It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faith Healer Convinces Followers To Never Vaccinate, Now Church The Center Of Measles Outbreak (VIDE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Faith Healer Convinces Followers To Never Vaccinate, Now Church The Center Of Measles Outbreak (VIDEO)

www.addict inginfo.org

The Eagle Mountain International Church in Newark, Texas, run by Kenneth Copeland Ministries, has long been a strong anti-vaccination stronghold. Now, it is the epicenter of a major outbreak of Measles in the United States.

There is no irony here, just basic science and common sense. If you fail to put up defense against contagious disease, you will find yourself unable to defend yourself when the inevitable happens.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Oops!

Except that allowing your kids to suffer horrible diseases is a bit more than just an "oops!"!

It is pretty sad that the richest and most technically advanced country in the world is allowing itself to slide back into the middle ages

But this is what comes with anti-science, psuedo-science, and mindless religion - not all religions are as extreme as this of course, but it does seem that more and more people are choosing ones that are!

www.addict inginfo.org

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Why didn't god save them?

Who to trust.. your evil gubmint intent on drilling you full of diodes and cathodes and sinister needles to make you die, or god... who will do nothing, take your money, and watch you die - and enter into his kingdom.

Yikes... I'll have the triangles, please, toby. Those triads were dastardly.

+49 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Oops!

Except that allowing your kids to suffer horrible diseases is a bit more than just an "oops!"!

It is pretty sad that the richest and most technically advanced country in the world is allowing itself to slide back into the middle ages

But this is what comes with anti-science, psuedo-science, and mindless religion - not all religions are as extreme as this of course, but it does seem that more and more people are choosing ones that are!

www.addict inginfo.org

I take it that you've never heard of 'measles parties' then?

This is where people intentionally expose themselves and their families to the measles virus with the aim of achieving what the measles vaccine cannot achieve...natural immunity against measles.

By naturally contracting measles, we get natural life-long immunity most importantly via the normal infection routes, and not unnaturally through being injected with viral components directly into the blood stream bypassing our natural immune triggers.

Viruses in nature very, very rarely directly infect our blood. They have to pass through various 'delaying waypoints' through the body first...it's this natural route that gives the body a head start on the viral onslaught and is our normal defence against viral incursion.

Measles 'CAN' be dangerous, and cause injury and even in a few cases, death. So can most things in life, so like every thing else in life, there's a calculated risk involved.

I agree with this Church...not their religion, but the anti-vaccine stance.

Have you read the literature available that proves the huge majority of vaccinations (not all, but most) are a complete and utter scam?

It's out there and it's verifiable. The info has been posted on ATS more than once i believe and the links to the UK report on covering up negative vaccine results and damage caused by adulterants and preservatives and a lot of other things you would lose sleep over.

It's a personal choice issue...i agree with these people, and even if i didn't, i'd agree they have the right to make their own choices for themselves and their families.

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Measles???

Before the big pharma push any drug for dosh came along the world was a very different place!

3 diseases you wanted you kids to get early before school - so they got them over and done with, with the minimum of fuss were: Measles, Mumps and Chickenpox. If anyone heard of a little one with one of those diseases, we all flocked round and hoped ours would get it over with. This was done by my parents and grand parents, it was the norm and we never heard of someone dying from any of these diseses, only if there were already existing healthy problems. Whooping cough was nasty but most got over it. These were consideredc mild diseases rather than the more serious such as glandular fever etc.

These vaccines that get pumped into tiny babies today and the pressure put on parents worries me to death. A new immune system suddenly flooded with that lot. Just the principle of it makes me feel uneasy.

Measles was never treated or considered a major disease but suddenly a vaccine is made for it and now its gone up a good few notches to a very serious disease and every government must buy this vaccine.

Vaccines against polia and real killers like that I can live with - in fact have done, but when it goes to what were treated as normal diseases that virtually every child will pick up at some time, that is a different health requirement and seems to be IMHO just a money spinner at our kid's health's possible cost. Also perhaps its a means of working parents not having to take time off for their kids to get through some of these diseases - (I don't think many parents would think of this option out of choice if indeed it does exist), I don't know I wasn't in the situation that exists today with work.

When I was at school we hardly ever had one single child in the whole school who had any skin diseases or astma and needed inhalers, the kids were healthy, dam lively and pretty fit in those days of diet ignorance and few vaccines - they all seem to have wide ranging health problems today yet we have all this extra health help from Big Pharma

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

You posted before I did and I agree with every word.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiloh7
reply to post by MysterX

You posted before I did and I agree with every word.

Thanks Shiloh7, appreciate that mate and i also agree with everything you wrote too.

We're probably about the same age i suspect...sounds like our childhoods were probably quite similar.

I knew of only one boy at school who had eczema, a mate of mine actually and knew none who had asthma.

Most of us caught measles, whooping cough and the rest of the mild viruses and nobody died, only spent a week or two feeling poorly and now have life long immunity.

All for the grand cost of absolutely nothing, except perhaps a lot of Chicken soup and tissues and the odd ice pack or two.

Perhaps the OP would also like to know the number one scam in the 'vaccination marketting arsenal'?

Flu vaccines...they're absolutely useless.

The reason is, about 90% (+) of ALL reported 'flu' is NOT..repeat NOT the influenza virus.

That's right folks, 'flu' is not influenza. (but they don't tell you that..oh no) The majority of 'flu' symptoms are caused by just about anything and everything other than the influenza virus...bacteria, allergies, adverse drug reactions, molds and fungus, and a whole lot more besides are in fact responsible for virtually all of the cases on the books for 'flu'.

So given this fact, how does an influenza 'vaccine' given routinely to hundreds of millions of people in many countries, protect against 90% of infections that produce the 'flu' and it's symptoms, do anything at all in preventing them when they have absolutely nothing to do with the influenza virus?

It doesn't do anything, except expose the person to possible damage from the adjuvants in the vaccine or a build up of toxicity from repeated doses over a number of years.

The 'flu' scam should be a shining light into what is really going on in our 'for profit' medical industries (and they are industries)...the 'for profit' part ought to have given the more intelligent people among us a rather large clue.

edit on 25-8-2013 by MysterX because: added info

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Measles was never treated or considered a major disease ...

Actually thats only true in recent years for western societies.
For the mast majority of history, your claim doesnt stand.

Between the years 1987 and 2000, the case fatality rate across the United States was 3 measles-attributable deaths per 1000 cases, or 0.3%. In underdeveloped nations with high rates of malnutrition and poor healthcare, fatality rates have been as high as 28%.

In roughly the last 150 years, measles has been estimated to have killed about 200 million people worldwide.

Worldwide, the fatality rate has been significantly reduced by a vaccination campaign
Globally, measles fell 60% from an estimated 873,000 deaths in 1999
to 345,000 in 2005.
Estimates for 2008 indicate deaths fell further to 164,000 globally

wiki

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

3 diseases you wanted you kids to get early before school - so they got them over and done with, with the minimum of fuss were: Measles, Mumps and Chickenpox. If anyone heard of a little one with one of those diseases, we all flocked round and hoped ours would get it over with.

Yep. I remember that. When I was really little, I got those three first and then my mother made sure my little brother got them from me. She had me drink from a cup of water and then had my brother drink from it. That way he got them early and had a light weight version of it. The old fashioned natural way of 'vaccination'. That was decades and decades ago ...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Between the years 1987 and 2000, the case fatality rate across the United States was 3 measles-attributable deaths per 1000 cases, or 0.3%.

4 million children are born in the USA each year.
So... if all of them get the measles, as some here seem to want them to have, they're effectively murdering 12 THOUSAND children.

edit on 25-8-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

As a Christian, and as a fairly logical human, I'd just like to respond with an emphatic:

LOL!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Actually thats only true in recent years for western societies. For the mast majority of history, your claim doesnt stand.

Nope, it isn't.

Not unless you think 40 years ago is 'recent years'.

This practice has been going on for a very long time, as us more mature members will attest to.

And i would trust a Wiki article on vaccinations and infection rates in support of those proven corrupt vaccination pushers as far as i would trust any anonymous source or sources in bed with those pushers...which isn't very far at all.

Measles were on a rapid and steady decline in Western nations from 1900 onwards...the data shows the curve to be a steady, sharp and rapid decline in infections...a decline which rapidly stopped moving downwards as soon as vaccination started nationally.

The data is available for those who really want to know, it takes a bit of effort but it's there. Look at BMJ, CDC, Lancet and others data...the truth isn't confined to conspiracy theory websites, it's in the open data if you care to look for it.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
i wonder how i survived my childhood with only having a few vaccines. In the 60s and 70s the vaccine schedule consisted of only a few. Now lo these many years later that same schedule has ballooned five or six fold.

like alot of things science....i think vaccines have their place....for example...if i was going to a tropical hotbed of exotic viruses i would get a vaccine against them before i went.....to have the best fighting chance. But anyone whos read what the success rate of vaccines are (some not more than 60 or 70% effective) would know that vaccination is a numbers game crapshoot. And guess what...some people, probly a small minority, but people just the same....can get the same vaccine over and over again and NEVER get immunized. And since there is no official research done on people like that among the vaccinated population, we will never know how many outbreaks fully immunized people have caused themselves.

vaccines at this point are a farce and highly suspect. They started out good....its solid science....it really is...but the PRACTICE and business side of it stink to high heaven.

btw , there are lots of news stories about outbreaks among heavily vaccinated populations.....ppl who were vaccinated actually getting the virus they were vaccinated against.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
Measles were on a rapid and steady decline in Western nations from 1900 onwards...the data shows the curve to be a steady, sharp and rapid decline in infections...a decline which rapidly stopped moving downwards as soon as vaccination started nationally.

But thats not really my major point.
What I was trying to convey is the point that umeasles isnt a completely harmless disease.
It is a *killer*, and always has been, everywhere, and its only due to the extraordinary (by historical standards) low rates in western countries due to vaccination, that nobody has any friends who have lost a family member.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

I've heard of them doing that for chicken pox. Not the measles. I had the chicken pox as a kid, but never the mumps or measles. I've always heard the measles was more dangerous than chicken pox.
edit on 25-8-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Heh measels... been there done that, bought the t-shirt.

Hell when i got chicken pox as a young kid (although it might have been Measels come to think of it cant quite remember, i think my brother and me both got chicken pox at the same time so it must have been Measels come to think of it) I had it so bad I was off school for a month (I had it REAL bad, im talking about 2-3 weeks of not being able to sleep since my throat felt like it was lined with coarse sand and i spent most of my time coughing up white phlem, my skin was pimpled so badly ive still got quite a few pitted scars on my face from it), but I lived... as pretty much everyone who gets it does (in the western world i guess)... neat thing is, the only thing I could stomach and eat was caramel and pistachio ice cream, so there where benefits to suffering it
(even though it felt like I was eating dirt
)

I say good for them, only issue I have is they most likely did it out of following their leader rather than making the choice themselves. Heck dont be cavalier with it and keep a close eye on your kids health, but people who treat it like somehow its a possible death sentence have bought into the fear.

Granted given how we all live and eat these days I could see it becoming a problem again. We just aint healthy compared to 20+ years back (even with all the so called medical advances in vaccines)

edit on 25-8-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

I caught hand foot and mouth last year.. no idea how as usually only kids get it and I am never around them. It was horrible. Blisters in the throat and mouth.. I went through bottles of kanka and quarantined myself to the r.v. to avoid infecting my family.

I have 2 chicken pock scars. I got it just before a family vacation and got to take two 4 hour car rides with it. Vacation was to a family vacation house so I pretty much stayed in as I would have at home.. so it wasn't as cruel as it sounds.
edit on 25-8-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Please.... as one who has had measles and chicken pox in my childhood, it is part of growing up and building a strong immune system... This bash the preacher because of no inoculation is ridiculous.. It is their religious choice..

You have that choice too... Get the ones you want... leave out the rest... since your vaccinated it should have no impact on you if it works...

Fear mongering so that we can all be protected by a twisted nanny state doesn't really work anymore.. go drink a glass of fluoridated water and go back sleep..
edit on 25-8-2013 by R_Clark because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ
im talking about 2-3 weeks of not being able to sleep since my throat felt like it was lined with coarse sand and i spent most of my time coughing up white phlem, my skin was pimpled so badly ive still got quite a few pitted scars on my face from it),

So, people would rather go through this and have their children go through this instead of getting a simple shot?

I'm a conspiracy nut myself, but come on people.......

edit on 25-8-2013 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

What is a "simple ahot?" It's not magic you know? I mean I prob would get my kids (if/when) vaccinated against measles, but building up immunities naturally ia important.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join