It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After researching the New World Order conspiracy for almost ten years it's time to write a book

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

His best bet is going to be digital self-publishing, especially if he is low on funds. He'll need at least a fair proof reader and would have to be willing to take criticism with an open mind.

With most digital self-publishing sites, there is also a preview that potential readers will be able to check out, which will enable them to decide if his writing is up to their standards, as well as whether or not the information he has is intriguing enough to cause them to want to buy it.

Other than that, there's no reason he shouldn't try to write a book; if anything, he'll learn a lot about writing as he goes along.

ETA- Just as an aside, Cormac McCarthy is a rather well known author who's won a fair amount of awards, and I cannot stand his writing style, but he writes interesting stories, so I read his books.
edit on 8/25/2013 by ProfessorChaos because: edit to add content

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I agree, self-publishing is a great way forward but he should really enlist the help of an editor to copy edit his work.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

I agree, self-publishing is a great way forward but he should really enlist the help of an editor to copy edit his work.

If he can afford one, absolutely.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

But as displayed a few posts back, he shouldn't attempt journalistic martyrdom without a decent portfolio.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You know an idea just popped in my head for who might edit my book.

Anyone know how to contact Mark Dice? Because i know he's written these types of books before.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove

But as displayed a few posts back, he shouldn't attempt journalistic martyrdom without a decent portfolio.

As a first attempt, hopefully he'll manage to fit this description:

“His style is chaos illumined by flashes of lightning. As a writer he has mastered everything except language.”

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

What i should've said is when the time comes to worry about martyrdom i will. but right now it's too early to tell.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthofnitrous

Anyone know how to contact Mark Dice? Because i know he's written these types of books before.

Mark Dice? I would imagine his youtube page, or perhaps his website has a contact link. I wouldn't hold my breath though, he'll most likely be too busy with his own projects, and any editor would want to at least have a second draft to look at first, so get to writing.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Thanks i'll do that. but as i said earlier the project is in the planning stages of it. Once i figure it all out then it should be a breeze.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Once i figure it all out then it should be a breeze.

Ha! Famous last words, indeed.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If not already mentioned, might be an idea to define the term New World Order as it is used in a variety of ways academically, economically, journalistism, conspiracy theory, evolving world orders vs creating world orders, popular back in WWI and WWII. It's a term used in so many contexts that I think merits defining, at least for the purposes of how you use it in your book. Cheers.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

It's why i called my book "a self evident truth: A new world order redefined"
I'm redefining what a new world order is. While at the same time give people the information about an actual cold war or info war that has been going on between two very distinct ideologies for millenia. While giving the reader a choice to look the information up for themselves. Think of it as my version of behold a pale horse. only under a narative text book style similar to that if stephen hawkings a brief history of time.
edit on 25-8-2013 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

You should also add the Secret Destiny of America by Manly P Hall as your source it shows how secret societies have influenced the Founding of the USA

Think of it as similar to Assassin Creed 3 where the Templars played some role with the American Revolution
edit on 25-8-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

You might be lucky to get an endorsement let alone getting this author to spend the hours needed editing your work. This isn't how books get published.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

What i should've said is when the time comes to worry about martyrdom i will. but right now it's too early to tell.

As an after thought, when your arrogance and self-delusion subsides we can talk about the ink you plan on putting to paper. Before then, you come across as a whipper-snapper sure less of himself than the words he poises to educate the masses with.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Its a matter of time before you see what the unique mystical experience I had showed to me we are in a fight to attain free will for the first time. Until now we are just the result of DNA and environment being rubbed together like two sticks and free will is when they catch fire, but the NWO is so far behind me and you it is funny on this the actual horizon.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

reply to post by rickymouse

Sorry bud but i'm planning 420 pages worth of info. i'll probably end up doing a documentary film after this book.

That sounds like 420 pages of pure gold.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

i plan on using Albert Pikes Letter about the Three World Wars as well

Are you also planning on mentioning that the letter is one of many hoaxes by Léo Taxil?

It be a shame to leave that part out.
edit on 3/9/13 by ConspiracyNut23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

i plan on using Albert Pikes Letter about the Three World Wars as well

Are you also planning on mentioning that the letter is one of many hoaxes by Léo Taxil?

I think that has just shown the quality of the "research" done by the op!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
The book should be well documented with irrefuitable information and original research. It's best to use little or no opinions from others as possible and come to your own conclusions. A book that just just restates what 10 other conspiracy theorists think is not worth writing or reading.

Good luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join