It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "They" Desperately Seeking Somebody?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by supergravity
reply to post by Rapha

They have found the psychotronics that they have been perfecting to take over the thought process of billions of people doesn't work on everyone and are in a mad rush to Identify the chosen ones of the creator that are protected from there criminal activity.They are using G.P.S. satellites and cell towers to test biorelevant feedback loops that enable artificial intelligence to piggy back signals to the brain making the targets think they come up with that thought at that time.If it dont work on everyone there is a danger the public could notice people acting strangely and investigate.

Your post made me think of the recent push to map the brain. It is a huge endeavor and will cost billions. I have made posts about The Brain Initiative and I find it to be one of those possible double-purposed good/bad projects. It is cloaked in a wonderful vision but the information it retrieves in the long run could most definitely be used by sinister forces.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
The LDS have been collecting family histories for decades under the so called baptisms of the Dead.

FREE family history search

Compiling all that information and now add DNA to the mix I have often wondered if they are trying to find either someone or a linage of people.

But there is also the sad fact that humanity does not know it's own story and true history of it's people.

Now isn't that a strange coincidence! The humongous facility for NSA data gathering is also located in Utah.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As to the mystery part of the opening post
"are they looking for someone"
there are tons of legends and myths around this idea.

Here are some search strings to use
+"the missing tribe of israel"
+"lost merovingian"
+"the great catholic monarch"
+"the lost descendant"
+"the heir of God"

Some summaries:
. Missing Tribe of Israel: During Colonialism Europeans were very sensitive to indigenous peoples who exhibited classical Hebrew cultural traits.

. Lost Merovingian: Bloodline of Jesus, a couple may still be alive.

. Catholic Monarch Prophecy: Some impossible descendant of French, Germany, English, and Roman nobility emerges at the end of time.
(here is an ATS thread from 2005 on it: The great (French) king before antichrist comes)

. The lost descendant: inheritance legends like Anastasia to the Hapsburgs, Japanese princess, A royal line from the city of Troy survived, and countless other things like that.

. The heir of God: That at the dawn of man there was one tribe that ruled the world, were good people, and all was peace and plenty. The history of the world is the hunting of this tribe to extinction, with Jesus being the last known one.

I don't think a Google related company is into such nonscientific pursuits.

/who knows though.

Mike
edit on 25-8-2013 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Enough DNA collected, and you can reduce the population of the world into groups of family lines. This makes it so much easier to backtrack those lines into antiquity, and where they are today. I would say collecting DNA would be beneficial on multiple fronts. Family lines, genetic specific viruses, tracking, etc.

The whole practice reminds me of East Germany's Stasi.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

Originally posted by abeverage
The LDS have been collecting family histories for decades under the so called baptisms of the Dead.

FREE family history search

Compiling all that information and now add DNA to the mix I have often wondered if they are trying to find either someone or a linage of people.

But there is also the sad fact that humanity does not know it's own story and true history of it's people.

Now isn't that a strange coincidence! The humongous facility for NSA data gathering is also located in Utah.

No, I do not think it is coincidence at all.

Makes me think of DNA weapons which is really spooky...
edit on 25-8-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

reply to post by supergravity

They have found the psychotronics that they have been perfecting to take over the thought process of billions of people doesn't work on everyone and are in a mad rush to Identify the chosen ones of the creator that are protected from there criminal activity.They are using G.P.S. satellites and cell towers to test biorelevant feedback loops that enable artificial intelligence to piggy back signals to the brain making the targets think they come up with that thought at that time.If it dont work on everyone there is a danger the public could notice people acting strangely and investigate.

Any ideas what the specific thoughts are that the victim believes is their own ?

As for 'mad rush', they are out of time are finally realizing just how screwed they are right now.

If they locate a 'chosen one' with the Spirit of Christ next to them there is nothing they can do anyway except wait for YHWH to say the final word and allow the 'chosen one's flesh to perish.

And to think that the elite still follow orders from an errand boy called Lucifer who calls himself a 'rebel' yet he obeys the Bible everyday whilst removing all evil spirits from this world.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I don't think a Google related company is into such nonscientific pursuits.

/who knows though.

Mike

Interesting. Saving these links to peruse later.

BTW, Google invested in the company and the co-founders of both are married to each other. I don't know what other connections there are.

Their whole pursuit IS one of a scientific nature. (Other than possible data gathering.)
Look at this list of researchers and scientific advisors: Pretty impressive credentials.

Research Team

Scientific Advisory Board

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

Also, I seem to recall some discussion about how, after they looted the Bahgdad Museum, US soldiers seemed to be tracking down Iraqis with certain bloodlines and executing them. A connection perhaps?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

If they are and yes I think they are, we would never know, they would just make you disappear like I am sure so many have.

DNA has to be a gold mine of youthful and immune property's that some have and most don't so you bet, THEY are looking for the perfect strand that may only be one in a billion or looking to make up there own concoction and are missing just that right strand that would make the super human............if THEY haven't already.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
the rh blood group springs to mind with this as it is a bit mysterious to say the least and as they say you get nothing for nothing good one op food for thought

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom

Also, I seem to recall some discussion about how, after they looted the Bahgdad Museum, US soldiers seemed to be tracking down Iraqis with certain bloodlines and executing them. A connection perhaps?

This seemed also to be linked to the looting in Egypt where the museum stuff was dumped in a garbage can all except an inscribed tablet. I definitely think they were or are still desperately seeking some information that they have a tantalizing part of and need the rest.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

This seemed also to be linked to the looting in Egypt where the museum stuff was dumped in a garbage can all except an inscribed tablet. I definitely think they were or are still desperately seeking some information that they have a tantalizing part of and need the rest.

Please elaborate. This angle is very very interesting.

Are you saying that 'they' have acquired some specific DNA from something/someone ancient and are searching for those with those particular genetic markers?
edit on 25-8-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

I think it's part genetic data-mining. There's all sorts of useful things that can be found within genetics including predispositions to particular diseases and more. I could see it useful for flushing out the range of genetics, finding corollaries among what makes us "us" and more. Looking for specific traits gets problematic though from what I can tell as they are still trying to identify many genes or combinations of genes that generate a specific human trait.

As far as tracking lineages, I think that DNA studies actually has a kind of logical link to that particular pursuit. If you have a group of people who are interested in their own personal genealogies, which can get highly problematic the further one goes back in time, then family DNA projects allow for escaping the bounds of historical documentation by replacing it with hard scientific evidence of origin. One of my branches participated in a DNA project that basically took the genealogy that we had from 900 a.d. to 200 a.d. without historical documentation. That 700 year jump was solely made possible through DNA in the linking of a known old corpse's genetic information to existing family members. Basically, those interested in genealogy are most likely going to be interested in DNA testing to further pursue their "origin".

I don't think that they are necessarily looking for the descendents of a particular lineage though as that wouldn't be finding just a couple people. The number of descendents of any given individual has a distinct tendency of growing exponentially over time. That could equate to a few million or more descendents. Or all of us, depending how far back they can track mtDNA or Y chromosome data. A single specific trait, such as blue eyes, can be traced back to a single common ancestor. In the case of blue eyes, the date of that common ancestor is between 6000-10,000 years ago. 8% of the world's population have blue eyes or, around 560 million descendents of one common ancestor who lived 6000-10,000 years ago. That's a lot of descendents of one ancestor in a relatively short period of time. Get it?

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Alien human hybrids? I don't know if you were saying that tongue-in-cheek, but an interesting thought none the less.

SunnyDee is probably spot-on.

Imagine the FALSE rapture where aliens teleport their bastard off-spring (the nephilim) from this planet and then hit this world with every scalar weapon they have - thus creating the 7 Year Tribulation to reduce the human population to 500 million.

Maybe. But if it happens then it is because humanity has lost all protection of god or it is according to gods plan. Whatever exists have also been created by god. If nephilim exists then it is because god wills it.

But I do not believe revelation should be taken literally. I think the whole story is meant to give hints to what the hindus call chakras.

They might be trying to find the sealed ones.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

it is the green eyes you should be looking for

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarniaontario
seeking somebody with the perfect DNA maybe?

It is a homo sapiens sapiens body. From my point of view it is far from perfection. I am pretty sure god can create better bodies than this. The limitations of our bodies are staggering.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

Thank you for the hauntingly beautiful song.

The sealed ones? You think there is DNA or a genetic marker of some kind that could indicate this? Please elaborate.

So many things that many of us have not taken literally may turn out to have some actual basis of fact. The language of its real meaning may be lost in the translation.

Perhaps 'they' are looking for someone from a particular bloodline with special genetic markers.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Please elaborate. This angle is very very interesting.

Are you saying that 'they' have acquired some specific DNA from something/someone ancient and are searching for those with those particular genetic markers?
edit on 25-8-2013 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

I wish I knew. You can see the thefts were very odd and in the case of Egypt I read at the time one of the objects was engraved with ancient text. Much of the stuff was thrown in the garbage and I think it was taken to cover what they really had been after.

In an interview, Mr. Hawass also defended himself against charges that he did not report the missing objects promptly. In the days after the museum was broken into on Jan. 28, Mr. Hawass claimed that, while 70 artifacts had been damaged, none had been stolen. Last Sunday he said that, in fact, 18 objects were missing from the museum.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

have you read the tutankeamun conspiracy by gerrald o'farrel you might wonder what was going on in egypt in ww1 and ww2

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
reply to post by WhiteAlice

it is the green eyes you should be looking for

As a greeny, shhhhhh!!! If they go looking for the origins of that one, they'll find out our secret! JK

Green eyes are definitely

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join