It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being LIED to about Syria and Chemical Weapons Use

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Now is the time to Prevent another US military intervention Cluster !@#$.

How many of our patriotic sons and daughters will suffer at the hands of propagandist pushing an agenda in the middle east.

WRITE your reps NOW, tell them NO ACTION in Syria.

IF enough do, we could perhaps prevent more American lifes ruined by war, Let alone the civilian cost for these countries.

There have been numerous reports on chemical weapons, just like Nukes in IRAQ, if they pass this lie by us again than its all our faults for buying it.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

ETA:who is my rep enter your zip, find and email.

Please, don't let this be another Iraq.

ETA:

Sample letter.

Honorable Senator Cantwell,

As one of your constituents, I am writing to urge you to be an opponent to immediate military action in Syria.

The US can not afford, morally or economically the wages another Military intervention on false pretenses would cost.

Please I urge you to be a moderate voice in these tumultuous times.

Sincerely

Benrl.

Total time to contact 2 congressmen and 2 senators, 8 minutes.
edit on 25-8-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is EXACTLY what is happening, OP.

Well put.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sjewell57
Americans are too awake for this. 10% support intervention in Iran. Many who I have talked to who watched mainstream news now question them. They say something is fishy with all the footage of children.

Maybe so but the average American has no choice in what the country does. Simply spectators.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Interesting and disturbing theory. That our government would do this. However, wouldn't UN inspectors find evidence of a sceme like this? Someone would tell...a forgotten piece of evidence, a camera somewhere days before showing something, etc. if they investigate well enough it would seem they would discover this.

Something is fishy about this whole thing IMO but it has to do with the Syrian government doing this. Its too convenient to pin it on them. Maybe they did but it seems more likely someone infiltrated their military or set them up - knowing they would be blamed. Media, as usual is shaping public opinion so we will probably never find out.

It can't be that hard to investigate:

Check known government weapons supplies. Is something missing? Who checked it out; approved it to leave security?

Is security equipped with surveillance? If so - look at it.

What other weapons like this have come up missing in recent years in the world (if any).

They found some chemicals in a cave so there must have been remnants. Track the parts back to manufacturer.

if the government has any security around their bases it won't be hard to see where these weapons went. If all are accounted for then forensic work needs to be done. I just hope they do it with care to insure the right people are held accountable.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Although I don't think there is much we can do about it. Syria will be attacked very soon and all hell will break loose.

And this defeatist attitude is exactly why so many have died and will continue to die.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
S&F

Although I don't think there is much we can do about it. Syria will be attacked very soon and all hell will break loose. This won't be over soon and many many innocent people will die.

Not only in Syria!

Than contact your representatives and do something about it.

Otherwise its Iraq all over again with no one doing anything to prevent it.

ETA: Every member on ATS is probably on an NSA list, if thats the case than why aren't we all constantly writing and yelling at our reps.

Whats the worst that can happen, we make another list?
edit on 25-8-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Overwhelming support for Assad here that's for sure!

But that won't stop me from putting in my two cents

Assad is a dictator who has committed atrocities during his tenure.
-Wouldn't suprize me if he used chems on his own people at all.
-Not sure why so many people consider him a hero, Santa, Jesus, whatever..I think he;s a murderer.

Since Wednesday, the 20-strong team has been waiting in a Damascus luxury hotel a few miles from the site of what appears to have been the world's worst chemical weapons attack since Saddam Hussein's forces gassed thousands of Iraqi Kurds in 1988.

waiting since wed. lol. The writing is on the wall, games over, sorry for your loss :/
edit on 25-8-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
And yet we have this POS POTUS being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for Peace?

What a Farce!!!!!

POS = Piece of Sh&t -- there you go, NSA, come and get me.

I used to become angry at all this. Now I have learned to appreciate and savour the absurdity in all things lest I become bitter and forever angry. I choose to embrace goodness, to do otherwise would be submit to this darkness. I will never do the latter. I shall take humour as my refuge. You can't take this world too seriously my freind.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Overwhelming support for Assad here that's for sure!

But that won't stop me from putting in my two cents

Assad is a dictator who has committed atrocities during his tenure.
-Wouldn't suprize me if he used chems on his own people at all.
-Not sure why so many people consider him a hero, Santa, Jesus, whatever..I think he;s a murderer.
Have a great Sunday

And since when is it the US job to do something against a Dictator that has no capabilities of harming the US...

There are mass murders in Africa every day, grow up, its not about atrocities, its not about dictators, otherwise the last 50 years would of been spent with US campaigns through out Africa.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

true enough. Still I dont see any correlation between the US Not hitting the dictator and loving the dictator (?)

is it a "to know him is to love him" type of thing?

edit on 25-8-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

I'm not getting the feeling anyone in here loves or is backing Assad. I think its more about not blaming him without a solid investigation. If we want to make the rest of the world a democracy than we need to afford them the rights valued by us. They need to investigate - innocent until proven guilty. Too many knee jerk reactions in the Middle East in the past.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
An investigation will take months, imo we will never know conclusively who did it, idiot western powers will intervene anyway, with no more results than way more dead people, which may or may not include Israel, Iran.
as planned..
edit on 25-8-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

well it must be pretty hard to investigate when your team is stuck in a hotel room (since wed)
-and finally aloud to investigate now that the "dust has settled" -or probably the evidence has been messed with.

we'll see what we'll see I guess

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Why do you think that Assad is not fool enough to use those weapons and open the ways to invasions ?

I think it is time for other American people to wake up too.

Was OBL fool enough to destroy two building to let the greatest army of the planet into Afghanistan ?

Was Saddam fool enough to let this happen to himself and to Iraq ?

Is Iran fool enough to make nuclear bombs and use it against the countries who have many many enhanced nuclear bombs ?

I agree.

They had it coming and lacked benefit of the doubt. Bad people become bad by being bad. There're bad people in this world and they do not listen to reason and don't follow the rules.

I remember the whole Libya thing and I recall Gaddafi doing a series of aggressive speeches calling on his people to murder the rebels and the haters. Why would he do that if he knew it would only feed the Western conspiracy to destroy him? Why would he continue to be aggressive?

Assad has already killed 100,000 and the problem will just grow. We have to act if we want to do the right thing. Otherwise, we can sit back and watch as he slaughters more innocent people. IMHO, we've already waited too long. We've given Russia and China too much sway in the discussions.
edit on 25-8-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Originally posted by mideast
Why do you think that Assad is not fool enough to use those weapons and open the ways to invasions ?

I think it is time for other American people to wake up too.

Was OBL fool enough to destroy two building to let the greatest army of the planet into Afghanistan ?

Was Saddam fool enough to let this happen to himself and to Iraq ?

Is Iran fool enough to make nuclear bombs and use it against the countries who have many many enhanced nuclear bombs ?

I agree.

They had it coming and lacked benefit of the doubt. Bad people become bad by being bad. There're bad people in this world and they do not listen to reason and don't follow the rules.

I remember the whole Libya thing and I recall Qadaffi doing a serious of aggressive speeches calling on his people to murder the rebels and the haters. Why would he do that if he knew it would only feed the Western conspiracy to destroy him? Why would he continue to be aggressive?

Assad has already killed 100,000 and the problem will just grow. We have to act if we want to do the right thing. Otherwise, we can sit back and watch as he slaughters more innocent people. IMHO, we've already waited too long. We've given Russia and China too much sway in the discussions.

Those rebels who are imported to Syria to fight their holy war are good then ?

The intention of the Israel who wants to make Syria unstable is good ?

I was discussing about how war in Iraq and Afghanistan was war for nothing based on lies , but you changed the topic to good or bad ? So you want to be as good as you were in Iraq and Afghanistan ?

What is the good or bad in your opinion basically ?
edit on 25-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Gotta wonder about the "new world order" crowd, and their plans for humanity.

Anyway, there's talk of Syrian refugees being relocated to America, maybe Israel can lend a helping hand too. Just a thought.

"Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime." --Ernest Hemingway

An aerial view shows the Zaatari refugee camp, near the Jordanian city of Mafraq July 18, 2013 -- roughly 115,000 Syrian refugees spend the summer in Jordan, eight miles away from their homeland.

edit on 25-8-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
An investigation will take months, imo they will never know conclusively who did it, idiot western powers will intervene anyway, with no more results than way more dead people, which may or may not include Israel, Iran.

We already have proof that a false-flag, chemical weapons attack was in the works. It would not be beyond Washington's skill-set to derail any "investigation". The west (Washington) is dead set on illegal aggressive war and they are going to make it happen.

Want to bet Syria is being targeted because they have no foreign Central Bank controlling their currency? Do you remember the "rebels" in Libya announcing the formation of a Central Bank while the fighting was still going on?

The Central Bankers are working for global control with their (worthless) fiat currencies. Every country they infest with a Central Bank will be part of the call toward global financial global "governance".

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by seasoul

There's talk of Syrian refugees being relocated to the America, maybe Israel can lend a helping hand too. Just a thought.

Yes , of course . Just like how Israel helped Palestinian people live in their lands.

And about America , I am sure they agree thousand of Muslims immigrate to their lands.

Here was a emotional surprising idea which blows out the mind.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Sorry, when I made my post I misread and thought you were making a point that Assad will do the wrongheaded thing irregardless of the existence of any western conspiracy to destroy him. I thought you gave OBL and Saddam and Gaddafi as examples of people who did wrongheaded things.

Many people in this thread are asking why Assad would gas his own people just as UN inspectors arrive and despite the western conspiracy to destroy him. Why would he use chemical weapons when he has access to military-grade conventional weapons and possibly Russian intelligence? My response to all these people is why did Japan think it could win a war against the US, a far larger country with a much greater industrial capability? These people are giving too much credit to Assad. They're also greatly underestimating his egomaniacal character. Tyrants are fiercely proud of themselves, to a fault. In fact, their blindness of their own character flaws is the primary reason they become so powerful (and dangerous) in the first place. Ultimately, it sets them up for failure.
edit on 25-8-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
We already have proof that a false-flag, chemical weapons attack was in the works

Who's we?

Do you have mice in your pocket?

Or are you talking about ATS proof? heheh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join