It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After researching the New World Order conspiracy for almost ten years it's time to write a book

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

lol no. but The sci fi novel will be after this project.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

telling the TPTB of the NWO they are wrong good luck with that, do not get me wrong I like you thought of the book on the NWO, but getting it in print might be a challenge.

Do you have a agent or are you self publishing? Have you thought they might put a price on your head? TPTB do not like being in the open.

Here we can post er say all we want about them, in the open masses that is a different matter.
If they can kill a President, a Princess, Reporters, Doctors, Lawyers, Senators Congressmen, NSA, CIA, FBI agents, Leaders of other nations, and any one they deem a threat, what makes you think they wont come after you, or keep your book form being printed.

Just something you need to think about.

One other thing you would need to think about, if you gave each one a page, the book would be 16, 0000 pages long, 2 per page 8,000 one line you might have a book .
BOA seeks to take your home, states to big to fail, looses millions. GE takes the light bulb from you by Gov say so, puts mercury in your home. IBM seeks to number you, HP makes the system.
Credit Cards to track you buying habits,DHS uses it to deem you a threat. BP loses oil rig, Kills gulf of Mexico, says oh well.

well you get the Idea.

edit on 25-8-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewadkison

I was doing research on this new world order conspiracy since i was 10 years old that would have been what 2004. But i didn't truly "wake up" until what 5 years ago when i was involved in an accident. Luckily my uncle drove me down to the hospital and there i was picked up STARS air ambulance durring the trip to Edmonton with STARS i went into shock and died on the ride there luckily STARS revived me before my brain completely shut down. After that i was in a coma for tihree days. Since then i havnt been the same person. I'm a lot more wiser. I'm a lot more determined. I didnt start speaking out about this new world order publically until afterward. I realized the truth. That there is no point in waiting for a messiah to quote "save us" that we must take matters into our own hands. That if we dont do something now we may end up losing free will itself.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Do you have a agent or are you self publishing? Have you thought they might put a price on your head? TPTB do not like being in the open.

Here we can post er say all we want about them, in the open masses that is a different matter. If they can kill a President, a Princess, Reporters, Doctors, Lawyers, Senators Congressmen, NSA, CIA, FBI agents, Leaders of other nations, and any one they deem a threat, what makes you think they wont come after you, or keep your book form being printed.
reply to post by bekod

For getting an agent or self publishing i havn't thought that far yet.
Of course they'll put a price on.wmy head. Well i'm not afraid of death. see my other post as to why. If they end up killing they'll end up making me a martyr. look at diana or JFK or bill cooper or even that rolling stone journalist. I'm done worrying about the probability of ending up dead. But if we allow this agenda to continue then we will all end up dead. thanks to their stupidity.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   

i quite agree with the topic list, i have a more modest project... convey what i have learned in the last 10 to my family...
my start is to put together a reading list/vid list... because so many have covered parts of the whole better than i could. e.g., quigley, tragedy and hope,

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthofnitrous
reply to post by tanda7

Chapter 18. Trends in the forecast: timeline of a new world order. subchapter global economic collapse. Since the end of the cold war, the global economy has been on a slow but steady decline. But only recently has that decline accelerated. With governments bailing out the "Too big to fail", and centeral banks printing money out of thin air like there's tomorrow, or politicians voting on raising the debt limit, thinking it'll prevent the inevitable. Allow me to give you a figurative "slap in the face," to "wake you up to reality". The money that's being given to these banks and special interest groups via these "bailouts" are being sent to off-shore to the Tax Havens of the very elite. The money that's being printed out of thin air via their Quantitative Easing program it's only gonna weaken the currencies, and may end up hyperinflating to the likes we havn't seen. Hell even raising the debt limit will only delay the inevitable.
So how do i see this global economic collapse happening? To be honest i don't see any major event like the crash of 1929. If things continue to spiral out as they currently are. It'll only end up as a slow and painful devaluation of the currencies. If there were some sort of event, it'll be when all out the countries opt out of the dollar as the world reserve currency which will then give way for the IMF to implement the SDR or special drawing right a basket of currencies. Which will then give way to the Bancor. So what is the timeline for this global economic meltdown? If things continue to spiral out of control as they currently are i'd say between now and 2020.

While I applaud anyone with the conviction to write a book, you must understand your audience first. Do you intend to take an academic approach or seek a mainstream market for your work? One thing to be very careful about is 'insulting' the reader through talking down to them. Telling the reader you are 'figuratively slapping them in the face' might not be the best way to get them tuning in and switching on to what you have to say. Fully understanding your passion to explain the real mechanics of the world, the tone and approach you take with this material will ultimately decide its success. If you are angling for a mainstream market, then as one poster has said a more accessible, concise even, approach could be a better way forward.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by Xtrozero
reply to post by mideast

There are two NWOs and you write of one of them, but there is the other and both are in direct conflict for control.

Those of the Rockefellers and Rothschilds clan have a different agenda, but I truly think they are literally dying out and so this other NWO you speak of is gaining ground.
edit on 25-8-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

I have edited my post and provided more information.

I would like that you tell me more about these two sides.

Because it depends on the perspective of view.

I by no means an expert in any of this but there isn't just one NWO where everyone in it all over the world are all working towards the same goal.

You need a motivator and one side used Nationalism and the other is using Religion. Rockefellers and Rothschilds have tried Nationalism and it has a tendency to spring up fast but can burnout fast too. The problem is when people's lives start to suck they loose interest and so change happens. With religion, and in this case, they want sharia law for all Muslims and power over all non-Muslims with a small group of religious leaders over seeing it all. This works better because people can live a crappy life but then are told of this great is an afterlife of milk and honey to look forward too.

Both are fundamentally different in so many way.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think if you want to write a fictional book while wasting hours of your life, then have at it

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthofnitrous

Here we can post er say all we want about them, in the open masses that is a different matter. If they can kill a President, a Princess, Reporters, Doctors, Lawyers, Senators Congressmen, NSA, CIA, FBI agents, Leaders of other nations, and any one they deem a threat, what makes you think they wont come after you, or keep your book form being printed.
reply to post by bekod

For getting an agent or self publishing i havn't thought that far yet.
Of course they'll put a price on.wmy head. Well i'm not afraid of death. see my other post as to why. If they end up killing they'll end up making me a martyr. look at diana or JFK or bill cooper or even that rolling stone journalist. I'm done worrying about the probability of ending up dead. But if we allow this agenda to continue then we will all end up dead. thanks to their stupidity.

And I am not sure a martyrdom complex is the best way forward – book promotion wise! My hackles get up when I start reading about people that assume they are a 'threat' to the powers that be because they are about to write about how the world really works. Come on man, leave the whole 'I will be targeted by the government' thing alone if you want anyone to actually buy the book. You want to come across as serious writer and not a conspiracy crank.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I really doubt that would be crappy life , but there would be more restrictions for people by Shariat.

The truth is that there are many Islamic theoreticians around the world , and that the arrival of Mahdi AS won't happen until Muslims want it by their hearts , at least Shia Muslims want it truly.

And wanting from bottom of heart is not added by force. WE only accept things by heart if and only if we choose it freely , because that freedom is and inner promise to our hearts.

BTW , I think that no Islamic order could come if some Muslims want to force others to do what they want. And a world order could not be gained in the first place.

Many muslims and none-muslims just tend to stop the corruption that is ruining aspects of our lives. They like to keep their hearts clear to find out the truth.
edit on 25-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I too have been wanting to write a thorough overview.
If I could give any suggestions, I would start way back to the "dawn" of modern man.
Picking up from when our creators who genetically upgraded us from pigs and monkeys gave certain reptilian genetics to certain bloodlines as well as sacred knowledge to govern the masses.
In my opinion the bloodlines go all the way back to the great delevium that destroyed the old world and gave us the money minded hell whole that we live in today.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

My concern is will the liberty movement nwo install another despot? Read this book called when the Sleeper Wakes by HG Wells it shows that even if they remove the TPTB from power another despot takes the helm

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think you should just go ahead and write it. Get some friends to review and edit it after it's done. If you spend your time here talking about how you're going to write it, it won't get done.

That said, I don't believe in the NWO. But others do.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Have you read the 1920's book The Cause of World Unrest?
www.dpwatchdog.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
One more thing: from the snippets you have shown us, your style of writing is too raw and unstructured for the mainstream market. You want people to 'awaken' with your prose, then you need to remove your emotions and write with 'education' in mind. Gentle direction and conclusion that will make people sit back and go 'ah, that is why'. Don't ram it home but take the reader on a journey of discovery and you might just enlighten them.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Interesting that you include transhumanism and eugenics within your list of things involved and hopefully, what you've discovered is that these two things actually have a pretty sizable trail in the concept of creating a new world order. Paradigm shift and societal transformation seem to have been some very heavy themes but hell, if I sit here and say what it was that they seemed to have done, well, I'd sound like a loon. However, it's not my crazy--it's theirs.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I doubt any publishers will pick it up if you implicate any big names in the book, if only because they don't want to be associated with an author who will gather criticism like flies to honey. The point is to entertain people, not piss them off. And if you're going to piss them off, you'd better make a rock-solid case that you are telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Otherwise, doodoo is going to hit that fan.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Im just gonna say the complete obvious here..

There are hundreds if not thousands of books of in-depth research of the "NWO" and things that are way deeper. Your book would probably be the least known or cared for as by this point, everyone has heard about it.

Let me tell you; if you havent been into the esoteric and occult knowledge, and do not have a spiritual connection with SELF - you shouldnt waste your time, as your missing the major puzzle pieces to who, what, why the elites are, and what the overall gameplan is. Its not as simple as "New world order" lol.

Do you not think the New World Order is already here? America was the New World, founded by high degree masonic brothers (George Washington and Co.). The order is under the Queen and her legion of puppets.

You dont even have 100 stars or flags on Ats - why would you ask this rough community if they think your potential book (that no one has read a rough draft of) would be worthy to the public or masses?

I'll end it there. Goodluck with the book, dont forget editor and pusblisher

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I say go for it, but as others have mentioned triple check your sources and then check them again. Also, if the NWO is for real, I wouldn't tell anyone anything about what you're writing until it's done and published, and start riding a bicycle, it's funny how easily cars just go off the road and plow into poles and such these days.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

The problem is: he cannot write engaging prose; not a lack of knowledge. His skill may come in time, but what I have seen so far is sub-standard and would be better served in the pulp fiction realm.

And there should be no mollycoddling here. His writing style needs a lot of work to even imagine sellable words. In their current state they are very juvenile thoughts and not at all marketable.
edit on 25-8-2013 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join