It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are being LIED to about Syria and Chemical Weapons Use

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Iran email.

Phil

Please see attached details of preparatory measures concerning the Iranian issue.
Participation of Britam in the operation is confirmed by the Saudis.
mbf.cc...

Kind regards

David

Syria email.

Phil

We've got a new offer. It's about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington.
We'll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have.
They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record.
Frankly, I don't think it's a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?

Kind regards
David

Two different emails sent months apart but some how at the same exact time Syria 24 Dec 2012 23:57:29 +0800 Iran16 Oct 2012 23:57:29 +0800

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thank you. Follow the money then - as these emails do look suspicious unless someone altered the times only on purpose (can't think of a reason for that). If this is all they have it is indeed weak. But why taken so seriously by the media if clearly a hoax? Surely they would have checked their sources and content (well - we hope they would). Let me go look at which media sources are spreading this and then come back. Thanks again for the info.

All I'm finding is that our government knew back in December about a terrorist group getting their hands on some of these but now that's being seen as a coincidence (Washington Post). Having some problems with my technology today so lost link before I could copy paste. Can find again if needed.

Thus far nothing reliable for these emails. What I have read on these emails is very convincing but are the sources backing these claims reliable? That would take more digging. Doesn't seem worth it given the time stamp thing.

I truly don't want to believe the US government would stoop this low, even though its always worth paying attention to just in case. Too many people would be involved anyway. One of them would crack.
edit on 27-8-2013 by Dianec because: Updated

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Assad is a politician, just like Obama. You think he is truthful and all other politicians are liars, or do you think they are all one in the same.

Posting an interview and claiming that everything he says is true, due to his demeanor, is a joke. This guy didn't get into power by being a nice guy.

Assad Human Rights Violations

Look at these children in the picture from the link.

And before you claim the rebels themselves are using the gas to set up the a US attack, they would kill their own children. These are not painless instant deaths, there is mass suffering going on here.

So to insinuate that Bashar is innocent because he act like a nice guy on TV, like he would act like a maniac, is sick.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Look at these children in the picture from the link. And before you claim the rebels themselves are using the gas to set up the a US attack, they would kill their own children. These are not painless instant deaths, there is mass suffering going on here. So to insinuate that Bashar is innocent because he act like a nice guy on TV, like he would act like a maniac, is sick.

Is it any less sick to use the death of children for emotional appeal...for war?
Should I dare say the so called "rebels themselves" Muslim Brotherhood are not Syrian. Why would they care about the death of Syrian children to bring U.S. military might into the war?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Assad is an awful brutal dictator like leader.He is not as crazy as Hitler or Stalin or Mao.He still is a awful dictator to to put up with.After the false info on Iraq having wmds I am not sure I trust the U.S.declaring that Assad is the one who fired the chemical weapons.Assad still is a dictator though.

I am beginning to sound like a parrot. Please cite cases that show that Assad is a "awful brutal dictator".

Thanks.
Well I guess I cannot show any.Got me on that one.Guy has been president for life though and when the revolution started He started bombing the uprising.But again I don't know who used the chemical weapons and the rebels have al-qeada all through them and have commited unspeakable atrocities.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Phantom Jack, Your opening paragraph hit the head on the nail! I didn't read anything past your opening because there is no need to, I and you have confirmed what I know and others with any motivation to seek the truth.

How these people (you know who I'm talking about)(O,mama) are getting away with this and have....

We may have to suffer for this, but the deceivers will be punished in due time, more than we can imagine.
That is guaranteed, and not by me!

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

No you were not right by any stretch of the imagination. Crank theories, yes but right, no.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Claims of the use of chemical weapons and something about Syria are nothing but complete fabrication, and thus are not real and meaningless. We should ignore all lies if you want to pursue the truth about Syria and the use of Chemical Weapons. Although I do not know about Syria, I always know the fact we did NOT use chemical weapons in any way.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

No you were not right by any stretch of the imagination. Crank theories, yes but right, no.

Come on Larry. Open up a little! You will see. Keep watching the play before our eyes. Its incredible.

An American President, ignoring the will of congress, ignoring the will of the people. Damn determined to launch those Tomahawks. Grab some popcorn and soda. Its going to be a show this weekend!!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The problem Obama seems to have is that half his critics seem to think he's dithering and should have been chucking bombs at Syria last week

www.foxnews.com...

While the other half - who sometimes seem to be the same people - say he's riding roughshod over congress and the people like a bloodthirsty maniac.

There are legitimate criticisms of how this has been handled I think. But what I find odd is how every single issue for some people is just a prism through which to view - and lambast - the president.

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
They tried to ham fist the Iraq play book down our throats a second time. Although the American people are as asleep and ignorant as they always are the rest of the world stood up and said no. They all said # you, # YOU!! Now all Obama can do is stomp his feet or go it alone.

Going it alone or with France can have reprocusions that must be considered. The US would essentially become isolated.

You know I can't help but think I was forced to read about all this # in High School but we were reading about Germany not the US, still I can hardly see the difference. The Germans tried to dominate Europe and we are doing the same to the ME. it's a little harder to blame it on one president too because this has been going on for a few administrations. So what will the history books tell us? Who will be this generations Fall Guy? Barack Hussein Obama?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I've very tired of all this nonsense as well. We should be worried more about the massive amounts of radiation coming from Fukushima then a little chemical weapons.

Could it be that Obama wants as many of our troops in Syria as possible while we've got all these russian and chinese troops here training?

That way there is no military left to protect us against to coming martial law?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kazootica
I've very tired of all this nonsense as well. We should be worried more about the massive amounts of radiation coming from Fukushima then a little chemical weapons.

A "little" chemical weapons? I think the use of these kind of munitions is a bit more serious in terms of its precedent than an accident. You do realise that if - and I say if - it was Assad's doing, and he gets away with it, then you have made a pretty serious statement to any other dictators who might be considering the same kind of thing.

Could it be that Obama wants as many of our troops in Syria as possible while we've got all these russian and chinese troops here training?

So let me get this right. Your contention is that martial law in the US is going to be instituted not via US troops but by Russian and Chinese soldiers?

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

People are dying in Syria in hundreds every day from war. It helps little if one dies from a bullet or a gas.

I would welcome USA if it stops the war. That would mean making a significant commitment to Syria.

What is the benefit of 'bomb and run'? How does that help Syria?

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosinitiate
They tried to ham fist the Iraq play book down our throats a second time. Although the American people are as asleep and ignorant as they always are the rest of the world stood up and said no. They all said # you, # YOU!! Now all Obama can do is stomp his feet or go it alone.

Going it alone or with France can have reprocusions that must be considered. The US would essentially become isolated.

You know I can't help but think I was forced to read about all this # in High School but we were reading about Germany not the US, still I can hardly see the difference. The Germans tried to dominate Europe and we are doing the same to the ME. it's a little harder to blame it on one president too because this has been going on for a few administrations. So what will the history books tell us? Who will be this generations Fall Guy? Barack Hussein Obama?

Yeah, but the Germans were doing it under the guise of superiority, whereas the USA does it under the guise of helping a regime or protecting women and children.

If, and that is a big IF, Obama does send a single bomb into Syria, the repercussions will be heard throughout the galaxy.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Wow...very interesting concept....get the military away from home, AGAIN...then it is easier to take over the populous.

Fascinating...

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

A "little" chemical weapons? I think the use of these kind of munitions is a bit more serious in terms of its precedent than an accident. You do realise that if - and I say if - it was Assad's doing, and he gets away with it, then you have made a pretty serious statement to any other dictators who might be considering the same kind of thing.

So let me get this right. Your contention is that martial law in the US is going to be instituted not via US troops but by Russian and Chinese soldiers?

Lets focus in on the subject of this thread -- for what reason would Assad use chemical weapons to begin with? Not a very smart move if the entire world is going to crash down on top of you.

So now we see most of the NATO nations backing down and just the USA wanting to go in. Hmmm......makes you wonder. So what is it that 90 countries see (or don't see) that Obama apparently sees?

Obama is seeing what he wants to see, so that he can kill Assad -- his plan from the beginning. Assad has been setup. PERIOD

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Assad is a politician, just like Obama. You think he is truthful and all other politicians are liars, or do you think they are all one in the same.

Posting an interview and claiming that everything he says is true, due to his demeanor, is a joke. This guy didn't get into power by being a nice guy.

Assad Human Rights Violations

Look at these children in the picture from the link.

And before you claim the rebels themselves are using the gas to set up the a US attack, they would kill their own children. These are not painless instant deaths, there is mass suffering going on here.

So to insinuate that Bashar is innocent because he act like a nice guy on TV, like he would act like a maniac, is sick.

2nd that.
An ATSer with common sense who's not fooled by a psychotic politician!!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

2nd that.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join