It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this fell out of my right ear yesterday, it grew hairs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What kind of phone do you have that takes such BAD pics?
Can you get to a camera somehow that has a decent resolution so we can see it? Had my sons ears cleaned and the doc pulled out a big ball of what he said was wax. Was deep orange/brown with lighter colored particles and had what appeared to be hairs on it. It was disgusting.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

here's for size comparison. its burnt looking on one end of it.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Looks very much like the pictures seentoomuch linked did you look at the mealybug pictures? The burnt looking end may just be because you damaged or killed it when you removed it.
edit on 29-8-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

im being manipulated and torchured by these bastards, they lie, tell me they protect me from evil, pretend to be god and jesus and tell me beings are hunting me because they use aq hypnosis frequency to resonate falsde response returns to mask real telepathic responses. Theyve claimed to be governement and religious institutions, and they're claiming threats upon me if i dont submit to their system. im telling you all its time for all people to call on our governments to stop these bastards, they are trying to program something to kill us, and im claiming this truth as sincere.

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
like i said i picked wax out of my ear ande instead of wax, a white, with burnt looking end fiberous material ended up on my finger. I put it in the bag, this morning fibers were sticking out, i would get a better picture if i had a camera to do so, deal with it, believe what you will, mockery is not necessary, i deal with mind control freaks everyday abusing me, and i love breaking neural technology, love it.

Alarm bell should be ringing for you folk by now surely.

Best we just let this thread die....

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Trutherman,you are going to have to have the object analysed.Idk what your financial situation is,or the cost of analysing the object-but if I doubt you're gonna find the answer here on ATS even with the clearer photo,where its on the coin-the best you will get,are suggestions as to what it May be,according to similar items members have seen,from mealy worms to whatever-i myself find it to look like a rice grain/larva.Is there a doctor you trust,who could maybe send it off for analysis-it would'nt be an unusual request,and such a person would be in a better position to know which facility would be best suited to analyse the object.Don't be embarrassed to ask a doc-i once had to take my son to have bread extracted from deep upside his nose,where he deposited it for some reason even God is propably still trying to figure out.
Keep us updated?
Best wishes
Rax

top topics

<< 1   >>

join