It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman beaten unconscious by 'boisterous' gang on NightRider bus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

A WOMAN was beaten unconscious after she complained about a "boisterous" gang on the NightRider bus in the early hours of this morning.

The 26-year-old asked the driver to remove the group who were standing in the aisle being noisy and knocking into passengers.

A woman from the gang then threw a drink at her and punched her in the face.

"Others from the group got involved and the woman was dragged to the ground, punched and kicked to her body and head, rendering her unconscious," Sergeant Anita Brens said.

"The bus driver opened the bus door and the group ran from the bus along Swanston Street towards Flinders Street."

The savage gang was made up of six or seven men and two women.

It happened on the packed 667 NightRider bus from Swanston Street to Frankston at 2.30am.

The victim was treated at the scene and then taken to hospital where she is said to now be in a stable condition.

Transit Crime Investigation Unit detectives are investigating the serious assault and hope to identify the offenders, who are believed to be of African appearance, from CCTV.

News.com.au Article

There seem to be a significant number of black-on-white incidents being reported around the world as of late and I cannot help but predict an ugly pattern is emerging. Are these just random events where the victims happen to be white and the perpetrators happen to be non-white, or are these hate crimes being covered up by the media?

Whether or not it was racially-motivated, a young innocent woman has been beaten unconscious and is still recovering in hospital. I hope the thugs responsible are brought to justice soon and the victim can make a speedy recovery and get on with her life.

This type of behaviour should not be tolerated in a civilised society.

edit on 25/8/2013 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
people that act like animals should be treated like animals and be.....

put down.
edit on 25-8-2013 by instigatah because: less harsh

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
when some group. even if only 5%, basically declares WAR against people??

I really don't want a race war.. How long before the white fanatics retaliate.

The part the stumps me is this.. why do African descendents think they would win a race war?

1. less numbers
2. any time in history

I fear if this keeps up there could be another genocide.. a real one..

and if thousands of years history aren't a good enough indicator...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
For anyone following black on white hate crimes and killing this has been going on for a while now. Certainly before the Zimmerman/Martin case ever hit the limelight. WND is one place these crimes are pretty consistently covered and before anyone bad mouths WND all of their articles are sourced. If anyone is interested go to their current story and then check out the additional stories on the right column. Current WND Article

I'm in agreement with instigatah, rabid dangerous animals need to be put down. The sooner the better.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Are these just random events where the victims happen to be white and the perpetrators happen to be non-white, or are these hate crimes being covered up by the media?

Maybe its just the media picking to report on whats interesting?
This wasnt racially motivated, it was a bunch of idiots with booze in them beating up someone who dobbed on them.
It just happens that the girl getting beaten was white and the ones doing the beating were black.
The story here is how this happened on a crowded bus not anyones skin color

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
No point in complaining untill somthing is done this type of event will only continue to escalate.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Are these just random events where the victims happen to be white and the perpetrators happen to be non-white, or are these hate crimes being covered up by the media?

Maybe its just the media picking to report on whats interesting?
This wasnt racially motivated, it was a bunch of idiots with booze in them beating up someone who dobbed on them.
It just happens that the girl getting beaten was white and the ones doing the beating were black.
The story here is how this happened on a crowded bus not anyones skin color

the point is, first are you white?

that impacts things just as being another race in USA circa 1953.

I am not racist I would have to hate myself.

There is a HUGE increase over the last 10 years of mobs of non-whites attacking whites.. that is an undeniable fact.
we must recognize, admit, resolve, and remedy.

BEFORE others do. I want everyone to understand something. There are large numbers of closet KKK/NEO/SKINS etc pepperd throughout ALL walks of life and careers. And many more who would quietly support them if this continues.

What if?......... what if all the pressure and in your face degradation of quality of life in the western world is for a reason?

Remember, all the conspiracies like Paperclip, and the "Russian troops in the US", etc.. it is pretty obvious what color skin the Elites/Banksters all have right (any of these groups known as extra friendly to non-whites)?

reason: to carry out the F.S.? and I promise you, if these non-white attacking whites thing continues.. this world will see something pretty horrible. Perhaps a white only world.. Do you really think the elites couldn't pull that off?

with a few hundred years planning? better look at the GLOBE... those chess pieces are in place... NOW.. right now.

the outcome of this would destroy the 'victors' of humanity.. who could live with that without self destructing?

uh-oh.. the elites!!
edit on 25-8-2013 by HanzHenry because: clarity

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Makes me want to start riding the bus....... When are we going to wake up and realize that the real terrorists are gang members?

I have already been chastised (sadly) for posting my thoughts about how to deal with these pukes a couple times on ATS. So other than I think it a good idea to issue a new type of hunting license, I will keep the rest of what I have to say to myself......

On a personal note, I see just one of these pukes messing with someone I will change their lives.....

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
On a personal note, I see just one of these pukes messing with someone I will change their lives.....

Damn boy! Your internet muscles are looking HUGE!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by instigatah
people that act like animals should be treated like animals and be.....

put down.
edit on 25-8-2013 by instigatah because: less harsh

absolutely correct, and the sooner that is done the better for everyone. less trash around is always a good thing..

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I thought all buses had CCTV's and emergency police call buttons in case of serious incidents onboard during their routes...am I mistaken on this...or is this another racebaiting psy-op piece on the part of the media?

Something isn't right here, and it's not just the horrific nature of what is being reported.

Based on the article, I'm assuming there was no CCTV footage of this incident to be reviewed to bring these perps to justice. How old are these buses? They look modern enough to have such security measures installed.

Like I said before, something isn't holding up on this story.

If anyone can shed some light, I'd be most appreciative.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/25/13 by GENERAL EYES because: added tags

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I thought all buses had CCTV's and emergency police call buttons in case of serious incidents onboard during their routes...am I mistaken on this...or is this another racebaiting psy-op piece on the part of the media?

Something isn't right here, and it's not just the horrific nature of what is being reported.

Based on the article, I'm assuming there was no CCTV footage of this incident to be reviewed to bring these perps to justice. How old are these buses? They look modern enough to have such security measures installed.

Like I said before, something isn't holding up on this story.

If anyone can shed some light, I'd be most appreciative.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 8/25/13 by GENERAL EYES because: added tags

Yes , I believe the night rider bus service has cctv installed in all their buses.

Its a bus service that runs in Melbourne Australia over the weekend after public transport has ceased for the day and goes to the major suburban hubs.

ptv.vic.gov.au...
edit on 26-8-2013 by InhaleExhale because: add link to nite rider website

NightRider buses provide a safe, easy and inexpensive alternative for late night travel on weekends.

maybe they need to change the first line on their website now
edit on 26-8-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join