It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seven Planes of Existence for Out of Body Souls According to Frederick Myers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Rapha
If every plane from 3 onwards is much better than this 1st plane; why have spirits been stupid and insane enough to 'willingly' remove themselves from those better places to this hell-hole of a material world ?

Seriously. I hear ya'. But like I said in the previous post ... from what i'm reading it looks like souls get to the other side and that, for most souls, the only way to advance is to come back and learn other lessons so they can move on in the spirit world. personally, I want no part of coming back .. EVER. But supposedly once I get to the other side I'll see what I'm lacking and how I need 'yet another lifetime' to work through whatever short comings I have.

I really hope that's not the case. But the reading indicates that it could be. YUK.

I've always had this weird feeling that my 12-year-old daughter is the reincarnation of my grandfather, who died about 33 years ago. Don't ask me why I think that - it's just a feeling. If true, it may be that he was not only coming back for his own soul development, but also to help me with mine. Could it be that there are souls who are connected somehow, and come back time and time again, experiencing new forms of relationships? Who knows...

My daughter is 4 years old now. From the moment she was born I had a very strong feeling that she was my grandmother reincarnated. I don't know why, like you, but this was a strong feeling that, I believe, came straight from the heart. I have told this to my mother and she was very intrigued.

My grandma led a very hard life. As a toddler her stepmother poured boiling oil on her in, what my mom believes, was an attempt to kill her. Ever since then she has had to endure one hardship after another. I believe she came back because she would receive the love and attention that she never received in her lifetime. I adore my daughter. I love her so much that there are no words to describe those feelings. I spend a lot of time with her and give her as much love as I can. My mission in life is to make my little girl the happiest she can be and to love her infinitely. I can't ever give her enough kisses and hugs. I try to be the best father that I can possibly be. My grandmother has never had that. All she had in life was hardship, hate and a variety of illnesses throughout her time on earth.

Well, if I am correct, she is finally receiving all the love that every child should experience growing up. She is loved but not spoiled. It's a very fine line and I think that I am doing a good job of giving her everything she wants without spoiling her.

Grandma Naja, I knew you for a very short period of time, but we have a whole lifetime ahead of us, a lifetime of happiness and joy, and hopefully health which you lacked all your life.

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I believe certain souls are connected , especially souls like husband and wife are known ( from local stories ) to reincarnate to come back together in their next life .. So much is unknown...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Originally posted by WashMoreFeet

Among all the other incorrect assumptions listed, we do not assimilate back into God. He is a separate individual from us now, and since He never changes, He will eternally remain a separate individual.

God created us to interact with Him as an eternal habitation of consciousness, He did not create us as an experiment to be sucked back up into Himself.

If God is infinite, then we cannot be separate from God, because separation implies many-ness. That which is infinite cannot, by definition, be many. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. We are One with "God". We are All That Is. I am.

If God is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, then you are correct! After all, we would be included in that set.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You are "God", only you exist and every plane higher is a step towards realising that you are a Creator. I am you, you are me, we are him. Come, the truth is right infront of your nose, wake up. You come to me so you can be divided and fractured again to the lowest plane, and start all over again.
edit on 6-6-2017 by Mucko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join