It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused about the Middle East issues?? Answers here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

In that case your title and thread is very misleading

its very easy to say "it was tong in cheek" or "I wasn't being serious" after you have made the claim.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Anybody with a brain would know it was a very much shortened summary of some of issues after reading. I feel you are being slightly pedantic ..there are some answers there and some information for people who do not know that it is VERY complex. Nobody has ALL the answers..to think a thread on here would have the full picture is very naive IMO.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I usually don't do this, but to OP, next time please refer the source if you are directly copying an existing article.
You thread implies this is you explaining us the how and why.

www.zerohedge.com...

This is the link to the original article, however you need to register to see it, I can assure you its copy pasta

posted on Aug, 28 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

And where is israel in all this? The rat jews love nothing more than chaos with Arabs fighting Arabs.

You are right of course however there is no reason for a comment like that. It just reduces your credibility not to debate in a rational form.

In fact it's a classic interrogation technique to have your second in command(America) probe and pick while you set back, look, listen and evaluate weakness.

The Israelis have a long history of being exclusively sneaky and it makes one wonder just where their alliances really are in this-for lack of a better descriptive term-mess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join