posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 07:32 AM
reply to post by truthermantwo
1. What, the whitish looking thing on the foil looking background?
Could you get a much sharper pic of it?
2. From the INFERRED size of it, it looks like it could be an "alien implant."
3. The "growing hairs" part has been characterized as 'mechanical' or organic tendrils reaching to connect with the human nervous system.
4. Have you had any missing time and any potential abduction sorts of situations, experiences?
5. Such things have fallen out of, been blown out of noses. I don't recall very many falling out of ears but they have certainly been implanted in
ears. Whitley Strieber is one famous such case.
6. Dr Leir sp? has labs he's in contact with that have examined them and found them to be exotic tech in spite of the blathering naysayers
7. IF you know trustworthy persons at a nearby university lab . . . could be interesting to have it examined. However, I'd want to have a personal
connection with the lab personnel of some rank. Labs typically "lose" such or claim to have never received such . . . or refuse to give a candid
report, analysis when they discover what it is.
8. Please let us know if you get it analyzed.