souls

Belphegor

edit on 26-8-2013 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Enough DNA collected, and you can reduce the population of the world into groups of family lines. This makes it so much easier to backtrack those lines into antiquity, and where they are today. I would say collecting DNA would be beneficial on multiple fronts. Family lines, genetic specific viruses, tracking, etc.

The whole practice reminds me of East Germany's Stasi.

There was some paper that traced human mitochondria down to seven different woman from the beginning of time. Mitochondria being the power stations of cells, they have their own DNA and are passed down from the mother to her children.

Collecting all this genetic information would only be useful when aggregated together. The movement of families across continents can be charted, and surnames can be mapped to genetic characteristics. Variations in different segments of DNA can be identified. It could help research in genetic diseases, but it could also be used for military purposes like creating viruses.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

You might be onto something what if this is an Endeavor to find all genetic notifiers of a particular race and tailor a virus for them specifically.

Everyone infected with such a virus would act as a weapon to those it was tailored for not to mention the contagion between the targeted group.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Whether it takes weeks, months, or years, once a massive amount of DNA information has been accumulated, that information is 'gold' to others...be it insurance companies, governments, researchers, pharmaceutical companies............. or some other group that might be seeking some particular kind of information.

Also, companies sell out to other entities all the time, even to foreign companies. I haven't thoroughly researched the Privacy Information for that particular company, but as we all know.....privacy shmivacy

It just seems so strange to me that a person would give people they don't even know access to their DNA! It is like giving your bank card and PIN number to a total stranger just because he sounds financially savvy and well-educated in account management......and has a really cool website.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The things I could do with someone's DNA.

I am 100% certain if I had someone's DNA I could frame them for any crime imaginable.

edit on 26-8-2013 by Gestas because: 100th POST

NO JUST NO
edit on 26-8-2013 by Gestas because: REMOVED

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join