It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VINDICATED - Alcohol consumption just as beneficial as Yoga

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Verum1quaere

also, the NYTimes recently had an article on how yoga increases sexual appetite. Sex is a very important component to yoga, though it is not emphasized... it promotes promiscuity, basically. A good friend of mine lost his girlfriend of many years to this. She suddenly began cheating on him uncontrollably and he thought it would just go away, until finally she did, and left him cold.

many are speaking out about this, now, just search youtube...

"The whole kundalini meditation process, with breathing techniques and fasting, is meant to enhance, and amplify, the demon within. Big demon means big powers. This is probably why swami Sivananda told his disciples to ignore powers that accrue from their practise of yoga. Powers are bribes offered by satan for you to surrender your body to him."

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
haha, nice one, knew i'd never really give up yoga. especially like the cat one though, my cat's always acting like he's dying of hunger when he really isn't.

Verum1quaere
Alcohol ain't called "spirits" for nothing... it, too, opens the body up to demonic energies... this is obvious, just look at how people behave when drunk.

Always said the thing about alcohol spirits and decided there was good spirits and bad spirits relative to the spirits drunk and have seen much evidence of this in my seven years working bar service. Give someone those cheap spirits they'll be acting like goons, give em high shelf and they'll be articulating the worlds problems all night lol.

<< 1   >>

join