Aspartame is made from GMO bacteria feaces

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Aspartame is made from GMO bacteria feaces - Really is the S***T

A search found details of the process.

1.) 'Cloned microorganisms' (which the patent later reveals to be genetically modified E. coli) are cultivated in tanks whose environments are tailored to help them thrive.

2.) The well-fed E. coli cultures defecate the proteins that contain the aspartic acid-phenylalanine amino acid segment needed to make aspartame.

3.) The proteins containing the Asp-Phe segments are 'harvested' (i.e. lab assistants collect the bacteria's feces).

4.) The feces are then treated. This includes a process of methylation (adding an excess of the toxic alcohol, methanol, to the protected dipeptide).

www.naturalnews.com...

Aspartame has never been tested for safety and makes people fat which makes them eat more more more...generating fatter profits fir big food and big agro and big pharma.
edit on Sat Aug 24 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: - Really is the S***T ...........removed from title

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

sigh
barnum was right

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Being the waste of other organisms is hardly a solid enough scare tactic, a lot of people drink alcohol which is just the waste product of yeast, yeast piss if you will. Are you thinking this makes it gross or something?

And interesting you say Aspartame makes you fat.... after I switched to diet soda (sweetened with aspartame) I began LOOSING weight. Who would have thought less calories equals weight loss?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I already knew this, I read it over a year ago. S&F. I never thought of it as unusual except for the fact that they had genetically modified the bacteria.

Think about this, what is vinegar, it is the pee of fungus or yeast. What are the B vitamins, vitamins that stimulate our body via histamine reactions to make energy. What is alcohol? Microbes in our body convert sugar to alcohol and the alcohol gets us drunk. We do not have to drink alcohol, our distillery workers in our gut do it for us

Our brain chemicals are formed from chemicals created by aging, either by enzymes or by microbes. What are they actually, they are either rotted food chemicals or bacteria and fungus pee/poop. And this makes us be able to think well,creating atom bombs and weapons of mass destruction
Ok, I am kinda turning this around. The microbes are making us do all of this destruction so their buddies can have a feast.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Aspertame is poison.

It was developed by a company Dick Cheney use to own, if that's not evidence enough that it's evil as hell I don't know what is.

Either way, the very sound science behind Aspartame being poison as well as potentially causing early onset Alzheimer in people among other things, makes it so that I don't care what it's made out of.

I'll take my natural cane sugar over that any day.

People should get a huge RED FLAG when they see " Artificial" ANYTHING in their food.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It was developed by a company Dick Cheney use to own, if that's not evidence enough that it's evil as hell I don't know what is.

it disheartens me to see that an ATS member has so utterly abandoned logical thinking

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I already knew this what... eight- nine years ago. heres everything you need to know on aspartame and it's history.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

It was developed by a company Dick Cheney u own, if that's not evidence enough that it's evil hell I don't know what is.

Allow me to correct your post.

It was actually developed by a company that Donald Rumsfeld used to be CEO of G.D. Searle. After it was approved by the FDA during the Reagan administration. The patents of aspartame were bought out by none other thsn... Monsanto. Well that was your quick history lesson bud. And remember as the motto goes "Deny Ignorance."

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
But this is how you make stuff like insulin for diabetics.. and wide range of other drugs. Interesting in how they make it.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

It's not illogical to put evil people with evil intentions in the same category as the evil products their companies helped create

reply to post by truthofnitrous

Same difference. Was CEO, used to own, really that's the same thing.

And yes I know Monsanto had bought them afterwards, they are also evil scum.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Dick Cheney had nothing to do with the creation/approvial
of aspartame. Like i said it was donald rumsfeld involved in aspartame. different person altogether.

It was developed by a company Dick Cheney u own, if that's not evidence enough that it's evil hell I don't know what is.
edit on 24-8-2013 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

But i see where your getting at.
edit on 24-8-2013 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

This includes a process of methylation (adding an excess of the toxic alcohol, methanol, to the protected dipeptide).

why must we rely lies to support the cause of good health?!

covalently attaching a toxic alcohol to molecule X does not thus render molecule X toxic. ex: an essential structural component of protein molecules is sulfur. so, do all proteins smell of rotten eggs?

by lying, you weaken the credibility of "healthy living".

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

TYou're right, sorry I mixed up my evil men

My bad.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

See.. i know people who did the same thing with the opposite result.. though they are the type of people not to usually believe the hype and it's almost like going against their intuition is what contributed to weight-gain instead of "less calories"..

they say everyone's body is different and then push the health agenda that "if everyone follows these vague but numerous guidelines, they too can be healthy" and that's a load of crap just like their aspartame.

i think that it's the same deal with cigarettes and ice cream: we're told conflicting things so either way we feel guilty or left out, depending on if we "risk the dangers" for ourselves and are able to be confident in our decision. I think the true culprit of dis-ease are internal struggles between the conscious and sub-conscious and whether or not we trust our own decisions (as opposed to leaving the choices to "the experts" and feeling guilty about making choices that feel right rather than justifying them with intellect..)

-St1

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982
Being the waste of other organisms is hardly a solid enough scare tactic, a lot of people drink alcohol which is just the waste product of yeast, yeast piss if you will. Are you thinking this makes it gross or something?

And interesting you say Aspartame makes you fat.... after I switched to diet soda (sweetened with aspartame) I began LOOSING weight. Who would have thought less calories equals weight loss?

You clearly do not understand the mechanics of diet drinks and the body.

One large study found that people who drank artificially sweetened soda were more likely to experience weight gain than those who drank non-diet soda.

www.usatoday.com...

While the research is inconclusive, it's very likely diet drinks CAN lead to weight gain, at least for some people.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

So it's bad because some people gain wait from it? With real sugar you know for sure it'll cause weight gain. With diet its either possible or inconclusive, so I don't see the issue. It allows me to drink something I like without gaining weight like I used to with "real' soda.

There was a thread here, probably about a year ago, talking about aspartame and I stated that I was going to take some time off drinking any soda and report back. I did feel a bit better overall, but there is no way to pin that to the aspartame. Once I stopped drinking soda I was drinking more water, fruit juice, milk, etc so I was likely just getting better nutrition all around. Without drinking soda I also no longer consumed any caffeine, so that's another possible thing responsible for feeling better. I think I gave up after several months because it really didn't seem to be accomplishing anything and I didn't notice any change in health or well being once I started drinking diet soda again.

I'd personally prefer that they use stevia or something like that to sweeten diet soda and beverages, but frankly I'm just not that scared of aspartame. I've been drinking it for years, and have had breaks without any, and there was really no change in my health. If people experience negative health issues while drinking diet soda, it seems obvious to stop drinking it. I experience no health effects, and simply am not worried. Nothing on this planet is 100% safe and I think the dangers of it are exaggerated. Make your own choice, nobody is forcing you to drink aspartame.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by beckybecky
Aspartame is made from GMO bacteria feaces - Really is the S***T

A search found details of the process.

1.) 'Cloned microorganisms' (which the patent later reveals to be genetically modified E. coli) are cultivated in tanks whose environments are tailored to help them thrive.

2.) The well-fed E. coli cultures defecate the proteins that contain the aspartic acid-phenylalanine amino acid segment needed to make aspartame.

3.) The proteins containing the Asp-Phe segments are 'harvested' (i.e. lab assistants collect the bacteria's feces).

4.) The feces are then treated. This includes a process of methylation (adding an excess of the toxic alcohol, methanol, to the protected dipeptide).

www.naturalnews.com...

Aspartame has never been tested for safety and makes people fat which makes them eat more more more...generating fatter profits fir big food and big agro and big pharma.
edit on Sat Aug 24 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: - Really is the S***T ...........removed from title

Your wrong its not they use brevibacterium its commonly found in soil and even on the human skin. It is not E coli. In fact they use this same bacteria to ferment cheese have for a long time. As far as bacteria feces im afraid not the bacteria creates amino acids by the way every cell does this. Just so happens this little guy makes a whole lot of them thus making it a better choice. Wow people bacteria feces be funny if it wasnt so sad.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Please show me where I said that?

One iced tea company years ago tried to use stevia and the FDA told them no, they had to use the artificial sweeteners because nothing is known about stevia (which is a lie).

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Please show me where I said that?

One iced tea company years ago tried to use stevia and the FDA told them no, they had to use the artificial sweeteners because nothing is known about stevia (which is a lie).

Where you said what? That aspartame is bad? Was that not the intention of your post where some people will gain weight with diet soda? If not my bad, but I can't imagine you were singing the praises of aspartame by saying it causes weight gain.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Eating Aspartame has been proven to increase your desire for sweet sugary things.. I would not be particularly worried that it is a by product of a micro organism. I would be if that by product had not been tested properly.. The stuff is really not good for you. I am sure if you are interested you will check yourself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join