It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill or Die. Your choice. What would you choose?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hi members,

An ominous person approaches you and tells you the world is coming to an end. The information is quite obvious but the person adds that in order for you to survive you must kill one person.

The world just can’t support the current population.

If you eliminate one person then you can live. If you opt not to participate then we will kill you.

What is your choice?

Do you kill or die?

your choice.

EDIT - obvious answers but some would kill to live.

Let us assume the person delivering the message is not a choice. (you can't kill the messenger.)
Everybody else is an option.
edit on 24-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2013 by gotya because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'd go to the #tiest neighborhood I could find and hang out until I found a huge jerk then knock his ass off.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I kill that foo who gave me the ultimatum

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Too easy... I'd opt to kill. Then, who is the obvious choice? Why wait and look hard? He'd get shot right there.

Kinda poetic justice, wouldn't you say? He didn't say I couldn't choose him.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I will kill someone to survive.
Then I can kick my feet up and enjoy life.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

I personally wouldn't want to be around if the world was coming to an end. Surviving the end of the world would be a living nightmare. I wouldn't take someone's life just to live through a hell on earth. Shoot me, but make it quick.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I guess you have to kill the messenger on this one.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think the person who came up with the idea should be the first to go, so thats who I'd be looking for.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

To kill or die when given the choice—If one chooses not to kill a human being, and instead offers his own life, he is nonetheless killing a human being.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

What would Jesus do?

My choice would probably be to die. Freedom is a powerful word with a certain meaning: Suppose a dictator gave you the same ultimatum, but for his pleasure... Kill one of his enemies or he would kill you. The people who would kill for the dictator are ultimately slaves for the dictator. Slavery is not how I roll, so I would take the death sentence, in the name of holy freedom.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
I think the person who came up with the idea should be the first to go, so thats who I'd be looking for.

That's me WTH!!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

Gotya!

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'll always opt out of the Empire.

"You can't win Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

Personally I'd refuse to kill for such a base reason... but if there were people insisting that I either kill or die? I'd probably take a shot at them and see how that works out.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I don't wanna kill but I don't want to die.

I would......

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Die, of course. Is this a serious question? I would kill some random, innocent person just to add a few years to my life? Really, are you serious?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My creator will protect me so i will just drive them bat# crazy until they sacrifice themselves. Hit rewind submit the data and live in peace...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gotya

Easy choice. Say "no" and then kill whoever comes after you. Then you didn't kill anybody who didn't deserve it and you get to live.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Die, of course. Is this a serious question? I would kill some random, innocent person just to add a few years to my life? Really, are you serious?

Yeah, "no" seems like the obvious answer but... just read the responses so far. I'm locking my door tonight.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Die.

Die with my dignity and honour intact.

It's not like the other option in "Never dying". You'd die eventually. Maybe sooner in a world that is changing that drastically.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join