It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else notice what I am noticing? Version 2.0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS members, and guests, I was going thru my thread closet in my profile and came across something I asked almost 2 years from now..

Alright here we go.. Each day that passes in our lives in this World we live in right now, is getting worse.... Not talking about personal lives I am talking in a General perspective... This World was in a better position as a WHOLE 2 years ago, I mean as a whole as in everything Human beings are in charge of.. 5 yrs ago we were better off, in 2001, we were better off, in 1980, we were better off... Everything Human, beings are in charge of now, is getting worse and worse and worse each moment that passes.. If you look at history, it does not get better or restart, until this ends..

Thank you for your time, if you already knew this well its getting so obvious most people should be able to see it by now..

Anyhow, It used to take me a long time to see the end of things, it does not take me anytime at all to see it now..

I do not think I can put into words what I am noticing so well, not all will understand what I am writing but I am noticing something about to happen.. I don't know when but things just keep getting worse and worse.. Anyhow I was just wondering if anyone else notices this as well? I wonder what deaf and blind people are feeling in the world these days.. Because my Intuition is going off..

so I decided to do some research on this, here is the link to my thread if you want to go over all the members participation, it was a very mature thread and I was very proud of our members for keeping it civil..

Version 1.0

I am going to touch on this a little then run off somewhere else their is really no sole purpose of this thread, it is just something I am writing for you.

2012 was full of natural disasters stories of corruption and wars, 2012 was no better then 2011, not to mention the illusion we are living in, is less convincing as well. The reason I am going over this again, is because just as well try to improve our individual lives everyday with the decisions we make or the decisions we do not make, we still end up in the end, with our dying breath, doing whatever it is we can to be in a better position or better ourselves. That means something different to each and every individual as well which as a whole I think is part of the problem. Yet what it is we cannot control or influence is the precipice I believe it is the only way we can survive.. Yet our industrialized societies have created such an illusion, that people the majority of people who do not really know what they want in the first place do not even stop, and listen, or even wonder.. Instead they are trying to better themselves, the thing about mankind, that bothers me most, as a mortal, is he has everything he needs to understand, he can make the tool, he can problem solve he can do so many things, yet as the wall crumble all around him, and the carpet slowly gets swept out from under him, he lacks the focus to see those things. Instead he lays asleep dreaming about himself being better then himself...

Its a damn shame. If I told you our existence was more then just chance or a accident, some of you would agree, and some would argue, and would never change their school of thought, even if proof was provided. This is also part of the problem of mankind, and one of the reasons he will never be able to focus, I do believe and to be honest it is a very intelligent design, yet even with that proof, they will still argue..

I believe not only is the world changing around us, but the world our world exists in, is.. I am not going to predict anything, or claim to be a prophet, yet one truth does exist in 2013.. Its getting worse...

Thanks for reading...

edit on 24-8-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
My thoughts on what you've written for whatever they are worth: 2045.com, transhumanism. I see it every day on this website, a rejection of humanity. The back up for that particular "software" in place and operational, so we all think things are getting worse, is the Hegallian Dialect....problem, reaction, solution. In other words, it may have allready happened. but the desired conclusion was not yet reached, and it's all planned and played out accordingly: for a desired solution and reaction, to create a completely different paradigm....
Just my humble thoughts. Appreciate your OP.
Tetra50

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

I fully agree and it seems like altruism has also vanished from the world or at least from the politicians along with honesty and empathy.
The old country's of the west are being swamped by migrant's and there cultures are being diluted and even destroyed giving rise to right wing extremism where it never previously had a foothold and making people reassess there moral standpoints and values.
A bit like the latter day's of Rome.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I'm wondering what you think the difference is between people who feel that "something is amiss" and those that seem completely cluess (self-absorbed?)?

I read a few pages of the version 1.0 and also took a look at 2045.com. Wow, things are really unnaturally messed up with that kind of thinking.

Everyday just seems to bring on some new kind of human horror.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

I'm wondering what you think the difference is between people who feel that "something is amiss" and those that seem completely clueless (self-absorbed?)?

perception... Culture... Education...

it boils down to indoctrination, but I have to be very careful, because I have no agenda in this matter of understanding, and answering your question. I think we are wired to wonder, and I also think our leaders of men, want to suppress that to maintain this system, or we just as mankind found something that works at the cost of our species longevity..

In either case their is no right or wrong, it just is...

If anything it appears the advancement of technology is a virtue and vice for man. yet all in all what baffles my understanding of man, is we were walking on the moon 50 years ago, and now we have NO desire to do it again.. its been 50 years now...

If you want to understand focus, look back....

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

It's a safe bet that a LOT of people notice this. Haven't you observed how many "end times" discussions there are, or "end of the world" theories? No matter what one believes, it's safe to say that a lot of people see that things are getting worse, and that it can't continue this way for much longer.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I warned people about this summer. I don't regularly dream so when i dream its mostly catastrophic or a very cryptic dream.

People need to be mentally prepared for when the walls crumble they will still see they are standing on a planet.

And must work together in order to subdue the chaos between ourselves.

Also i don't try to predict dates because im never shown dates. Just sequence of events or symbolic lucid dreams. When i dream of course. I have a sort of insomnia. So when i do clock out i don't remeber anything or see anything but other times I see things very vididly. When i was younger i could dream much more freely but i had to conjure my dreams and create them.

Iv been plagued by this for a while lol

edit on 25-8-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I have something similar more of a intuition I have always been very sensitive, I can feel positivity in the air around me and negativity.. That is just part of what I can feel.. Like when your hairs lift up on your skin, I can sense that energy around me all the time...

As far as dreams back when I was 30 or so, I had some intense vivid/real dreams, where I was having conversations with strange looking people, and they were warning me of coming events, finding myself on military compounds with men in suits pulling out files, real odd stuff man.. To this day I still cannot understand it, yet I know this, This reality we are living in is getting worse, and that is my message..

I believe they will come back, I hope they come back because they are the only ones that can answer my questions.. I know this because for the past 6 years I have been asking the world my questions, only to find no answers...

I think I am one of the few with who has a good understanding, even thou it confuses me..

anyhow thanks for the replies guys..

I appreciate it
edit on 25-8-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I've been alive 27 years.

Many bad things have happened in that time.

Events do seem to escilate with time. When the stuff hits the fan, its not small. Its Dinosaur sized stuff.

But this may be due to us as individuals being exposed to major things at such a constant rate, we only really take note when its an event worse than anything we have witnessed.

To me , the boxing day tsunami was really bad.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake_and_tsunami

And then, a few years down the line, escalation.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Tōhoku_earthquake_and_tsunami

The death toll was not as bad, but there is the ongoing Situation at Fukushima. We don't really now what's happened with the radiation yet and what future problems it may cause (Due to being swept under the carpet for a while untill a recent cry for help and its re-emergence in the media- m.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-23779561
)

The only question is... what's next? Yellow Stone? Dirty bomb?? WW3??? World wideepedemic????

Sometimes, its best not to think...

eee.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

well what is being proven... What I am trying to explain is each event, is bigger then the last... We seem to be as a species tolerating things just a few generations back would not be able to tolerate or put up with...

edit on 25-8-2013 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I dunno, I'm thinking the Black Plague, Ice Age, Holocaust, and '31 China floods were pretty bad.

Things really aren't that bad bro. Lighten up.

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76

I have something similar more of a intuition I have always been very sensitive, I can feel positivity in the air around me and negativity.. That is just part of what I can feel.. Like when your hairs lift up on your skin, I can sense that energy around me all the time...

That's hippy talk.

Anyway what was your point?

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yah I agree, it's all going down the #ter. Soandso the other weeks discovered he had an illegal implant in his brain, found out how to think primarily with his subconscious mind, discovered it's been happening since at least 2006 , and is being threatened for thinking too much. This was all discovered while sitting in front of his computer trying to ignore the fact, and now they are mad that soandso knows too much. This world is definately going to hell, and the people doing it are getting off on it.

Whatever it is -is coming , get your assault rifles and ammo ready. When someone is told they cannot look at there own shadow, use there subconsious mind as primary thought, well you know.
edit on 28-8-2013 by Portsfour because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

Originally posted by Bicent76

That's hippy talk.

Anyway what was your point?

That aint hippy talk, and that'll get you in trouble man

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think most see the change but most ignore it.while others embrace it . and want Armageddon just to stop the insanity.i left these forums years ago .the bickering argueing the truth seeking .trying to enlighten others was and is pointless there is no real gain. I returned to the forums and was amazed at how much worse it has become. The fluoride and heavy metals are working just like they were intended. Once removed from your body is like being reborn almost spiritual(I am not spiritual nor religious) you could say I saw the light(truth). And you realize it's the poison s cuasing this mental state.knowing this you realize it is not their fault.this is when you find compassion vs.anger and hatred. Recently I have been pissed angery and depressed with the world around me then I was like wait I'm falling into the trap again.like we are programmed to be miserable(which we are).so I started my detox/supplement regime again and starting to feel better already.there is plenty of research and sites that can help with what to free yourself of these mind altering poisons. Well thanks and hope this helps someone.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 2giveup

I have come to the conclusion we are encumbering the same thing once again, we seem to amplify it each eon that passes, and if we are being watched by a superior being essence, force of nature etc. that is conscious and has survived longer than us, I think it is this distinction in itself that makes us noticed, for them to see if we survive..

Their is no truth for man..

He would not believe it any how if he was shown, and personally I believe we have been shown many times, and it is easier not to be focused on it, which in turn probably explains our demise..

Yet demise it to come..

No doubt about it...

We are to ignorant to change... To many numbers to agree...

That I think in the end, is our demise...

Any talk about resurrecting a thread...

edit on 9 2 2015 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join