It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faith Healer Convinces Followers To Never Vaccinate, Now Church The Center Of Measles Outbreak (VIDE

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
I agree with @MysterX.

Sounds like a Measles Party...

People will do anything to take a shot at Christians and bash God.

Bogus thread.

the disease is REAL - a "measles party" will actually infect kids - it means DELIBERATELY giving children a dangerous disease in het HOPE that they won't get a bad case of it.

How is that in any way responsible or good parenting??

What sort of world do you live in when you think that deliberately giving kids disease is a good thing??

You may think my thread is "bogus" - I think your comment is evil and stupid.

yet damaging their immune systems is "good" and "intelligent"?

How many people get damaged immune systems from vaccinations, and where is the data to support your figures?

DELIBERATELY giving children a dangerous disease in het HOPE that they won't get a bad case of it

ROFL, isn't that the very purpose of vaccination?

No - where on earth do you get that from??

WTF?
I do not think your hit piece*COUGH*thread is bogus it is instead

...evil and stupid.

Gee...sorry that the facts contradict you then. the risk of measles is not "bogus", the choice of this group to not vaccinate their kids is not "bogus", the resulting outbreak of measles is not "bogus".

such venom...:shk:

And why not - these people have deliberately allowed their kids to be vulnerable to a dangerous disease, and people like you seem to think that is fine and dandy.

Some even think that my "agenda" is anti-Christian when it is actually pro-health - and the fact that in this instance it is idiot Christians leaving their kids vulnerable is incidental.

There are Christians who are not this stupid, and there are people who are this stupid who are not (AFAIK) Christians.
edit on 25-8-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by PtolemyII

It's your choice, not mine. If your kid is so healthy and safe, you shouldn'tcare if my kid is not vaccinated
You should be glad that most other kids are because it helps protect yours.

BS, there is no proof it protects my children by having your sick immune depressed sick kids near my healthy children. Not to mention the IQ problems with all these sick vaccinated kids.

I am glad I managed to protect my children for the first decade of their life for the most part. I used system cleanses and ramped up vitamins to improve their immune systems including lots of sun!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think vaccines are one of those issues where there really is no right answer from either extreme. One side seems to want to make vaccinations the biggest cocktail of junk thrown together as humanly possible The other says no vaccinations, ever, period. Both extremes are wrong, IMO.

I think there IS something to be said for the fact that people who grew up in the 70's and 80's weren't vaccinated with the same mass of crap which kids are today. At least, this is my understanding in having looked into it.

At the same time, unless people would love a big juicy case of Small Pox, Polio or Whooping Cough? Vaccines in concept have proven themselves entirely effective.

It's finding that middle ground between ever more things to inject and those basics of the worst things that need to be public health priorities, IMO.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

Oh sorry, I see I screwed up on the disease name, I knew it was chicken pox that caused shingles.

I've been suffering with allergy like symptoms. I've been testing every natural remedy to see if they work but none slow the mucus much, the consistancy has changed a little but no cure. Lots of people got this same thing around here, they went to the doctor and the doctor told them that it is probably a virus coupled with allergy from the very wet weather we have been having. The doctors aren't giving anything for it. I'm going to take benedryl, I know that works on this kind of thing. Having this condition gives me a way to test whether natural things work, I can't pass up such a good opportunity to do testing even though it is making me wore out. I can't analyze the treatment if I cannot test on myself.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The active agent of a vaccine may be intact but inactivated (non-infective) or attenuated (with reduced infectivity) forms of the causative pathogens, or purified components of the pathogen that have been found to be highly immunogenic (e.g., outer coat proteins of a virus). Toxoids are produced for immunization against toxin-based diseases, such as the modification of tetanospasmin toxin of tetanus to remove its toxic effect but retain its immunogenic effect.[5]
en.wikipedia.org...
[Ignorance denied?]

simmer down,
don't make a fuss and get your feathers ruffled to the point of contradicting yourself
[you just admitted you flew off the handle due to angelus's "Ignorance"] [I've corrected your spelling, btw]

why do you come here and lower yourself to our level,
if you believe we are all liars, morons, etc.?
[asked tongue in cheek of course]

the projection has always been strong with you but lately...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This is another odd sort of video. There has been some debunking of the funvax, but I will share what I did dig up, you can happily go look up the debunking stuff:

From the Examiner.com

FunVax: Pentagon Vaccine Stops Religious Fundamentalism by Targeting 'God Gene'

"In non-conflict zones, effectiveness [of the fundamentalist vaccine] could be measured by a decrease in the people attending religious activities."
-- Quarterly Report on the Pentagon's FunVax (Fundamentalist Vaccine), 6/1/07

The Pentagon may vaccinate large populations in the Middle East with what is being called FunVax – a fundamentalist vaccine. As explained by Pentagon researchers, the FunVax uses an airborne virus to indiscriminately infect populations considered high risk for religious fundamentalism. The virus in this vaccine purportedly has been tested and shown to reduce fundamentalism and religiosity in all who are infected by damaging what is called the "God gene."

Though this may sound like some bizarre science fiction novel, the four-minute Pentagon video presentation and official FunVax report below show that this vaccine against fundamentalism is actively being tested for implementation. As it has been a few years since this date of this video and report, it is entirely possible this program has already been started.

Four-minute Pentagon video presentation of FunVax dated April 13, 2005

www.personalgrowthcourses.net...

Government report on the fundamentalist vaccine: Quarterly FunVax Review, June 1, 2007

www.wanttoknow.info...

There is some possibility that the above video and document are faked. But if they are, it is very intelligent disinformation. Who would spend all of the time and money required to come up with such a sophisticated and coherent story? And why? Knowing how science and the military often work together, a program like this is all too possible. I once attended a lecture by Al Gore's science advisor in which he said he had been invited to see some of the most secret biological research programs being undertaken by the U.S. military. He said it gave him nightmares for months.

[further down]

According to the FunVax report above, the fundamentalist vaccine is prepared using "a viral vector that will inhibit/decrease the expression of VMAT2 within a human population. The VMAT2 gene, also referred to as the "God gene," has received wide coverage in the media. It is the gene which has been shown to have the most relationship to spirituality. Time magazine featured the God gene story on it's front cover on Oct. 25, 2004. For the fascinating article on VMAT2 in that issue of Time, titled, "Religion: Is God in Our Genes?", click here.

So the Pentagon has found a way to decrease religious fervor using an airborne vaccine. What are the ethical implications of this? Do we really want to get involved in manipulating people's genes, especially when those subjected to this are not being informed? Do we really want to decrease spirituality in unknowing citizens through a vaccine? And why isn't this disturbing news being reported and debated in the major media?
Source

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

the only muddled thinking here is yours.

Ha... then, in the same breath;

FYI I have an autistic son and an aspergers dad - dad was born decades before the MMR vaccine!

You are telling me the disorder runs in your family. Therefore, it wouldn't be strange for folks in your bloodline to obtain it. It does NOT run in my bloodline, yet magically, a first-run-of-the-mill-vaccine passed around from military families comes along, and now my brother is diagnosed with it.

First diagnosis in my family ever.

doing nothing is also stupid when you could vaccinate yourself and avoid the real risk of brain damage or death.

So you embrace the recommendation that you should be vaccinated, but ignore the studies showing (and in some cases, PROVING) that vaccines THEMSELVES can lead to brain damage?

Doing nothing is the natural path. Let nature take its course.

Vaccines are anything but natural. Injecting mercury, fetus tissue, and various metals into a child's bloodstream doesn't sound favorable to me in the long run.

Measles I not a common cold - it kills people and causes brain damage - in the USA pre-vaccines there used to be hundreds of deaths per annum and thousands of cases of encephalitis

There are a lot of diseases like that. Vaccines or not, you can't escape them.

And as tragic as it may sound, when nature runs its course, the weaker of us will be weeded out while the stronger of us will live on and multiply. All animals are like this, and humans are no exception. Vaccines will not harbor us from natural selection. Nature runs its course.

just more work for undertakers and need for "special care" schools for brain damaged kids!

Are you implying that, by doing nothing, all our kids would be brain damaged?

Didn't you say that the disease is brain damaging? And isn't there a massive controversy about vaccines being brain-damaging as well? So avoiding the disease AND the vaccine somehow results in MORE brain damage?

You really are a piece of work - the motto here is "DENY ignorance" - not celebrate it!!

Do you own a mirror?

I fly of the handle at ignorance - the fact that fundamentalist nut-job Christians happen to be one of eth major reasons why the US is regressing back to the dark ages is their fault, not mine.

Aaaaaand the bias hate comes forth. Just like I said, pointing the finger away from yourself. "Its there fault! Not mine! Ga ga-goo goo!" No one sect of people is responsible for all the problems. Deny Ignorance? Jesus Christ...

There are plenty of Christians who are not as stupid as this lot - as I said in eth OP - so congratulations on not only being wrong, but also being hypocritical and slamming me for condemning Christians when I did no such thing.

You did no such thing? Really?

fundamentalist nut-job Christians

^ Right in the previous paragraph.

Call names all you want. You can kick, scream, and cry because I'm calling you out, that doesn't make you any less of a bigoted bias hate monger.

Hey pot - the kettle is calling!

This is the kind of crap some ATSers come back with when they have no intelligent response.

Good work.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Hey Ricky,

Dr. Tent has a lot of information on this sort of thing. According to Dr. Tent, the many viruses in vaccines can cause us to have many problems that we later in life think are something else. For instance, he talks about the mono virus appearing as MS symptoms. He treats people other doctors have given up on and send to him. He does blood work looking for various viruses, and then offers different treatments to get rid of them.

He doesn't promise miracles especially for people who have been troubled for many years and their disease has progressed to extreme symptoms, but he does get amazing results.

Many people believe the chemtrails are making people very sick with respiratory illnesses and allergy like symptoms. Here is one of Dr. Tent's talks on auto-immune problems and vaccines

Commonly missed health problems and detoxing

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrabbit2000
I think vaccines are one of those issues where there really is no right answer from either extreme. One side seems to want to make vaccinations the biggest cocktail of junk thrown together as humanly possible The other says no vaccinations, ever, period. Both extremes are wrong, IMO.

1-I think there IS something to be said for the fact that people who grew up in the 70's and 80's weren't vaccinated with the same mass of crap which kids are today. At least, this is my understanding in having looked into it.

2-At the same time, unless people would love a big juicy case of Small Pox, Polio or Whooping Cough? Vaccines in concept have proven themselves entirely effective.

It's finding that middle ground between ever more things to inject and those basics of the worst things that need to be public health priorities, IMO.

I am one of those who grew up in the 70's and 80's your understanding is...
mistaken
2- I missed most year of grade school due to getting mumps, measles, chicken pox, german measles and rubella. right after being vaccinated!
[fortunately I was not held back, due to the fact that I was going to be allowed to skip a grade anyway
]
the only time I accepted a tetanus shot I got a slight case of such, and still have a slight click in my jaw.

all this despite having my tonsils removed as a baby, [see link to chop shop hospitals I posted earlier
]
I'd probably have an Immune system like wolverines otherwise.

the toxic agenda is much older than the 70's friend wrabbit, it goes back to granpa rockefeller's days at least.
[he was the "snake oil" salesman who sold petroleum plus vitamins as a patent medicine ]
edit on 25-8-2013 by TheMagus because: (no reason given)

healthwyze.org...
edit on 25-8-2013 by TheMagus because: added link

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX

the only muddled thinking here is yours.

Ha... then, in the same breath;

FYI I have an autistic son and an aspergers dad - dad was born decades before the MMR vaccine!

You are telling me the disorder runs in your family.

no I am not telling you the disorder "runs in my family.

Firstly I don't think it is a disorder - it is just a way that people are - some are shy, some are extrovert, some are at various parts of the autistic spectrum.

I am telling you that I have considerable experience with family members who have autistic spectrum behavior.

Therefore, it wouldn't be strange for folks in your bloodline to obtain it. It does NOT run in my bloodline, yet magically, a first-run-of-the-mill-vaccine passed around from military families comes along, and now my brother is diagnosed with it.

First diagnosis in my family ever.

And therefore that is evidence that it was caused by vaccines?

Well somewhere in my family tree there was also a first occurrence in my family - and whenever it was, it was before there were vaccines.

you should look up "correlation does not imply causality"

doing nothing is also stupid when you could vaccinate yourself and avoid the real risk of brain damage or death.

So you embrace the recommendation that you should be vaccinated, but ignore the studies showing (and in some cases, PROVING) that vaccines THEMSELVES can lead to brain damage?

There certainly have been cases of brain damage linked to vaccines - but the risk of brain damage from any vaccine is orders of magnitude less than the risk of brain damage from the actual disease.

Doing nothing is the natural path. Let nature take its course.

Vaccines are anything but natural. Injecting mercury, fetus tissue, and various metals into a child's bloodstream doesn't sound favorable to me in the long run.

So you are in favour of doing other natural things too? Like no surgery for example? Walking everywhere rather than using motor vehicles? Not taking aspirin for a headache?

I guess if you do everything else "naturally" by your own definition then kudos to you for consistency.

no brains - but certainly consistency!

Measles is not a common cold - it kills people and causes brain damage - in the USA pre-vaccines there used to be hundreds of deaths per annum and thousands of cases of encephalitis

There are a lot of diseases like that. Vaccines or not, you can't escape them.

Actually, with vaccines, the vast majority of people CAN escape them!

That is what vaccines do!!

just more work for undertakers and need for "special care" schools for brain damaged kids!

Are you implying that, by doing nothing, all our kids would be brain damaged?

no - where did I say that? the FACTS are that there were in the order of 500 deaths and 4000 cases of encephalitis due to measles in the US per year pre-vaccine - so you can expect a return to those sort of numbers should the vaccine be not used again.

Didn't you say that the disease is brain damaging? And isn't there a massive controversy about vaccines being brain-damaging as well?

"Massive controversy" is not the same as it being actually true. the controversy is only massive for those who are anti-science.

So avoiding the disease AND the vaccine somehow results in MORE brain damage?

Avoiding the vaccine doesn't avoid the disease - it allows it. How do you not comprehend that??

..the motto here is "DENY ignorance" - not celebrate it!!

Do you own a mirror?

Yep - happy to look in it knowing I am not advocating doing nothing about disease.

what's your excuse?

There are plenty of Christians who are not as stupid as this lot - as I said in eth OP - so congratulations on not only being wrong, but also being hypocritical and slamming me for condemning Christians when I did no such thing.

You did no such thing? Really?

fundamentalist nut-job Christians

There are non nut-job x-ians too. It's not me lumping the whole of x-ianity together.

Hey pot - the kettle is calling!

This is the kind of crap some ATSers come back with when they have no intelligent response.

Good work.

Failing to recognize your own hypocrisy is what I expect of pseudoscience believers
edit on 25-8-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by Dianec

You are the one who compared ticks, jumping, and climbing trees to something like vaccines. The mistake was yours to make such a comparison. If you were being honest you would have compared it to cycle helmets or pads for skate boarding. Maybe even insect repellant for ticks in the woods but instead you went with something that as far as most know is a danger that is unavoidable in growing up. So if you are going to gamble a kid’s life on disease why not a half loaded gun that sounds about right. It is Russian roulette either way and in both cases could easily be avoided. It is your choice which is unfortunate because parents should have the common sense to protect their children when there is overwhelming evidence that by either locking up the gun or immunizing your kid will undoubtedly keep them far safer.

For those who still hold measles parties they should be locked up that is child endangerment and just plain stupid. As far as my comparison to religion then maybe you forgot the title of the thread.

Cycle helmets and pads are already a law where I live. I was trying and clearly failed to provide good analogies to convey "new laws" But its my fault that you chose to be nasty and abusive in your in your initial response to me. Got it.

I think most people do have common sense. In all of my years of being around kids I've only met one parent who had an exemption that a doctor gave her. It wasn't for a true medical reason I was told but rather the doctor not believing in immunizations. That was over a decade ago. I also knew a mom about 16 years ago who was trying to expose her child to chicken pox. I had never heard of this before then. I know of people who were not vaccinated for that (before it was out) and also have never had chicken pox. It could be they received a tiny bit of exposure but the body immunized against it so they never showed signs. Maybe that's why purposefully exposing at these "parties" seems so unreal to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Dianec

For those who still hold measles parties they should be locked up that is child endangerment and just plain stupid. As far as my comparison to religion then maybe you forgot the title of the thread.

why threaten with violence those who immunize in a natural manner?
nazi much?
they forcibly injected sterilants too btw.

abuse*COUGH*raise your children in a bubble if you like
mine will play with mud and dirt [another natural immunization method]

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
CDC site is just too convoluted when I'm tired. I will try to decipher it again in the morning. I closed my windows and decided to do one last google search., so I tried a search for law suits. Lo and behold, this is what I found:

Government Concedes Vaccine-Autism Case in Federal Court - Now What?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Huffpo isn't my favorite place but that's what popped up. So now I am not sure where to look because the CDC site says vaccines are safe but the government conceded this case and had the documents sealed.

Here is a quote:

"Keisler wrote that medical personnel at the HHS Division of Vaccine Injury Compensation (DVIC) had reviewed the case and "concluded that compensation is appropriate."

The doctors conceded that the child was healthy and developing normally until her 18-month well-baby visit, when she received vaccinations against nine different diseases all at once (two contained thimerosal). "

I decided to look for something other than Huffpo and found this"

w3.newsmax.com...

"But finally, in 2000 researcher Dr. Thomas
Verstraeten (who was an employee of the CDC at
the time) conducted an extensive study using the
VSD data. He found that children receiving vaccines
containing thimerosal had a
248% increased risk
for developing neurodevelopmental disorders such
as autism"

So now I'm looking for Dr. Thomas Verstraeten and I found this:

currenthealthscenario.blogspot.com...

"Dr. Bill Weil, with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), told the group, “You can play with this all you want,” but the results “are statistically significant.” Dr. Richard Johnston, an immunologist and pediatrician, exclaimed, “I do not want my grandson to get a thimerosal-containing vaccine until we know better what is going on.” Yet, instead of taking quick action to warn parents and recall the unsafe shots, this shameless group of 52 vaccine proponents spent the next two days calculating how to cover up the truth."

How to “handle” undesirable scientific data:
At the Simpsonwood gathering, a plot was hatched. To begin, the CDC relinquished control of its vast database on childhood vaccines—the very same database Tom Verstraeten used to confirm a link between thimerosal-laced vaccines and autism.

Although the VSD database was public property—developed at taxpayer expense—it was turned over to a private health insurance agency, ensuring that it could not be accessed by non-collaborators for additional research. Three years later, Verstraeten had reworked the data and published a new version of his original study in the November 2003 issue of Pediatrics. However, this time “no consistent significant associations were found between thimerosal-containing vaccines and neurodevelopmental outcomes.” [Dr. Mark Geier, an independent scientist, eventually gained access to the VSD data. His findings were published in a recent issue of the Journal of the Neurological Sciences.]

Okay, now I'm concerned. I never really thought much about vaccines before. I'm 48 years old. I got my vaccinations when I was a kid. Never gave it a second thought until now. I'm concerned because I have a nephew with his own kids, getting vaccines because he's "a good father". The Huffpo article is 5 years old and look at the CDC site now. Themersol is still an ingredient in some vaccines. What am I supposed to think?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Also, the pro vaccine peeps have never compared the vaccine schedules of Old, to the ones in place today. If they had, they wouldn't be so pro vaccine.
Vaccines were to prevent life threatening disease.
Measles aren't life threatening when managed properly , except to an unborn baby in utero. That's why getting the disease as a child was important, and people purposely infected their kids.
Vaccines were usually given after our immune systems had formed to a degree.
We got maybe a total of 4 vaccines before entering school.

Now, babies get a vaccination at birth, and CONSERVATIVE vaccine schedules have a total of 25 vaccines, all before the age of three, some of which are not for anything life threatening.

That's almost a vaccine per month. And with all the additive, you all think it *really* jhas no affect, or possible cumulative affect on a child with an immature immune system.
Uh huh.

Gardacil ..... Is this NECESSARY. it prevents, a SEXUALLY TRAMSMITTED disease
I think Sex education and Prevention the good old fashioned way, using COMMON SENSE, would go a lot farther in protecting our kids from HPV, that a vaccine that killed people during test trials, and was covered up.
DUH

edit on 8/26/13 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Dianec

nazi much?

Go right ahead. I am sure that one day people will look back and say those like yourself were perfect examples of Darwinism specifically how the weaker minds died off.

I can bet that a good majority of those opposed to vaccinations are also anti fluoride, GMO, or believe in chemtrails. I am sure that some have all those traits.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Shiloh7
Measles was never treated or considered a major disease ...

Actually thats only true in recent years for western societies.
For the mast majority of history, your claim doesnt stand.

Between the years 1987 and 2000, the case fatality rate across the United States was 3 measles-attributable deaths per 1000 cases, or 0.3%. In underdeveloped nations with high rates of malnutrition and poor healthcare, fatality rates have been as high as 28%.

In roughly the last 150 years, measles has been estimated to have killed about 200 million people worldwide.

Worldwide, the fatality rate has been significantly reduced by a vaccination campaign
Globally, measles fell 60% from an estimated 873,000 deaths in 1999
to 345,000 in 2005.
Estimates for 2008 indicate deaths fell further to 164,000 globally

wiki

thats roughly 0.006 %

Holy Trendy-euphemisms batman, weve got an epidemic!

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Laxpla

Originally posted by Laxpla
I would rather take the word of a group of physicians over you, no offense.

I agree
, here's why...

"There is a great deal of evidence to prove that immunization of children does more harm than good." - Dr. J. Anthony Morris (formerly Chief Vaccine Control Officer at the FDA)

MANY MD's refuse vaccines!

WHY? there isn't a SCRAP of honest evidence showing vaccines work at all.

Those "studies" have ALL been thoroughly debunked.

90% of obstetricians and about 70% of pediatricians refused to take the rubella vaccine.

HALF of UK MD's & one third of the nurses, refused the swine flu vaccine.

66% of pediatricians and obstetricians refused the MMR shot in one study.

"Much of what you have been led to believe about immunizations simply isn't true. I not only have grave misgivings about them, I would urge you to reject all inoculations for your child. Although I administered them my-self during my early years of practice, I have become a steadfast opponent of mass inoculation because of the myriad hazards they present." ~ Robert Mendelsohn, M.D.

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it."

"Confessions of a Medical Heretic" Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, (pp. ix-xi-xv) Confessions of a Medical Heretic

Below is a sample from a huge collection of quotes by a "group of physicians" I ran across here:

"My honest opinion is that vaccination is the cause of more disease and suffering than anything I could name." -Dr. Harry R. Baybee

"Vaccination is a monstrosity, a misbegotten offspring of error and ignorance; and, being such, it should have no place in either hygiene or medicine....Believe not in vaccination, it is a world-wide delusion, an unscientific practice, a fatal superstition with consequences measured today by tears and sorrow without end." -Carlo Ruta, Professor of Materia Medica at the University of Perugia, Italy

"Nobody needs to be confused but EVERYBODY better be darn well frightened about taking ANY vaccine, under ANY circumstance, for ANY reason, at ANY time in their life." - Dr. Daniel Duffy Sr. DC

"Under the guise of public health, genocidal agendas are being facilitated all over the world, often at gunpoint, through the mass and mandated delivery of vaccines, toxic chemical pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, processed foods and contaminated water." --Don Harkins

"The evidence for indicting immunisations for SIDS is circumstantial, but compelling. However, the keepers of the keys to medical-research funds are not interested in researching this very important lead to the cause of an ongoing, and possibly preventable, tragedy. Anything that implies that immunisations are not the greatest medical advance in the history of public health is ignored or ridiculed. Can you imagine the economic and political import of discovering that immunisations are killing thousands of babies?" --Dr. Douglass M.D.

“My thirty years experience as a family doctor in the healing arts have convinced me that the greatest threat to life and health in the 21st century, is no longer atomic bombs and nuclear power. The greatest threat to our health today is (by far) the medical community, and one of their most dangerous tools is vaccination - particularly the horrific procedure of injecting foreign protein into newborn infants! --Dr Daniel Duffy Sr. DC

"This..forced me to look into the question of vaccination further, and the further I looked the more shocked I became. I found that the whole vaccine business was indeed a gigantic hoax. Most doctors are convinced that they are useful, but if you look at the proper statistics and study the instances of these diseases you will realise that this is not so . . . My final conclusion after forty years or more in this business [medicine] is that the unofficial policy of the World Health Organisation and the unofficial policy of the 'Save the Children's Fund' and ... [other vaccine promoting] organisations is one of murder and genocide. . . . I cannot see any other possible explanation. . . . You cannot immunise sick children, malnourished children, and expect to get away with it. You'll kill far more children than would have died from natural infection." --Dr Kalokerinos MD

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Dianec

nazi much?

Go right ahead. I am sure that one day people will look back and say those like yourself were perfect examples of Darwinism specifically how the weaker minds died off.

I can bet that a good majority of those opposed to vaccinations are also anti fluoride, GMO, or believe in chemtrails. I am sure that some have all those traits.

ad homs now? from lil' reaper no less
noooooooooo
it'll be people with unweakened and non comprised immune systems that will be looking back with pity upon those
who misplaced their faith
in vaccination "science", antibiotics and quicksilver injections.

but feel free to ignore me, as I Am quite "Insane"

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I am dead serious you go right ahead and have your kids wallow in the mud and have sickness parties you have seen the evidence, you have been informed yet you chose pseudoscience over actual science. I feel sorry for your kids but at this point I see it as an evolutionary road block for the less intelligent. Nature has found a way to weed out those without common sense.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe that so many here are citing well known disinfo sources such as Wikipedia & CDC.

SERIOUSLY?

Some of you may want to take a long HARD look at your gullibility...

"Wikipedia is a propaganda outlet dominated by people who want to radically transform our existence."

Who Controls Wikipedia? (George Soros)
Wikipedia Disinformation & Propaganda

"The CDC would be the last place in the world to go for information regarding health. The CDC is a government bureaucracy funded by theft (taxation that has reached confiscatory levels) and run by white collar criminals who regularly misinform and misdirect the public while creating pandemonium in the marketplace (unnecessary destruction of livestock, recalls etc) and conspiring to incite public panic on an almost daily basis, in violation of the constitution of the United States."-- Dr Duffy DC

"Asking the CDC to look into vaccine safety is like asking the fox to guard the chicken coop."-- Dr Bernard Rimland

"The CDC did two studies, one study on diabetes and one on asthma.............The studies represent pure junk science that is primarily propaganda."-- Bart Classen

www.whale.to...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join