It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist Black Hebrew Israelites. Professional race baiters at work.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
SO I wanted to show ATS the result of race baiting and general hyper sensitivity to "race issues". Basically you can get a completely ignorant person down a path of utter uselessness and set him on a life long sentence to insanity.

Her I present to you my exchange with a group of racists. These people are a radical and militant cult that use intimidation and hate to gain members.

I was at work minding my own business when I look out the window and see an odd sight. Ninjas! I think "oh wow, a street show." Being NYC you just assume that people in costumes will do something cool, so I was watching them outside having a cigarette across the street when I start to hear some REALLY hateful, racist, and weirdo crap coming from them.

I love my neighborhood where I work since I have grown up in it and consider it part of me to an important degree. I am as much form my hood as anywhere else. So I got really pissed when these idiots started to harass the people in my community as they passed by.

SO I go over and just try to assess the situation. I got a general picture, and went back to my job to research what the hell was going on.

I literally just typed into google what I saw. "black, militant, Israeli, combat boots, Jesus".

This is the first thing that popped up,
www.splcenter.org...

SO I read through that and some other stuff real quick and once I realized who walked into MY neighborhood it was pretty much on. I felt I knew the type of people I was dealing with and walked over to end this crap.

The video was cut off mid sentence but I feel you get the gist of it. The guy MADE UP a people who supposedly occupied Spain or Europe (I dont really know what he meant) and basically said Spain was wrong in expelling a militant invader. He attributed a bunch of crap to white people exclusively from Ozone pollution to water pollution to name a few.

He really just MADE UP almost everything he was saying. Meanwhile the zombies standing like fools next to him would just utter "thats right" every now and again like morons.

I have a confrontational nature to me. If I see you are being a threat to me or mine, I will meet you where you stand and take it as far as YOU want to take it. I am glad I did what I did because they know now to move along to some other part of town, or back to harlem where their little cult originated from. In my town, we will meet you face to face.

Eventually the cops came once things escalated and forced them to leave. I called and apparently so did many other people they were SCREAMING racial slurs at as they passed.

Basically all this was a typical "camp" by the Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ.

Now this group is one of the strangest I have ever come across. I mean the stuff they say and think is almost comical, yet takes the tone of dangerous, violent, and insane.

The Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ (ICGJC), formerly known as the Israeli Church of Universal Practical Knowledge, is the 2nd largest Black Hebrew Israelite organization in the United States. The 1st being Nation of Yahweh. ICGJC is also s christian group and which accepts the Old and New Testaments as well as the Apocrypha, as inspired Scripture, and which believes that specific people of African and West Indian descent are the lost 12 tribes of Israel and are the true racial and Biblical Jews. They have historically claimed racial superiority to Caucasians, and claim to have divine favor and inspiration.They’ve been branded a hate group by Civil Organizations Centers.
en.wikipedia.org...

They are a black supremacist group that thinks themselves to be the only real Jews.

They hate : Asians, caucasians, JEWS of all types, and continental africans (yeah) to name a few from a LONG list.

They hate continental Africans because they think they were specifically targeted by them for slavery, being that they were jews...the only real jews.

They hate asians, because well, they arent black. One curious aspect of that hate is that they ignore all genetic evidence of asians having a common ancestry with native peoples of the Americas. They think the peoples of the Americas are also black jews....lost tribes of Israel who some how populated the entire continent during some random biblical kings rule...

I mean the stuff they say just seems like they made it up one day, drunk, in a back room of a bodega in Harlem.

They hate Jews too...the Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ....HATES jews??? so yeah, thats pretty weird and offensive to jews the world over.

They base their entire philosophy on the fact that Jesus wasnt white. OK, that is a given. NO ONE is disputing this, yet somehow they formed these bizarre ideas about his message to see THAT fact as justification for racism. Not just racism, but violent and militant xenophobia.

Here is a little more from that article I mentioned before which oddly enough had one of the best summaries of this group next to Yahoo answers....strange days. Anyways.

This group is VERY dangerous to just leave around in the climate we are all living in. One of these nut jobs could link up with another nutjob over seas and carry out acts of terrorism. THESE people really are potential domestic terrorists.

Around the country, thousands of men and women have joined black supremacist groups on the extremist fringe of the Hebrew Israelite movement, a black nationalist theology that dates back to the 19th century.

Its doctrine asserts that African Americans are God's true chosen people because they, not the people known to the world today as Jews, are the real descendants of the Hebrews of the Bible. Although most Hebrew Israelites are neither explicitly racist nor anti-Semitic and do not advocate violence, there is a rising extremist sector within the Hebrew Israelite movement whose adherents believe that Jews are devilish impostors and who openly condemn whites as evil personified, deserving only death or slavery.

These confrontations they organize are getting worse, and had they not gotten any resistance they would have made a bad scene for MY neighbors. You cant let this type of people gain an inch in home territory. Dont fear them, that is the only tool they have. Loud obnoxious talking over people, and fear. Screw that. Stand up to hate mongers like this if you can.

Confrontations between Hebrew Israelite street preachers and their perceived enemies are growing uglier and gaining increasing attention through video clips circulated to legions of viewers on websites like YouTube. The Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge, a sect that is the Israelite Church's main rival, has its own YouTube "channel," or video sharing distribution networks, with over 500 subscribers. One recently circulated Israelite School video, which has been viewed more than 26,000 times, shows a group of robed street preachers harassing a white woman until she bursts into tears. Another shows the preachers applauding as a white man kneels down to kiss the boots of "the prophets of God" while begging forgiveness for the sins of his race.

OK, one more thing. I am not going to ignore history or human nature, BUT if I see one more freaking "white guilt" retard I may go crazy. WHAT the hell is wrong with you people, you insane and self loathing idiots...? Some guy KISSES the feet of raving racist lunatics !?!?

Lynching Santa
"I'm talking about 99 million 'n-word's! You talking about 6 million crackers?"

General Mayakaahla Ka is shouting at a college-aged Jewish kid outside the Market East Station in downtown Philadelphia. He and three other extremist Hebrew Israelite preachers, all wearing the Israelite School insignia of two swords crossed through a Star of David, berate their victim until he begins to weep. The altercation is part of an Israelite School recruiting video that began circulating this spring and has since been viewed more than 73,000 times.

"Are you saying the Holocaust is a joke?" the Jewish man asks.

"It's a joke!" the "general" responds. "The Holocaust is a damn joke! Heil Hitler!"

nuff said.

edit on 25-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
in case you want a better break down of the group in the video and the one I am referring to,surprisingly, I found a GREAT answer in yahoo answers. I mean this poster really got them down to a T. I just really read about them in depth for the first time today, so I would refer you to this post in yahoo answers for a more in depth breakdown.

That group is actually now splintered into several groups, generally called "UPKers". The different groups around today that fall under that type of Black Hebrew Israelite (BHI) include: the Israelit Church of God in Jesus Christ , GreatMillStone, Israel United in Christ, the Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge in Washington DC, House of Israel, House of David, et cetera.

They all have their beginnings in a cult that was headquartered at 1 West 125th street in Harlem (Manhattan, NY). It was called the Israelite School of Torah, and was run by a man named Abba Bivens, who had broken away from the Black Jewish congregation of Wentworth A. Matthew, known as the "Commandment Keepers". After Bivens died, one of his students, named Arieh, changed the name to the Israelite School of Universal Practical Knowledge. He introduced belief in the King James Bible, and later made up his own version of Hebrew called "Lashawan Qadash".

Lashawan Qadash is Modern Israeli Hebrew with all the vowels except 'a' taken out (and they introduced the claim that the ayin can only be pronounced like the 'i' in pie). Proponents of Lashawan Qadash don't actually know Hebrew (they just memorized a bunch of Hebrew words and repronounce them, e.g. "shalawam" instead of "shalom," or "Yahawashi" instead of "Y'hoshu`a" et cetera), but they assert that actual Hebrew is mere "Yiddish," and that their version of Hebrew is the only true form of Hebrew (by the way, Lashawan Qadash is their attempt to pronounce Lashon Qodesh). With the introduction of LQ, Arieh changed his name to Ahrayah, and one of his partners, previously called Moshe Ben Chareem, changed his name simply to Mashah.

Then they changed the name to the Israeli Church of Universal Practical Knowledge (to get tax exemption status!). In the mid-90s, there was a huge split in the ICUPK between Ahrayah and Mashah. Even though Ahrayah was the leader of the school, he made the mistake of teaching that Mashah was King David reincarnated. Thus when Mashah left, he took a lot of people who thought he was the reincarnation of King David with him. Mashah's new group was called, alternatively, the House of David, and 12Tribes. That video you provided was of the House of David group.

Mashah died, and the House of David group split into several groups. You can see the splinter groups teaching on YouTube. One group is called the GreatMillStone (that is their YouTube name as well). Another remnant of the House of David group still calls itself the House of David, and you can see their YouTube account at hodc12 (standing for House of David Church 12 Tribes). In the video you provided, on the left of the table was a man with long hair wearing a greenish-grey outfit. His name is Nathanya'ahlaGa, and his splinter group from the old House of David is now called Israel United in Christ (you can see him teaching on YouTube from the account at nathanyel7). Still another break away group from the House of David is calling itself the House of Israel, and you can see their YouTube videos at thehouseofisrael.

All those groups, again, were splinters from the House of David group which left the ICUPK, and then broke apart after Mashah, their leader, died. Meanwhile, the ICUPK suffered a terrible set back when Ahrayah predicted and declared over and over again that Christ would come back to kill and enslave all white people on January 1st, 2000. When that silly false prophecy came and went, there was a crisis of faith, and a low-ranking member named Tazadaqyah rose to power even over Ahrayah (allegedly he did this via intimidation). The ICUPK changed their name to the Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ, and Tazadaqyah was declared to be "the Comforter, the Holy Spirit in the form of a man". They also have a new doctrine they try to keep secret, where they teach that there are two gods (polytheism!).

These groups, though slowly developing doctrines different from one another, all agree that Jews are black, and that Genesis 25:25 proves that Edomites are white (they claim white people are actually red, as their blood shows through their face due to a lack of melanin). It has been noted many times that the Hebrew word used in Genesis 25:25 to describe Esau as red is also used to describe David in 1 Samuel 16:12. They ignore the Hebrew text, and say a different word is used because their King James Bible has "ruddy" (which they claim means young!) in 1 Samuel 16:12.

These groups claim they are the only ones with the truth (and they seems to mutually hate one another). They claim that no one can stand in debate with them, and that the world's scholars are afraid of them. The reality is that many of their doctrines are quite weak, and when confronted with arguments they can't handle, they resort to personal attacks (calling people fools), and they assert that others who disagree with them do so because God has blinded them, while they themselves get their truth straight from the heavens. The funny thing is, many of them keep changing their doctrines, thus they claim to be the only ones with the truth when they taught one thing, and continue to claim to be the only ones with the truth when they teach the exact opposite.

answers.yahoo.com...

edit on 25-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
People like the ones in that cult need to be wiped off of the planet. SMH

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This isn't the first time on ATS someone brought up the Black Hebrew Israelites. A few times in my life I have been in discussions with them because they tell me my ancestry on my parental grandfathers side shows that I'm a Hebrew. My grandfather is Cuban and they would tell me through his seed and my father's that I am consider a member of the tribe of Manasseh.

Would I consider myself Jewish? No! I identify as an atheist. Thankfully they show me respect and I wish they did the same to others because it's pointless to hate people you know nothing about. There are many groups of people who believe they're the real Jews for whatever reason. So many to list that it will make your head spin.

Sorry OP that you had a bad experience with them. People can be annoying when they base their beliefs of hate. Terrible.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

wow, its strange that they show any respect at all. From what I can gather and what I have seen, they just talk over you and insult you when you dont blindly go "baaaa".

In any event, it wasnt a negative experience. I learned about a weirdo cult people trying to recruit in my area and enough about their history to rail them the next time they come around.

Hopefully I wont stutter or misspeak this time around....."evolutional"..lol

It is a great joy to shut down idiots like this.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Yes, it is. I think the reason they take interest in people like me is because I meet the requirements to be a member and not knowing much about them I just tell them thanks for the information and leave. To me it seems they're looking for people who know enough about their ancestry that will fit their definition on who is a Hebrew or not.

Since I have light skin they revel skin color can be confusing because other people like Vin Diesel would be consider an Hebrew because of his father and that actresses Tia & Tamera Mowry would be consider white because their father is white. Despite them looking like black women.

Everything is confusing and I can understand race is a big part on who is consider this or that. It seems that the identity comes from the father and not the mother. Which is why they believe it goes by the father's seed. I just find them crazy.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well yes, this looks really stupid, but frankly, why should they feel ashamed of their beliefs while they live in a world where 90%(?) of the world's population believes in the same fairy tales in some form or another ? In my opinion they look perfectly in place in the current retarded world. They are a symptom.of a world that is plunged into modern obscurantism.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

yet,....they dressed like ninjas and screamed at people passing by....um, I dont see that every day...even in NYC.

So, no.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Self-fulfilling political agendas, hum ?
I wonder where they got that from ?
How dare they Lol, that is reserved for elites only !

free entertainment if anything,
. . . reminiscent of Borat

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tadaman
reply to post by gosseyn

yet,....they dressed like ninjas and screamed at people passing by....um, I dont see that every day...even in NYC.

So, no.

How they dress and where they chose to scream their nonsense doesn't really matter, what matters here is their source and the environment in which they act. And that environment is centuries upon centuries of the same nonsense and fairy tales. They are just the children of a system of beliefs, a symptom. They don't come from planet Mars or another galaxy, but from here, from planet Earth. They have learned that the nonsense and retarded ideas are a normal thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

I dont really know what youre getting at.

their source and the environment in which they act.

If that matters then lets look at these things. Their source is a King James bible, edited and revised by white englishmen. It was translated from greek writings, which were written by white greek men. Those writings were translations from hebrew and aramaic. The people who speak and spoke those languages and whose story they tell are Semitic middle eastern peoples with a few exceptions.

These guys are modern african americans and latinos. They are the descendants of former colonial slaves. They claim that THEY are the people spoken of in the bible and based on that belief think they are a super race of divine somethings. They make all sorts of claims with NO, I repeat, NO evidence to even suggest half of the nonsense they think. In fact even the slightest shred of evidence confirms that what they say is just not possible. Even the least astute of us as laymen can see the truth to what they say with little effort. There is literally a whole world of knowledge and documented truths to study and glance over to either confirm or denounce these ideas of a racially superior west African people being the people in the bible, or that the bible says that the whites are evil.

secondly their environment? They are in a modern world, in a developed western country. They have a plethora of opportunity and advantages that more than half the world does not. They live in a world where they can say these retarded things and not get lynched by a mob. They can assemble and share their ideas without fear of retaliation or reprisals from the status quo.

To take that all for granted and impose a vile hatred of entire races is just childish and wrong. "Race", if I can add, is pseudo science since what we think of as race is just an erroneous classification of physical traits. Skin tone, hair color, ect ....are only superficial to the organism and dont change the fundamental nature to a species. We are all in fact homo sapiens, so any classification is only of physical traits, NOT a classification of different races. We are the Human race, all of us, no matter how you group us. Nothing changes once you remove the top layer of skin. Our physiology is almost identical to each other. Again, any search for real proof of a races superiority leads you to the conclusion that race classifications are as out dated as they are ineffective at identifying a particular race.

Only genetic evidence can show a persons true ancestry. In reality there is not a single human on earth that is a "pure breed". Not one. It is impossible for such a person to exist in fact. If there were to be a pure breed person of only a selected amount of physical traits and he could only reproduce with such a person as himself, his "race" would die off from limited genetic diversity and as such high rates of genetic defects and mutations.

I mean I dont know why I have to explain this, but it seems like you would say that they are correct in some form. I will not accept that people are ever right when they harass walkers by just because they are of a certain "race".

The world has seen the effects of such beliefs and we have grown tired of this potential evil. We will not entertain these ideas since our past appeasement to them led to many deaths, destruction and chaos. Men like this should not be "humored". I dont think an air of gest is even acceptable. It is not funny when people call for the mass murder of others and look for help to do such. Its not even remotely funny.

edit on 26-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

Well I agree with everything you said you know. But what I am doing here is recognising the sociological mechanisms that can lead to such a situation. They didn't come into this world with a bible in their hands dressed like ninjas the head full of stupid ideas, but there has been a process. They are the product of their environment like everyone else, you and me included. They have built upon the nonsense of their ancestors and they have produced their own flavour of nonsense, but at the end of the day nonsense is still nonsense. I mean you can build a real size medieval castle with a giant pile of poop, but when the sun goes down it is still a giant pile of poop. Do you think they could have arrived at the same nonsense if they had lived isolated on a island since their birth ? Where would they have found a bible ?

But maybe what we seem to disagree on is that the bible is already full of nonsense. They are not the first group to say out loud that they are the chosen people. They are not the first group to claim that they know god and that they know what god wants and what god did. They are not the first group to think that they are superior to other groups. In short, they are a group producing religious nonsense in a world already full of religious nonsense. Why should they feel stupid ? It's a sociological question.

They are correct because they digest all the stupidities that their environment feeds them. And I mean "correct" as in "technically correct" : if you plunge an object into water, it becomes wet. Obviously the problem here is openly advocating violence, I get that.

And I also agree with you on the question of races, you can read this thread and tell me what you think.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gosseyn

ok I see where you are coming from. I will just say this. The bible is a subjective work of literature that spans many cultures and peoples as far as authors, and has a unique perspective that leads others to live a more moral and as such fulfilling life. It is a historical book as well since it documents many happenings and cultural exchanges between people as well as describes events that happened in antiquity from many points of view.

In and of itself the bible is not a problem. It is the interpretation of it that can lead to negative conclusions about its message.

Over all I think that is a problem with human nature. If ignorant and hateful people read it they will interpret an ignorant and hateful message. If wise and loving people interpret it, their vision of its intended message will only reflect themselves and their own POV.

In the end this one little book is unique in that it can be experienced like poetry is, with a different message to all who read it. It can also stir passions and blood to boil like inflammatory propaganda can. It is a "swiss army knife" of literature. It has many roles it can fill because humanity has many reasons for being.

Oh, and as far as race is concerned, we seem to agree entirely. Nice thread over there. S&F.

edit on 26-8-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join