It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US new war strategy - Breaking Americans

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Greetings , ATS members.

This thread is going to be a thread which many will consider as anti US thread but I have done all my efforts to stop people from thinking that and let it be a just and unbiased forecasting of next global movements regarding Syria and other countries US threatens.

After years and years of wars justified by US govt , people around the world know that US is a country which is always waging on wars.So after decades of invasion and occupation , it seems that US govt is near the end of the line of using democracy for it's short term agendas.

So there is the war waging America , and there is the resistance to war-cry vaccine which has been injected on American people for years.and the main question is :

how will US govt start the next war

In my latest analysis and studies , I found that there are two ways to get US army to invade another country.

1-good old democracy

in that strategy , Obama won't attack anywhere unless he can get a momentum on convincing American people that it is necessary to invade Syria.

That is how the democracy works.

And American people don't believe any fast and furious attack on other countries because they saw how GWB was lying about wars.

So , democracy won't work.

2-To break American people

That means they put force on American people so that people can not take the momentum and break. The only strategy is to make American unstable by internal issues like the bombings and killing , then they use any mean to make American people numb and careless to US wars and invasions. While also distracting them by materialist view of life. Like making more TV shows , music videos , fictional studying , for people to kill their moments.

Like what we saw in Libya , democracy doesn't matter because Obama didn't even wait for the congress to invade Libya. He did what he wanted. about gun control he did what he wanted.....He simply does what he wants.

What is your idea about the next war US govt is going to start ?
edit on 24-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Obama is out of his depth with Syria. He is clearly being goaded by outside forces to invade but is concerned / afraid of the reaction to from Russia, Iran and China. He may finally give in and launch the attack but the result may turn out badly for all of us. He knows that as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago
reply to post by mideast

Obama is out of his depth with Syria. He is clearly being goaded by outside forces to invade but is concerned / afraid of the reaction to from Russia, Iran and China. He may finally give in and launch the attack but the result may turn out badly for all of us. He knows that as well.

Yes , but what were the results of last wars exactly ?

Security and development for Iraq ? or ceasing terrorism and drug export in Afghanistan ?

Tell me some example ,please.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think one of the rules that should be up there is that this government needs an excuse to go to war. A flase flag. well not even a flase flag thats not a truly accurate way of putting it. False sentiment is more the way of putting it.

Think Afghanistan : reason for going to war to get Osama Bin Ladin and destory al queda network. well this was done in what maybe year 5 of that effort that was done to be generous. And Osama Bin laden has beens upposedly taken care but yet we are still there.

Think Iraq : reason for war Saddam has WMD's. and none were to be found at least the WMD's that we were thinking of were not found. Ofcourse he had the toxic chemicals that he used on his own people. But I dont think thats what we the AMericna people were thining of when President Bush said weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Maybe if Russia,China,Pakistan, and IRAN would stop aiding, and abetting Assad to keep their puppet regime then the US wouldn't get involved.

You know those Shia groups backing the Assad atrocities.'

Nice spin there a lot of cooks in that kitchen that would be going on REGARDLESS of any US interventionism as other middle eastern countries backing the 'rebels'.

You know the Sunni groups backed by the UK,Qatar,Kuwait,Saudi Arabia, and other ME countries.

Anyway's how is that 'democracy' working out in Iran?

When the supreme leader runs the country.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Is the US government targeting Egypt for destabilization - and eventual destruction?

US encircling China with military bases: Report

Yemen; US's new frontline

Sorry Mideast. But your story sounds like an "official" story sanctioned by the Iranian Government.

I left some samples above of what I mean.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Think Afghanistan : reason for going to war to get Osama Bin Ladin and destory al queda network. well this was done in what maybe year 5 of that effort that was done to be generous. And Osama Bin laden has beens upposedly taken care but yet we are still there.

And it turned out that US helps al-qaeda where Obama wants maybe they are not really bad guys. and about OBL he is really dead. Like how his mission was authentic , his death was authentic ,too.

Think Iraq : reason for war Saddam has WMD's. and none were to be found at least the WMD's that we were thinking of were not found. Ofcourse he had the toxic chemicals

And US gave him to use against Iran , because maybe was not really a bad guy.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Iran and more particularly Russia have made it clear they will support Assad. Qatar is particularly trying to get control of the natural gas pipeline corridor that is controlled be Assad and the Russians. Gas that supplies a huge percentage of that resource to Europe.

This is not about terrorism or bringing "democracy" to Syria, it's simply about money and resources control. Keeping the American public divided and such is business as usual for the MIC and big banks.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The US is just following France's lead. Why not bash them?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The absolute last thing Obama wants is a war.
And certainly not a War with occupation.
Instability in the ME is not a something this administration
looks at when bored.

And yes America does invade and occupy sometimes,
but so does Russia, China, England, France, Italy, Syria, Israel, Japan,
Iran, Iraq and probably even Canada, given the chance.
Sunny beach somewhere Canucks ?

As for US occupation, the count is at 1.

Only Afghanistan is militarily occupied by definition.
Iraq is not technically under American military rule.

As a reminder, these wars started in 2003, by that cowboy and dude w/o a heart.
So Obama, (contrary to what some Louisianans think I suspect), did not start either war.
He did however end one. Just to clarify.
edit on 24-8-2013 by sealing because: Grams

edit on 24-8-2013 by sealing because: more

edit on 24-8-2013 by sealing because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2013 by sealing because: a bit more

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Iran is Islamic and republic . it is not land of democracy and leaders don't hijack it to invade other countries.

I made this thread regarding this thread and news here

US readies possible Missile Strike against Syria

So , it was not about how proxy war against Zionism is being done there , not about how US is supporting the rebels , not about how other Islamic monarchies are sending troops there to fight , not about how Iran is giving advice to Assad to fight those rebels out of the cities.

This is simply about US next step in the region.

And if you think that your good imperialist government is innocent or lesser evil , if you want to close your eyes on the wars you have been fighting , if you can't take the truth , then close your eyes and hit my face.

But the truth is truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Iran is Islamic and republic . it is not land of democracy and leaders don't hijack it to invade other countries.

Afghanistan in the 80s tell a different story.
Afghanistan in the 00's tell a different story.
Iraq tells a different story.

As it was Iranian bullets, and bombs killing Iraqi's,and Aghani's,Americans in both theatres's.

As it IS Iranian bullet's and bombs killing Syrians RIGHT NOW.

As it has been arming and funding Hamas and Hezzolbah for decades to kill them evil zionists.

Don't get hijacked ?

I suppose not as those atrocities are mandated.

Syria is a proxy war for Iran just like Lebanon has been a decades old proxy war against them evil zionists.

Actually Syria is the next step for Irans decades old proxy war against Israel.

Actually I don't think the imperial aspirations of the Iranian 'government ' is innocent or less evil, if you want to close your eyes on their actions, if you can't take the truth, then close your eyes.

But truth is truth all I have read in this thread is classic dogma.
edit on 24-8-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by mideast

The US is just following France's lead. Why not bash them?

US ignited the fight against those countries (except Libya which it followed). US calls countries axis of evil , it chooses when some groups are evil , when they are not evil. US is the main speaker for the events that occur around the world. And the truth is that french , Germany , Australia , UK are all holding the sword that US is spinning. They support , but they don't lead. US leads.

Another reason that you felt this to be bashing , is that this is the misunderstanding is that I know how the action is done.

I do believe that in this human world , it is the media that rules the world , and who controls the media is the owner of people. In fact , US president is the king of media and he is the mean to let people around the world accept what is the agenda of these few countries.

So , the whole action is evil, I mean war on greed is evil , but the mean to do it is US president. Other presidents are just repeaters of what US govt demands.

So , that is why I aim that on US president.

And we don't hear european presidents repeat the lies on why it is necessary to invade other countries.

+ Observation shows that it is American people who have been most conspired against in recent decades. So the main mission is to wake them up about the events that are happening to them.

Wake them up , not to make them fight the govt , not to make them angry about what they can not change. Just wake them up and let them see the truth and the rest depends on their will.

And about middle eastern countries ,

No fool wants his country be occupied and destroyed in return of destroying a building.
No Wmd's were found in Iraq n matter how many times the US president repeated that.
No fool will use nuclear bomb when he knows that other countries have many many more enhanced nuclear bombs.

These are the lessons that people should learn if the president wants to start another war in democratic movement.

And it seems clear that his recent actions show that he does what he wants , no matter what people want.

I hope I cleared the point.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thanks for replying based on facts and proofs.I mean real proof.

Actually Syria is the next step for Irans decades old proxy war against Israel.

So , Israel just provoked the proxy-war by calling US daddy to start a proxy war , and by getting help from anti-Shia monarchy countries ?

Just like all last reasons of war against nations which have been based on justice , this is justified ,too. (justice=interest)

As it IS Iranian bullet's and bombs killing Syrians RIGHT NOW.

So there is no Afghan , Libyan , Pakistani or Turk among those rebels , they are all Syrian freedom fighters and are fighting to get as free as you are ? Aren't they stupid ?

How are you so sure that Iran was going to attack Israel by Syria ? How comes you consider Syrian side so fool to start a war on a country which has bought many politicians around the world? and has many nuclear war-heads ?

So , all other nations around the world are fools , because

Only fool wants his country be occupied and destroyed in return of destroying a building.
Only a fool stops cooperating with international community to help strongest army in the world attack it.
Only a foll will use nuclear bomb on Israel when he knows that other countries have many many more enhanced nuclear bombs and they are allies and puppets of Israel.

We are all fools and god only gave you the peace of mind.

As it has been arming and funding Hamas and Hezzolbah for decades to kill them evil zionists.

You are right , they should have left their land and they should have not defended themselves.Those savage mercenary resistance forces. I hate them.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Neither one of US would like to see continued war in the Middle East. I'd be happy to see the factions kill each other off and leave the rest of the world alone.

If they left the rest of the world alone.

Bush screwed up with his approach to the war. Obama is equal in his failure. We should have carpet-bombed and then waited for the white flag.
This "hearts and minds" crap has been a failure from the get-go.

But that is all in the past. If the US is smart, we'll just stay out of it. But we don't have smart leaders so my rant is moot.

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

But that is all in the past. If the US is smart, we'll just stay out of it. But we don't have smart leaders so my rant is moot.

Why should US govt leave them ? they will be great slaves for NWO , they could provide energy and instead , NWO could give them back a production made by their own resources.

Isn't that so generous ?

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Thanks for replying based on facts and proofs.I mean real proof.

Where is the proof in the op ?

And Israel just provoke the war by calling US daddy to start a proxy war

Proof please here too.

and get help from anti-Shia monarchy countries

So ?

and by getting help from Israel

So ?

Maybe if Iran would stop funding Shia groups who constantly attacks them maybe that would be a different story.

Just like all last reasons of war against nations which have been based on justice. (justice=interest)

That explains what Iran does.

So there is no Afghan , Libyan , Pakistani or Turk among those rebels , they are all Syrian freedom fighters and are fighting to get as free as you are ? Aren't they stupid

Really ?

Thought they were just US puppets now they are Syrian 'freedom' fighters ?

As Syrian freedom fighters are fighting against the Russian,Chinese,Iranian,Pakistan government puppet Assad regime.

How are you so sure that Iran was going to attack Israel by Syria ?

Because they have a history of interfering in other nations business even that is denied by some, but true fact.

Only fool wants his country be occupied and destroyed in return of destroying a building. Only a fool stops cooperating with international community to help strongest army in the world attack it.

Only fools I see are those who back Assad.

Only a foll will use nuclear bomb on Israel when he knows that other countries have many many more enhanced nuclear bombs and they are allies and puppets of Israel.

Only a fool would use chemical weapons, er wait they have been used in Syria so they would use a nuke if they had them.

We are all fools and god only gave you the peace of mind.

Speak for yourself.

Proof :

EXCLUSIVE: Iranian Weapons Arm Iraqi Militia

Iran backs three Shia terror groups in Iraq: General Odierno Read more: www.longwarjournal.org...

Iran Funnels New Weapons to Iraq and Afghanistan

Iranian Influence in the Levant, Egypt, Iraq, and Afghanistan - See more at: www.understandingwar.org...

Since 2008, the Islamic Republic of Iran has continued to pursue a coordinated soft-power strategy throughout its sphere of influence, using political, economic, and military tools to promote its agenda. Unlike the period of the early 2000s, however, Iran’s payoff for that strategy is in doubt. The Arab Spring has presented Tehran with new opportunities but also new challenges in the Middle East. In general, it has brought a growing Sunni-Shi’a sectarian tinge to regional conflict, and Iran finds itself on the wrong side of that fight in most countries in the region. As that sectarian conflict spreads, Iran will have more difficulty presenting itself as a pan-Islamist regional leader—and Saudi Arabia, and possibly Turkey, likely will emerge as the obvious and natural Sunni Arab resistance to the Persian Shi’a. - See more at: www.understandingwar.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

just look here at your old reply in my thread.

Think for one moment

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

The blindness which can not analyze the reason for war after 10 years.

Nope I clearly see that Sunni and Shia have been playing whose cooler for centuries, not just the last decade.

Which Syrian group has attacked Israel ? Hezbullah is Shia group and Hamas is sonny. So And they help their nations stand against the wolves armed to the teeth.

Didn' say Syrian, said Iranian backed.

Yes , Iran has invaded numerous countries and I don't remember the names of those countries.

Invaded Iraq to fight Americans,
Invaded Afghanistan to fight the Russians in the 80's
Invaded Afghanistan to fight the Americans in the 00's.
Invaded Syria to fight them evil rebels.
Invaded Lebanon to fight them evil zionist's.

Of course some people don't call that 'invading' which it is.

No , US puppets recognized Israel as a country

Why shouldn't they ?

Only 'legitimate' country that can only exist in the ME is a muslim one ?

They drink wine with GWB while expressing happiness about getting Afghanistan destroyed

Hyperbole and vitriol.

yes , those who sell to Iraq and use in Vietnam ,too.

Who would that be ?

Russia,China sold weapons to Iraq, they are also selling weapons to Syria.

Funny thing here the US sold weapons to Iran

just look here at your old reply in my thread. Think for one moment

Think Americans are the only people who fight over things ?

Tell me more about how other people don't.

Nice edit though gonna let both stay.

posted on Aug, 25 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Despite all the conflicts , this thread helped me gain two good results

1- There are still people whop believe that the govt always does the right thing. Maybe these people call themselves skeptics , but they have a boundary of patriotism that does not allow them discover the truth.

2-ME and other member should learn a lesson about how to behave with those who want to drive the thread to the way they want. The people who have one goal , to shill the govt.
edit on 25-8-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join