It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being LIED to about Syria and Chemical Weapons Use

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The 'OP' makes claims that Assad is not a man whom would use chemical weapons against his own people. The 'OP' does not have proof of this, so appeals to member's emotive perceptions to persuade us how Assad is really a very nice man whom loves kittens and many other little furry animals...how could he possibly be a murderous tyrant?

Truth is, the 'OP' is not being supportive of Assad, but more against western military involvement in Syria, and even if it was proven beyond all doubt that Assad did chemically attack rebels and his own people on the outskirts of Damascus, the 'OP' would still deny its truth, and would still cling to it being a false flag.

I don't support Assad, the rebels, or western military action in Syria, but whatever I, you, or anybody thinks, our thoughts are utterly irrelevant. To be honest, I have now gone past the point of caring. This world is nothing but despair after despair after despair. Dishonest people are in ascendency, they rule the roost, and they say what goes, and how things are going to be, and ordinary folk are nothing more than fodder to their aims.

Syria, is just another indictment of us all as a species. Look at Iraq now. The tribal factions are once again at each other's throats, bombs are exploding daily and killing people. Political stability in Iraq has yet to be achieved and looks to be a long way off from being so. The toppling of Saddam has lead to in-fighting between gangs seeking to take control. Saddam himself was nothing but a murdering tyrant whom gassed his own people, but the west did not topple him for this, they removed him for access to the oil. We all know this.

Now, the drumbeat is loud and strong and hypocritically moral for western military action in Syria against Assad, and regardless of what the truth is on the chemical attack, whether it was Assad, or the rebels, or even if it was a western false flag, Assad is going to be bombarded by western military ordinance. The arms industry is having its Christmas party as we speak, with bonuses all round, for the coming boom in arms production.

This what we are as a species...what a noble animal we are!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Claims that videos of chemical weapons attacks were uploaded the day before

Terrorists in Syria uploaded the video of their crimes in East Ghouta, Damascus on August 20, 2013 and then blamed the Syrian government for the attack early on August 21, 2013, says the IIT website.

voiceofrussia.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
There's a lot of liars in the world, but out government is right up there with the biggest.

JFK
9/11
Weapons of mass destruction
Libya
NSA
you can keep you insurance lol
and now this.

Most Americans know this is a lie.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Terrorists in Syria uploaded the video of their crimes in East Ghouta, Damascus on August 20, 2013 and then blamed the Syrian government for the attack early on August 21, 2013, says the IIT website.

voiceofrussia.com...

This only confirms to me that the Ass-ad regime did it and Russia knows it and they are trying to avoid having to say no to Ass-ad with regards to any further support should Syria be struck!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
No more western lives for any of these people should be given anywhere in that region, let them kill each other and sort out their own problems, they are just not worth it. Quite frankly the majority of them need hard line dictators like President Assad in power to keep them in line as many of them are bat-# crazy islamic nut-jobs hell bent on gaining an upper hand in the struggle over what version of bat-# crazy islam should be followed. Similar tribal conflicts have been taking place for over a thousand years in that region and it's none of our damn business unless they actually point a rocket with a warhead capable of hitting North America, then they should be completely annihilated.

Not one more soldier should die for any of these throwbacks and I can't even begin to grasp the reasoning behind that fool in the white-house and his need for more blood on his hands. I honestly hope Russia begins moving massive amounts of troops and equipment into Syria to support Assad as such a move would make Obama's tiny testicles shrivel up and turn to dust; he would back down very quickly at the thought of a USA Russia confrontation.
edit on 26-8-2013 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Aaaand we are on the brink of another Vietnam - as it might come to a second proxy war with Russia. And China, maybe. Iran? Of course.

Sure, the Syrian army can't stand against the US-Army, no doubt about that. But what will happen after the airports are bombed, the barracks and forts are destroyed and any other major military infrastructure is blown up?

Anybody remember Iraq? Afghanistan?

This way is a slippery slope right onto another failed state in constant fratricidal war - neverending.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
A video I saw on this suggested that the chemicals may have been used by the rebels, since they were found closer to (or in) their hands.

See this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wouldn't put it past the rogue CIA planners to orchestrate that as a false flag pretext to start missile strikes. I want to see the UN prove that the chemicals were dispersed by Assad forces. What we are lacking here is proof- either way. Sound familiar? WMD's in Iraq, anyone?

I don't know what's worse- Assad gassing his own people- or- the rebels agreeing to gas all of their own people as part of a plan to sell missile strikes to the public outrage. It's ALL bad.

:shk:
edit on Sun Aug 25th 2013 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

I think they Honestly didn't think the US would put a foot in on this.

They figured probably. Hey, well if north korea can have slave camps and not get bombed. Why can't we decide to pull some terror on the town to gain more political support, Just one view.
Probably unlikely.
Probably the drug cartells, a good reason for the rebels to win is they can put a real dictator in power of Syria, which would Aid in forces and propaganda for the sudden uprising of Islam violence.
The bad thing about this. Is Syria DOES have weapons. So these people trying to fight for freedom could be networking from cities trying to create an empire.

Natural gas is one thing. But allowing an enemy to expand its territories and power? The rebels are a legit threat. Even in the video you posted. The woman makes several smug comments towards the presidents inability to stave off Terrorism. Is this CIA backed by economic hitmen? I think that is irrelivant. Uncordinated attacks. Daily attacks from Rebels. This is a constant thing. When the CIA is involved. Its usually a come and go flash operation. They don't just *Dwell* They ask their questions, they return. Follow orders and carry out the next mission. *Lingering* in towns telling kids to do petty violent crimes and spread random propaganda? They have done it in the passed before but really. They at LEAST had a story.

They really don't have an essay to tell you this time do they? No. They don't. That's because they know about as much as we do. lol. (more from NSA tracking and what not) but more to the point.
This Action in Syria has been defusing for a while and the public eye only viewed it When the Chemical attack happened.

We arn't just looking at a single triggering chemical attack here. What I want to see done with this issue Is Either A) Evacuate Innocient civilians temporairly. Have anyone who brings a gun to the checkout points disarmed. Then let the armies in and do their job. There should be drones filming so that the soldiers don't rob peoples #. Move in and defuse the situation as fast as possible.

If the citizens believe there are rebels in there. I am sure they wouldn't mind you know. Clearing out the Violent assholes congrigating in sewers?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

voiceofrussia.com...

This only confirms to me that the Ass-ad regime did it and Russia knows it and they are trying to avoid having to say no to Ass-ad with regards to any further support should Syria be struck!

That doesn't... really... make... any sense.

Like Russia would just be saying "Ahhh, gee... You mean we're actually going to have to stop backing a regime that could have done something this bad and save ourselves a lot of time, effort and resources getting involved in something that could make us a pariah among world leadership...Drats!"

Russia is not dependent on Syria. Russia is going out of it's way for Syria. It doesn't really have a whole lot to gain. To be partners with more powerful rich Arabs who want Assad out of the way would be more lucrative and according to the press, they've had some recent offers... although no one can be certain of any of those details. Why would Russia stick it's neck out for any other reason than that it is just as tired as many countries of Western shenanigans and has had enough?

And how do videos taken by terrorists, of terrorists terrorizing and then blaming it on the regime they are trying to topple with terror prove anything about that regime? Chemical weapons use is not something that the regime would want to happen on either side of the game board, because t knows that even if it is provable that the rebels did it, they are very likely to still get blamed by Western countries. Why even risk even playing that card? It makes no sense. If they wanted to demonize the rebels, staging ANYTHING on the rebels rather than chemical weapons would have been a better idea. ANYTHING else... besides nukes of course.

Of all the stupid idiotic things to do... this? Come on.

If Obama says "Tying a painted polka dot chicken in a tree and pummeling it with it's own eggs is the red line"

Sure enough, some idiot would be out there tying a painted polka dot chicken in a tree and planting it's eggs on the Assad regime.

There are some countries *ahem* across yonder pond who want us involved so badly I'm surprised they are not on their hands and knees begging for it like ten dollar tramp.... and here's a hint. It's NOT the Assad regime who want us involved!

Please explain your logic there because it's just not clicking. Whatever grand epiphany you just had must be such an obscure and in-obvious revelation that it flew right over my little head... so please enlighten us how you stumbled across this arcane wisdom that I am so unable to see.
edit on 26-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The US now controls the massive natural oil field that is Iraq.

The US now controls Afghanistan's huge production of opium for the pharmaceutical industry.

The US will soon control the Syrian gas pipeline.

Its so obvious to me what is going on.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I have the same conclusion; whatever the American/UK media reports, believe the opposite.

The American army is in the Middle East, not for 9/11. But for something much more grand in their eyes.

9/11 was the set up, to get the American control IN the middle east.

If anyone knows much about the middle east, some of the earliest civilizations root from there. Lots of ancient history and knowledge lays in those lands. Hitler was after the same things. America adopted the Nazi's (hence NASA = NAZI, Werner Von Bron is your proof as well as many other nazi scientists).

Its 100% clear America has became the new Nazi power of the World. And they use media to keep it silent and LIE to the people. Whoever listens to the talking heads everyday, will most likely take what they say as fact. Why? BECAUSE THERE ARE NO AMERICAN CITIZENS IN THE MIDDLE EAST WITNESSING THIS THING UN FOLD.

With that in mind, you can see how easy it is to deceive and lie to the viewers of the talking heads. They are not there to witness anything, so they can only take what the media is told to report, as any amount of fact.

This thing has been going on since Osama Bin Laden. Americas way of getting the foot in the door. Ever since they have been killing and torturing Iraq peoples ever since, but no one seems to care, because the media isnt focused on the torture the American robots (soldiers) are giving the native Iraq people.

Which is what I mean by the new Nazi power. The Americans have drones, missiles, heavily armed soldiers, tanks and every combat weaponization you can think of, all pointed at the middle east, just waiting to pull the hair-trigger when the media has the people decieved enough in the West.

Everything is an orchastration; the guy who owned the 9/11 towers - took out a 7 million (or more?) inssurance plan days before the attack. That doesnt seem like an orchastration to you? Then shut up and follow the talking heads, there is no hope for you

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Correct

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Indeed....when the story first broke I knew it was a setup and that the u.s presidency would begin its rhetoric...so many innocent people dying and will die.....when will the right MF'ers get smoked!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Russia the West and Britain will figure it out within three weeks.
Just be happy you're where you are.
peace.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

voiceofrussia.com...

That doesn't... really... make... any sense.

Like Russia would just be saying "Ahhh, gee... You mean we're actually going to have to stop backing a regime that could have done something this bad and save ourselves a lot of time, effort and resources getting involved in something that could make us a pariah among world leadership...Drats!"

Russia is not dependent on Syria. Russia is going out of it's way for Syria. It doesn't really have a whole lot to gain. To be partners with more powerful rich Arabs who want Assad out of the way would be more lucrative and according to the press, they've had some recent offers... although no one can be certain of any of those details. Why would Russia stick it's neck out for any other reason than that it is just as tired as many countries of Western shenanigans and has had enough?

And how do videos taken by terrorists, of terrorists terrorizing and then blaming it on the regime they are trying to topple with terror prove anything about that regime? Chemical weapons use is not something that the regime would want to happen on either side of the game board, because t knows that even if it is provable that the rebels did it, they are very likely to still get blamed by Western countries. Why even risk even playing that card? It makes no sense. If they wanted to demonize the rebels, staging ANYTHING on the rebels rather than chemical weapons would have been a better idea. ANYTHING else... besides nukes of course.

Of all the stupid idiotic things to do... this? Come on.

If Obama says "Tying a painted polka dot chicken in a tree and pummeling it with it's own eggs is the red line"

Sure enough, some idiot would be out there tying a painted polka dot chicken in a tree and planting it's eggs on the Assad regime.

There are some countries *ahem* across yonder pond who want us involved so badly I'm surprised they are not on their hands and knees begging for it like ten dollar tramp.... and here's a hint. It's NOT the Assad regime who want us involved!

Please explain your logic there because it's just not clicking. Whatever grand epiphany you just had must be such an obscure and in-obvious revelation that it flew right over my little head... so please enlighten us how you stumbled across this arcane wisdom that I am so unable to see.
edit on 26-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

So you think that the reason Russia is putting its 2 pennies in is because it is tired of western shin..s? Russian involvement has nothing to do with anything more than one persons super confrontational ego (Mr P)!

He nor Russia cares a hoot about Syria but does about a pipeline! The arms supplied are to protect a particular Russian interest, nothing more. Russia would not intervene in any conflict as long as they got some guarantees from the US about "the pipeline". Personally I think that Russia and the US are closer than many think they are because its better to keep your real enemies close! Under certain circumstances I could see them both on the same team!!

Playing the Chemical card may not be seen as a risk by the Ass-ad regime and even less so if they can and then successfully deflect responsibilty! The Ass-ad regime know that in the end they will fall anyway and they will know by now that they are doomed in the long term, thus no fears for them to play whatever cards they can to possibly help insight a broader conflict which would better delay or even prevent their doom. But note that Russia will be aware of this regardless of the public position of the Russians on the news!

Do you think that either Russia or US will allow themselves to be drawn into conflict over a tin pot toss pot like Ass-ad. Dont you think that Snooty Puty and Drama Obama will have disccussed this over the phone and many other issues/developments daily? Rest assurred they will have and they will have some understanding of what will/can and maybe should happen as the picture becomes clearer.

Wait and see what happens over the next few weeks....
O' Wise One
edit on 26-8-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Of course we are being lied to, can anyone here think of an organisation which might have a financial incentive to tell us the truth?

Perhaps you think that Jehovah is all washed up?
An ancient tribal war-god with no clout left?
I'd say He's still in business.
Some have not forgotten that all the land between the Nile and the Euphrates was given to their forefathers by this old troublemaker ....and they want it BACK.

Whatever it is that's going on in Syria, it is multi-faceted, with roots back into prehistory.
Cause and effect will be dependant on where one stands.
The important thing is to have God on your side ...

mistersmith.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

ok, which is it?...Putin's confrontational ego.... or a behind the scenes plan between those two confrontational powers on the phone like you just mentioned?

You are all over the place and clearly swatting at shadows.

Some of the many different things you've said may be true, but I'm certain you don't know which. You just want to make up silly names and puff up yer tude instead of giving a better explanation. If it is all about the pipeline (and it could very well have to do with pipelines) then the only reason the west would be getting involved so heavily would be to go against Russian interests... which STILL puts the West as the sore loser and in the wrong.

Also this certainly doesn't explain the next scenario which contradicts the first of why Russia and the West would be at odds in the public, if their interests were the similar in private and dealing it out... and it's clear they are not the same interests or neither side would need to go to this trouble in the media and also what you have not explained is what Russia would stand to gain by knowing about a regime staging of a chemical attack, but still back the regime, then vetoing western movements, speaking out against western actions... all for some type of ulterior energy motive, when they already have Syria's alliance and don't really need to play games. Even if it's just business, Syria did not need the chemical attack to prove anything because eventually, they could handle this as long as no one else throws more fuel on the fire.

It's clear that outside interests have staged this.

I'm telling you... you are not making sense and just throwing stuff out there in desperation.

Come back after you've sorted it out and come up with a more organized theory and not just a need to focus on who is resisting Western interests in any way you can grasp at.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
I have been preaching this for 6 months now. We are being lied to. Assad would not use chemical weapons -- he doesnt have to! He has plenty of conventional weapons at his disposal. Why would he risk being "taken out" by this rogue US White house that has taken out Mubarak, Quadafi, and even Hussein? 3 Dictators taken out so far. and now a forth?

How convenient for the White House. Look at the language they are using: Terms like "we must act" and "time is drawing near" and "we must prevent additional chemical weapons use"

“Based on the reported number of victims, reported symptoms of those who were killed or injured, witness accounts, and other facts,” a senior administration official tells ABC News, “There is very little doubt at this point that a chemical weapon was used by the Syrian regime against civilians in this incident. We are continuing to assess the facts so the President can make an informed decision about how to respond to this indiscriminate use of chemical weapons.”

SOURCE

Just take the time to watch this interview of Assad. Does this look like a tyrant? Does this man look like he would gas his own people? Don't you get a sense that Assad is more meek than he is a killer?

The White House or TPTB want this guy dead or exile or imprisoned because IMHO he is standing in someone's way of something. Is he standing in the way of taking down IRAN? Syria is heavily armed. Syria would stand by IRAN and provide IRAN with support. So what better way -- make Assad look like a killer -- plant the poison gas and make it look like HE did it, when it was in fact a CIA backed rebel movement that did it.

I am so sick and tired of this crap.

I know that your post is popular with so many star and falgs!

Yes we are being lied to... We get lied to everyday by the TPTB..

But your op is Naive in the Extreme and relies on you feelings and opinions.

Assad is from a family of mass murderers of which he is one. Make no mistake about it
he may or may not have used chemical weapons.. but he is a proven mass murderer of his own
people.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
im very suspicious of the weapons inspectors.
they are in Syria to investigate chemical attacks that happened months ago.
and just as they arrive another gas attack?(assad would have to be insane to do this.)
the inspectors are now diverted and allowed to inspect the recent attack.
now we have the usa uk etc saying, its been too long the evidence will have eroded.eh????
SO WHY AFTER 4 MONTHS ARE THEY LOOKING FOR EVIDENCE OF A SIMMILAR PREVIOUS ATTACK?
do they think we are stupid?

usa uk etc are itching to get involved and already have assad guilty without evidence of who commited the crime.
what is the point of the UN if the west just bypass them?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

ok, which is it?...Putin's confrontational ego.... or a behind the scenes plan between those two confrontational powers on the phone like you just mentioned?

You are all over the place and clearly swatting at shadows.

Some of the many different things you've said may be true, but I'm certain you don't know which. You just want to make up silly names and puff up yer tude instead of giving a better explanation. If it is all about the pipeline (and it could very well have to do with pipelines) then the only reason the west would be getting involved so heavily would be to go against Russian interests... which STILL puts the West as the sore loser and in the wrong.

Also this certainly doesn't explain the next scenario which contradicts the first of why Russia and the West would be at odds in the public, if their interests were the similar in private and dealing it out... and it's clear they are not the same interests or neither side would need to go to this trouble in the media and also what you have not explained is what Russia would stand to gain by knowing about a regime staging of a chemical attack, but still back the regime, then vetoing western movements, speaking out against western actions... all for some type of ulterior energy motive, when they already have Syria's alliance and don't really need to play games. Even if it's just business, Syria did not need the chemical attack to prove anything because eventually, they could handle this as long as no one else throws more fuel on the fire.

It's clear that outside interests have staged this.

I'm telling you... you are not making sense and just throwing stuff out there in desperation.

Come back after you've sorted it out and come up with a more organized theory and not just a need to focus on who is resisting Western interests in any way you can grasp at.

Hold on a bit...

I did say Putin's confrontational ego.... and it is true he does have a big one - which do you have, little i guess

And why am I all over the place and swatting at shadows if I refer to the very aspects of the situation and the various relations therein.

And you are right the things I say are true and I have also said that things will become clear in the next few weeks. Nothing wrong with that. Surely that is organised theory based on common sense perception is it not!
The public face is never the real truth about relations or intentions between the big players!!!

It is you that is not making sense. And you fail to see that the elements at work here are more deviant and defiant than you can see! Ass-ad's regime did this! If i turn out to be wrong well there is always a first time!

Like I said and I will say again, clarity will come with time...... so wait and hold your horses and dont be an argumentative an.l

edit on 26-8-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join