It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After researching the New World Order conspiracy for almost ten years it's time to write a book

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Yeah i'll explain that in chapter 7 Understanding the power structure & chapter 8 the vatican assassin's all roads lead to Rome...
To me i think this whole power structure is meerly a spider web a conglomerate if you must. With each strand with a single reason to be a rasion detre. Destroy one strand and the web still stays.
But i'll take it a step further and say it is our MEMEs as richard dawkings said the GENEs of a society. We have allowed the bad MEMEs to be passed on like greed and revenge. Instead of the good ones like love and empathy.
edit on 25-8-2013 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

Who is the leader that started it all now that's the mystery. I don't mean the TPTB but the actual head. And if someone were to take out the actual head would that destroy the NWO or will it continue without the head

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

If writing is your calling, go for it! Becareful of libel and slander, check and re-check your sources when mentioning names and organizations, or you may find yourself presented with a lawsuit.

Do you think there is one NWO movement or many?

Who/what is the Old Order that this New One seeks to replace?

What is the ultimate agenda of the NWO?

Peace my friend.

One of nearest examples is that NWO made a sect inside Islam which

1- supports terrorists groups

2- misleads them by saying that 72 virgins will be waiting for them after death. Some of them carry underwears to propose to those virgins.

3- So the sect guarantees the afterlife for them and give a good money to them to assure the life od their families.

4- This sect supports terrorists in Iraq and they don't care who they kill anymore. They want to force Iraqi govt to open it's borders to Syria and let these people go and fight there and propose to virgins.

5- No matter how irresponsible and illogical these people work , they have hijacked Islam ,

6- they don't have any problem with west supporting Israel

7- These people are working with NWO and that is why they supported 9/11 attacks and they surrendered Afghanistan to strongest army on the planet.

8- These people think that they can always manage the terrorists and stay safe in their palaces.

9- They say we are Muslims but they don't believe in Qur'an and their messenger.

10- They take overt the power and as soon as they have it they say "god wanted us to be ruling you"

11-They were helped by Britain to get the power and pay back whenever they needed.

12- They were meant to infiltrate both Shia and Sunni sect of Islam and destroy them from within. The sect in Shia is called Bahayiat and the sonni version is called Wahhabiat. The former puppet of Iran helped Bahayiat a lot to get power but after Islamic Revolution , Iran didn't recognize them as a sect anymore. But the sonni version still lives on and is getting more power and support. They still cooperate with west as do what they want clearly.

The weapon to blow Shia from within is lust. Bahayiat is a sect which promotes lust and tehre is almost no boundary for relationship among men and women in the sect.

The weapon to blow Sonni people from within is anger. Wahhabiat clearly says that it is permitted that those rebels in Syria rape the Syrian fighter's wives, and they also support that raping Shia women are also allowed. They also call women to Jihad by surrendering themselves to Wahabbi fighters in Syria.

These sects were made by little britain almost 300 years ago.

And it seems that they will serve their puppets for 400 years ahead.
edit on 25-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

There is no head. As i said it's just a conglomerate. watch the film shooter you'll understand what i mean. If there were a head then tptb would at war with itself.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthofnitrous
For almost a decade of hardcore non-stop research i think it's about time i write a book on this subject putting down my thoughts on paper. i already got a working title for the book. i'm just wondering what you guys the ATS community would think. And if you the ats community would approve of me even writing this book.

I hope it is a little longer than your post....

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

There are two NWOs and you write of one of them, but there is the other and both are in direct conflict for control.

Those of the Rockefellers and Rothschilds clan have a different agenda, but I truly think they are literally dying out and so this other NWO you speak of is gaining ground.
edit on 25-8-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
reply to post by mideast

There are two NWOs and you write of one of them, but there is the other and both are in direct conflict for control.

And the one spoken of, in my opinion is guilty of satanic cult ritual disguised by formal fanciful religion, a devious intelligence network and dirty secrets like the seeding of terrorism to the point where there are hidden terrorist camps in foreign countries where they turn people into animals... exposing them to all sorts of horrors most cannot imagine, in other words, complete and sickening mob rule.

And the other side you mention.... Go for the throat. What is the worst of that side? Let's not beat around the bush about this anymore. We all know the worst of communism of former days, but in the here and now take a stab at the worst part of the other side. I think that would be interesting since it's bound to be reflected on by some readers of any such book.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

reply to post by mideast

Those of the Rockefellers and Rothschilds clan have a different agenda, but I truly think they are literally dying out and so this other NWO you speak of is gaining ground.
edit on 25-8-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

I have edited my post and provided more information.

I would like that you tell me more about these two sides.

Because it depends on the perspective of view.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Who is the leader that started it all now that's the mystery.

Eustace Mullins left us some very revealing clues about this mystery before he died.

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! " ~ Eustace Mullins

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Right the rothschilds and rockefellers nwo vs. the liberty movements nwo. In the end the robber barons know they will lose this war thats been going on for a millenia.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

not any more they are in bed together one world order is becoming fact faster than anyone knows but a few , and they are not listened too, but ignored www.cnbc.com...
my post should prove this by the lack of stars it will get. from the link

Rockefellers and Rothschilds Unite
Text Size
Published: Wednesday, 30 May 2012 | 3:56 AM ET
By: Daniel Schäfer, Financial Times

Twitter

LinkedIn

Two of the best-known business dynasties in Europe and the US will come together after Lord Jacob Rothschild’s listed investment trust and Rockefeller Financial Services agreed to form a strategic partnership.
Adalberto Roque
US banker David Rockefeller

RIT Capital Partners is to buy a 37 per cent stake in the Rockefeller’s wealth advisory and asset management group for an undisclosed sum, giving Lord Rothschild’s London-listed trust a much sought-after foothold in the US.

The transatlantic union brings together David Rockefeller, 96, and Lord Rothschild, 76—two family patriarchs whose personal relationship spans five decades.

The Rockefeller group traces its roots back to 1882 when John D. Rockefeller established one of the world’s first family offices dedicated to investing his wealth. It has since developed into a provider of wealth and asset management services to other families, foundations and institutions. It is majority-owned by the 19th century oil magnate’s family and has $34 billion of assets under management.

The partnership with RIT will focus on setting up investment funds, eyeing joint acquisitions of wealth and asset managers and granting each other non-executive directorships.

RIT Capital Partners is minority-owned by Lord Rothschild and its net assets of £1.9 billion ($2.97 billion) are spread across global investments from public equities to government bonds and private equity.

The deal stemmed from a meeting two years ago when Mr Rockefeller introduced Lord Rothschild to the US group’s chief executive, Reuben Jeffery.

In a follow-up meeting one year later at Lord Rothschild’s office at Spencer House in London, the financier won Mr Jeffery’s blessing for opening talks to buy a stake in the Rockefeller group.

He then launched long negotiations with Société Générale Private Banking, which has owned the shareholding since 2008.

The French bank’s wealth management arm has had several suitors for the minority stake – estimated to be worth less than £100 million ($156.2 million) – but Lord Rothschild was the only one supported by the Rockefellers.

Sir Evelyn at the time ran NM Rothschild, which rose to fame in 1815 when Nathan Meyer Rothschild made a fortune buying British government bonds in anticipation of Napoleon’s defeat at Waterloo.

Baron David de Rothschild, chairman of the Rothschild Group, is currently bringing the UK-based investment bank under a joint roof with the French family operations.

At the same time Lord Rothschild launched an investment partnership this March with the Franco-Swiss private bank Edmond de Rothschild Group, which is yet another separate branch of the sprawling banking dynasty.
money is the door to world control, war is the path, land is the treasurer they all seek to plant a flag er name on it.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

reply to post by mideast

edit on 25-8-2013 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)[/edit]

There appears to be more than two groups vying for control of an NWO.

"Everybody wants to rule the world."

edit on 8/25/13 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

They probably decided this around bilderberg 2011. kind of interesting how this plays out

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

You'd think that somebody would've tried to rob those two families by now. Looks like i know what i'll be doing in the next decade.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

that is the whole reason war = money= power = domination over the many. There will be Hitlers Napoleons and Genghis Khans, to seek the world by war er force, but a few will seek it by money, they are the few that drive the war seekers and they are that, that are the true wold powers. NWO=OWN, and they own you me and every one thing, not by bullets, but by money, for with out it they are powerless. Is there one person that has the world no there will never be one person but a group of the most powerfully rich. we give them names IMF, WTO, Bilderberg ,BOA, and GE just a few of the long list of the many, for they are all part of it.... if one fails an other will take its place... to big to fail, to small to be the only one.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthofnitrous
For almost a decade of hardcore non-stop research i think it's about time i write a book on this subject putting down my thoughts on paper. i already got a working title for the book. i'm just wondering what you guys the ATS community would think. And if you the ats community would approve of me even writing this book.

So it is a work of fiction!

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Oh I would say around the time when Bush spoke of the "New World Order" and "A Thousand points of light" = A Thousand points of world Control = NWO= World Domination. The Rich are to stay rich, the poor are to be weeded out, to many = a burden on the rich, to few the rich will have to become slaves to them selves.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

It may be too big to fail. The best we can hope for is that my... no scratch that our message will make them realize their wrongs and that future generations will not make the same mistakes of the previous bygone generation We have to at least try to change the consensus. I'm attempting that with my book.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I am wondering truthofnitrous if you have actually woken up or if you are just almost there. because your signature said the world is waiting on you to let go of your egos and that sounds like something i would say since two nights ago when I woke up as a soul. the future looks very good to me the nwo is in power now it is nothing not a single piece of it exists in the true reality the only laws soon will be laws of nature that are inherent about treating everything how you would want to be treated if you were that same thing and stuff that is obvious like no littering.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join