It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman Debunks Bob Lazar

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Einstein has been wrong quite often, but that is part of the scientific method. Einstein mistakes

This is actually a short list since it doesn't go into the diffusion theory and the energy - momentum theory.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Unity_99

Stealthbomber
reply to post by Unity_99

Yeah it could be, MK-Ultra still plays havoc with my brain

But yeah find the degree and come back and post it, I'll just wait here for it

I don't have to find any degree. That man, he is a big wings credentialed person who is not a imbecile. If someone of his credentials says Bob Lazar is for real, please don't keep on with your program, because between him and you, he won.

He has big wings? Where are they?

You do realize it takes more than a confused man on youtube to convince some people. Especially when said man tells us Area 51 had been moved to Tooele.

While we are at it, where is Bob's hydrogen car? All we know about Lazar is he ran a photo lab, sold chemicals via the mail, and got screwed on his pandering conviction. In fact the only evidence that the government doesn't like Lazar was his harsh treatment in the bordello incident. It wasn't like he was pimping the girls.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

gariac

amazing
My stance remains the same. There are too many anomalies in Lazar's circumstances to just say..."he's debunked".

The analogy would be to say that there are some holes and things in the Theory of Evolution therefore evolution is bunk. We know that's not the case, and it's, again, not that simple in Lazar's case either.

Just editing to add that one degree doesn't mean squat in this case. That's like saying, we're missing one fossil so evolution isn't true.
edit on 22-2-2014 by amazing because: (no reason given)

The theory or evolution is based on evidence. The theory of Bob Lazar is based on Bob Lazar. ;-)

It would help Lazar's story if he could come up with one piece of physical evidence. Remember he showed George Knapp what he claimed to be a piece of element 115.

Remember too, that we have proof he worked at Los Alamos, despite government claims to the contrary. That should bring up some red flags, and add something to the story. You can't just stop there. Why would the government deny that Bob Lazar worked for them and hide the evidence? We found the internal phone list, listing Bob Lazar. It's these kinds of things, this kind of evidence that should make you look a little further and see that something is not adding up. And not in the way you are saying.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

amazing

gariac

amazing
My stance remains the same. There are too many anomalies in Lazar's circumstances to just say..."he's debunked".

The analogy would be to say that there are some holes and things in the Theory of Evolution therefore evolution is bunk. We know that's not the case, and it's, again, not that simple in Lazar's case either.

Just editing to add that one degree doesn't mean squat in this case. That's like saying, we're missing one fossil so evolution isn't true.

The theory or evolution is based on evidence. The theory of Bob Lazar is based on Bob Lazar. ;-)

It would help Lazar's story if he could come up with one piece of physical evidence. Remember he showed George Knapp what he claimed to be a piece of element 115.

Remember too, that we have proof he worked at Los Alamos, despite government claims to the contrary. That should bring up some red flags, and add something to the story. You can't just stop there. Why would the government deny that Bob Lazar worked for them and hide the evidence? We found the internal phone list, listing Bob Lazar. It's these kinds of things, this kind of evidence that should make you look a little further and see that something is not adding up. And not in the way you are saying.

Lazar never worked directly at LANL. He was a Kirk-Mayer contract employee. There was no cover up.

Snowden never worked at the NSA. He was there as a Booz-Allen contractor.

If you are into this stuff, the feds/mil use color coded badges so you can tell what the status is of various workers. You even get different common access cards (CAC) depending on your status. When the press says Snowden tricked other workers into providing "credentials", they probably mean he got someone to provide their CAC.

Now this gets me thinking. After Snowden went public, the feds did their obligatory notice that he is not allowed to bid on or work on government contracts. It is a necessary step since not everyone who leaked information is as well known. Nobody ever produced such a document regarding Lazar because he never leaked any information. Rather he just made stuff up.

edit on 23-2-2014 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

gariac

amazing

gariac

amazing

Lazar never worked directly at LANL. He was a Kirk-Mayer contract employee. There was no cover up.

Snowden never worked at the NSA. He was there as a Booz-Allen contractor.

If you are into this stuff, the feds/mil use color coded badges so you can tell what the status is of various workers. You even get different common access cards (CAC) depending on your status. When the press says Snowden tricked other workers into providing "credentials", they probably mean he got someone to provide their CAC.

Now this gets me thinking. After Snowden went public, the feds did their obligatory notice that he is not allowed to bid on or work on government contracts. It is a necessary step since not everyone who leaked information is as well known. Nobody ever produced such a document regarding Lazar because he never leaked any information. Rather he just made stuff up.

edit on 23-2-2014 by gariac because: (no reason given)

You can Google AFD-140124-030.pdf to see one of the lists where Snowden is banned. No such list exists for Bob Lazar because he didn't leak anything.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

R_Clark
and endless supply of nonsense from the peanut crew like Stanton.. so if he is debunking Lazar.. then Lazar is likely truthful... Please listen to several of the Douglas Dietrich historical reports for a third view..

I agree! If anyone has the power to erase records it would not be Bob, but it would be our government and fools that have worked for them like good old Stan!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Unity_99

Stealthbomber
reply to post by Unity_99

Yeah it could be, MK-Ultra still plays havoc with my brain

But yeah find the degree and come back and post it, I'll just wait here for it

I don't have to find any degree. That man, he is a big wings credentialed person who is not a imbecile. If someone of his credentials says Bob Lazar is for real, please don't keep on with your program, because between him and you, he won.

I wasn't aware I was up against him, but the truth is Lazar has the potential to back up his claims if they were real and so far he hasn't, wheres the Element 115?? he supposedly has it but wont provide it for testing. Hes just another liar.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701Awesome reply.

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Debunk this!

Andrew D. Basiago, J.D., M.C.R.P. (Dist), M.Phil. (Cantab), 50, the team leader of Project Pegasus and the founder and president of MARS, is an American lawyer, writer, chrononaut, and 21st century visionary.

Andy served in Project Pegasus at the dawn of the Time-Space Age and was one of humanity’s early Mars explorers.

He is a prominent figure in the Truth Movement leading a campaign to lobby the US government to disclose such truths as the fact that the US has achieved “quantum access” to past and future events and has used time travel to place a secret US presence on Mars.

Andy has been identified as the first of two “planetary-level whistle blowers” predicted by the Web Bot, which analyzes the content of the World Wide Web to discern global trends.

His Truth Campaign about time travel and life on Mars is based on direct, personal experience serving on two US defense projects.

In the late 1960’s and early 1970’s, Andy was a child participant in Project Pegasus, which was the US time-space exploration program at the time of the emergence of time travel in the US defense-technical community.

He was called back into government service in the early 1980’s, when he made numerous visits to Mars after being tapped to join the CIA’s Mars “jump room” program.

For over a decade, Andy has investigated his secret project experiences on a quest to prove them and communicate them to others.

Soon, he will publish a tell-all book that will reveal the true story of his awe-inspiring and terrifying experiences time traveling for the US government.

Andrew D. Basiago was born on September 18, 1961 in Morristown, New Jersey, the youngest of five children, and grew up in Northern New Jersey and Southern California.

Andy was identified in early childhood as an “Indigo” child with special abilities, including the ability to use his mind to levitate small objects and to perform telepathy by reading the minds of others.

A past member of Mensa, the high IQ society, he holds five degrees, including a BA in History from the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) and a Master of Philosophy from the University of Cambridge.

While an undergraduate at UCLA, Andy studied American history during the day while attending a night school in strategic intelligence administered by the Naval Postgraduate School.

Upon graduating from UCLA in 1984, he became a journalist and protégé of editor Norman Cousins of the Saturday Review, who once compared him to Robert M. Hutchins and nominated him to be the editor of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists.

Andy was inspired by a meeting with futurist Buckminster Fuller in 1981 to pursue a career in environmental affairs. After they met, Fuller wrote: “Andrew D. Basiago’s integrity augurs well for humanity’s continuance in (the) Universe.”

He began his public career writing articles about urban affairs for Los Angeles newspapers, national periodicals, and the Cousteau Society journal Calypso Log.

Andy studied environmental law at Lewis & Clark Law School in Portland, Oregon, and then went on to design nature friendly urban plans for cities in California and study environmental law with Professor Malcolm Grant at Cambridge.

His scholarly papers about “sustainability” have been published in peer-reviewed academic journals in Australia, Britain, and the United States.

Andy was admitted to the Washington State Bar Association in 1996 and maintains a private practice in Washington.

Recently, he edited several leading works related to humanity's contact with extraterrestrial life.

He was the editor of Alfred Lambremont Webre’s book, Exopolitics: Politics, Government, and Law in the Universe (Universe Books, 2005), which uses as a case study human contact with an advanced civilization on Mars.

He also edited The Fátima Trilogy by Dr. Joaquim Fernandes, Fina d’ Armada, and other scholars (Anomalist Books, 2007), a definitive history of the Fátima Incident of 1917 that explores its extraterrestrial aspects.

Andrew D. Basiago is on a crusade as a lawyer and statesman to have the US government disclose its time travel secrets.

Andy believes that lobbying the US government to declassify its secret teleportation capability, so that teleportation can be adopted globally as the leading form of civilian transport, is the most important environmental cause of our time.

He is calling his truth campaign “Project Pegasus” after the secret US time travel program that he served in during his childhood as one of America’s early time-space explorers.

Andy has enthralled listeners with his accounts of his time travel experiences in numerous television and radio interviews.

His appearances on talk radio’s popular Coast-to-Coast AM with George Noory have been hailed as major “disclosure events” and have been popular broadcasts in the history of that show.

Andy has also described his time travel experiences in Project Pegasus during appearances on mainstream TV broadcasts in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.

About his truth campaign as a participant in the US secret space program, he has stated:

Imagine a world in which one could jump through Grand Central Teleport in New York City, travel through a tunnel in time-space, and emerge several seconds later at Union Teleport in Los Angeles. Such a world has been possible since 1967-68, when teleportation was first achieved by DARPA’s Project Pegasus, only to be suppressed ever since as a secret weapon. When my quest, Project Pegasus, succeeds, such a world will emerge, and human beings linked by teleportation around the globe will proclaim that the Time-Space Age has begun!

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: waltwillis

I gather you are shilling for this person. Any chance the moderator can remove that spam.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis
Debunk this!

Very easy to.
rationalwiki.org...

Andy has been identified as the first of two “planetary-level whistle blowers”

Who identified him as that?

Andy was identified in early childhood as an “Indigo” child

As there is no such thing...
rationalwiki.org...
edit on 8-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You are feeding the troll. The post was simply to plug this guy's book. Mission accomplished unless the moderator deletes the messages.

This has nothing to do with Bob Lazar.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

You are feeding the troll. The post was simply to plug this guy's book. Mission accomplished unless the moderator deletes the messages.

WHAT BOOK?

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

WHAT BOOK?

Re-read your spam. It mentions the "tell all" book.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

WHAT BOOK?

Re-read your spam. It mentions the "tell all" book.

I have never heard of a book called "Tell All".

Please tell me where I could find a copy...

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

WHAT BOOK?

"Soon, he will publish a tell-all book that will reveal the true story of his awe-inspiring and terrifying experiences time traveling for the US government."

THAT book.

What does your post have to do with this thread? Nothing that I can see.
edit on 8-7-2014 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Bob Lazar and others have been debunked by some folks here on this forum and that question of bob Lazar not telling the truth is how we can make the connection of other people like Bob that are being called liars.

Get it? The pseudo skeptics have no bounds when it comes to calling others a liar.

They also suggest that the folks giving reports about seeing aliens as needing a mental exam at times as well.

I'll keep looking to the sky as you look into the mirror.

posted on Jul, 8 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Bob Lazar and others have been debunked by some folks here on this forum and that question of bob Lazar not telling the truth is how we can make the connection of other people like Bob that are being called liars.

Well, this thread is about Bob. No credentials. Being debunked by Stanton Friedman. With credentials. Not about "other people like Bob".

Get it? The pseudo skeptics have no bounds when it comes to calling others a liar.

Oh, I'm no pseudo skeptic. I am a full-blown skeptic. Especially when it comes to zero-evidence-Bob.

They also suggest that the folks giving reports about seeing aliens as needing a mental exam at times as well.

And thankfully ATS has a "Aliens and UFO" forum where they can report what they see to their hearts content. Just not in this forum, thanks.

I'll keep looking to the sky as you look into the mirror.

Nah, I'll keep my eyes on the skies. Otherwise I never would have spotted that F117 flying that supposedly was retired.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If John Lear says Bob is telling the truth then I believe he is telling the truth.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

If John Lear says Bob is telling the truth then I believe he is telling the truth.

Seriously, Walt?
John Lear??
Wow, there's confirmation.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join