It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help making statue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hey ya!

I'm creating a woodwork statue to help with my meditating and basicly trip people out. I'm probably delving into something way out of my league or I might not be I dont know. Thats why I'm asking the people of ATS for some help.

The statue will be made of wood. Most likly Houn Pine. It will over a 100cm tall and around 50cm to 70cm wide. What the statue will be of is an alien figure sitting in a meditating position, legs crossed, with its arms extending forward as if its reaching out to recieve a gift. I want to try and make it so if you sit in front of the statue your head will be between the aliens hands.
Trippy huh?

What im asking for help on is I want to imput prints onto the alien that have certain meanings. I like drawing and creating things, so I'm thinking of edging into the wood the sign for the god of creativity. Is anyone out there able to help me? Much thanks.

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
do yo uhave a diagram of what you plan at least halfway done?

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Yeah I've done some sketches of the statue. Havn't done any of the symbols or signs of gods or anything i want to use real ones. I'll try an put them up on the net but it'll take me a while.

new topics

join