It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After researching the New World Order conspiracy for almost ten years it's time to write a book

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
For almost a decade of hardcore non-stop research i think it's about time i write a book on this subject putting down my thoughts on paper. i already got a working title for the book. i'm just wondering what you guys the ATS community would think. And if you the ats community would approve of me even writing this book.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

Why don't you give us a sample of said book...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think this book should cover a wide range of topics from the police state, false flags, propaganda, history of war and the three world wars, the left/right paradigm, the actual power structure, the secret societies, transhumanism, the banking system, eugenics, and even a possible time line for when it all hits the fan.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

If writing is your calling, go for it! Becareful of libel and slander, check and re-check your sources when mentioning names and organizations, or you may find yourself presented with a lawsuit.

Do you think there is one NWO movement or many?

Who/what is the Old Order that this New One seeks to replace?

What is the ultimate agenda of the NWO?

Peace my friend.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

It's in the planning stages.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Yeah i got a brief idea on how this is all pan out. and thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
As long as it is under ten paragraphs I may read it.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Sorry bud but i'm planning 420 pages worth of info. i'll probably end up doing a documentary film after this book.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
You know what is REALLY needed? An intro to NWO for "Dummies". There just isn't anything out there that simply lays it out in a way that is understandable for the typical dumbed-down American. I've even looked for videos that are really simple, but never found anything quite right that links it all together. Even Alex Jones flicks aren't well, organized very well and only focus on one aspect without tying EVERYTHING together. Endgame is kinda like that, but my liberal friends will NOT watch it because Alex has been labeled a "racist" by their media.

It would be a great thing to give to someone who needs the basics laid out by a non-political person. It's hard to just sit someone down and say, "Hey, did you know there's this network of elite people who control the world and..." People would think you're a kook - but hand them a book, a simple read and not too long - and it becomes more real.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I'll watch the film when it comes out

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

i'm just wondering what you guys the ATS community would think. And if you the ats community would approve of me even writing this book.
How can we answer this question without a sample of your information. Give us a taste, I'll buy the book if it's interesting.... and if you will sign a copy for me.

eta: I'll also star and flag this OP if you reply with something good.

edit on 24-8-2013 by tanda7 because: eta

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

That's great. And now days self publishing is so much easier than it was years ago. There's lots of options but you might check out CreateSpace. It will let you publish both print-on-demand and ebook formats. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tanda7

From chapter 6 three world wars to a new world order. sub chapter history of war. topic the ever changing scene (war never changes)

For thousands of years, the human race has been at war with itself, i guess you can say, ever since civilization began to unfold. Whether those conflicts were about fighting for land and resources, differences in ideology, religion, ethnic backgrounds, and domination over other people; the human race still continues to fight amongst itself. Even as the scene changes from one conflict to the next, like a never ending movie of bloodshed and horror. the concept of war never really changes. it evolves along with the times, to keep up with the ever changing evolution of time, and technology itself. But it never truly changes. War never changes. time however does.

how's that for a taste of what i got to come?
edit on 24-8-2013 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

If it's factual, GO FOR IT.

You might hole yourself away first in some remote region and cabin with limited access etc . . . Not sure what'd you'd do for net access--whatever conventional access you had would be monitored like the rest of us.

I've studied globalism for 45 years. Wouldn't want to write a book at all. Would take too much tedious documentation. Most of what I've learned is in my fuzzy biological memory vs hard copy or computer. LOL.

I hope you have come across these sorts of sites and documents of their quotes:

twoday.net...

twga...

I suspect that they believe with good cause that they are unstoppable at this point and may not pay you a great deal of mind & attention depending . . . should you get a following . . . all bets are off.

If you plan to applaud their efforts . . . there are 'nicer' ways to incur the wrath of God, literally.

If you are telling it like it is, I hope you walk closely with God as you'll need His guidance and protection, imho.

Thanks for asking.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Thanks i'll look at the websites whenever i can.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Why don't you research Rudolf Steiner? He predicted World War 2 in the 1920s and also predicted the rise of the the American Police State in 1916.

Prediction of the Police State in America

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rudolf Steiner prediction on World War 2

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockerchic4God

You know it's kind of funny. Because i intend on calling this book "A self evident truth"
A bit of me ripping on Al Gore in the title.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I think it's a great idea and enjoyed your little sample. I wish you well in your writing endevours.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

You know i might just do that. But that particular chapter is going beyond just him. i plan on using Albert Pikes Letter about the Three World Wars as well

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks. You know i think i might use this thread to bounce ideas off peoples heads. please feel free to help me out with ideas here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join